Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2012, 08:50 AM

1,119 posts, read 1,370,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
I'm done......you're making a mountain out of a molehill.....exaggerating the whole issue beyond common sense.
Ta ta
yeap and the problem is that so many men feel threaten by a vibrator is funny LOL poor men threatened by a little vibrator.

I wonder why
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2012, 08:54 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
What if they were men in that line up? Waiting to get a newly invented device that was in the shape of a sexy female had that that vibrated? What would we think of a hundred men waiting to get their jerk off device?

Old 08-12-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
What if they were men in that line up? Waiting to get a newly invented device that was in the shape of a sexy female had that that vibrated? What would we think of a hundred men waiting to get their jerk off device?
I woukd not think anything but they are CHEAP

Old 08-12-2012, 08:57 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
yeap and the problem is that so many men feel threaten by a vibrator is funny LOL poor men threatened by a little vibrator.

I wonder why
Any woman that actually thinks a sex toy is a good replacement for the real things is someone who has given up looking for a man and is actually a pitiful case....The ladies standing in line - in public ...are losers.

Old 08-12-2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Any woman that actually thinks a sex toy is a good replacement for the real things is someone who has given up looking for a man and is actually a pitiful case....The ladies standing in line - in public ...are losers.
you can have both... different experience with a man and a vibe.... or use them both at the same time

Old 08-12-2012, 08:59 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
what kind of batteries does this thread have.. it's still vibrating brawwww, brawww, brawww..

Old 08-12-2012, 09:00 AM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,843 times
LOL Shell out the 10-80 dollars for a vibrator ladies, standing in a long line for a sex toy is cheap and pathetic.

6,486 posts, read 6,387,936 times
Quote:
The ladies standing in line - in public ...are losers.
I agree, but not because they're using vibrators. Because they think it's something to tell the world about.

Quote:
please, as a parent you can always tell your kid is a medical device only ladies over 18 have use for it.
In other words, you want me to lie to my kid so you can make a huge spectacle out of getting a free sex toy, when getting the "medical device only 18 year old women have use for" could be done just as easily through the mail, at the store via "Free" coupons, or at least inside.

Quote:
If your kid is over 10 and it is so interested ( I doubt it) I would give a vague explanation. I would be more concerned about my kid asking me about violence than sex. Sex is not bad,...
Yes, mayita, we know that sex is not bad. Violence is actually easy to explain to a child compared to sex.

"Violence is wrong, and should be avoided whenever possible"
"Sex is only for two people who love each other very much, meaning they want to spend the rest of their lives together, even though some people will tell you it can be shared between more than two people and it can just be for one night, but you can make babies that way, and there is something called birth control to prevent it (not that having babies is a bad thing, well sometimes it is, sometimes not- that sounded wrong, nevermind, we'll talk about that later) but birth control is not always reliable meaning you could still get pregnant or an STD. Oh yeah! STDs are diseases that can be spread through sex, sometimes killing you... but don't be afraid of sex, even though men and women both can catch feelings pretty easily. Not that that's a bad thing-"

I hope you get my drift

I am opting out. brrrrr brrrrr

Old 08-12-2012, 09:02 AM

I simply have to opt out, as long as I am concerned those women getting sex toys making men angry did nothing wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies