U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-11-2012, 04:01 PM
 
1,606 posts, read 1,418,937 times
Reputation: 936

Advertisements

Both men are legends in their own right. Both are unstoppable.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-11-2012, 04:03 PM
 
29,986 posts, read 39,072,691 times
Reputation: 12791
Default drug induced hallucinations or just too much Kool-aid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Both men are legends in their own right. Both are unstoppable.
Why because you claim it to be so?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2012, 04:04 PM
 
Location: Southern California
15,085 posts, read 18,433,764 times
Reputation: 10320
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Both men are legends in their own right. Both are unstoppable.
I don't hate on Obama but this has to be the cheesiest post ever!

[gag]
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2012, 04:05 PM
 
1,606 posts, read 1,418,937 times
Reputation: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Why because you claim it to be so?
Because it is so.

Source:

Reality.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2012, 04:14 PM
 
Location: planet octupulous is nearing earths atmosphere
13,620 posts, read 11,561,120 times
Reputation: 20019
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Both men are legends in their own right. Both are unstoppable.

would that be because they are black???
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2012, 04:17 PM
 
29,986 posts, read 39,072,691 times
Reputation: 12791
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Because it is so.

Source:

Reality.
Must be the same "reality" occupied by Pelosi & Reid.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2012, 04:25 PM
 
1,606 posts, read 1,418,937 times
Reputation: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
would that be because they are black???
Because they are extremely talented. It's too bad that you can't look beyond their race.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2012, 04:39 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas
5,882 posts, read 4,415,664 times
Reputation: 4178
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Both men are legends in their own right. Both are unstoppable.
Both are legends in their own mind maybe.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top