Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2022, 06:17 AM

3,413 posts, read 1,447,186 times

Advertisements

Thank you, Governor Abbott, for standing up to the Democrat Party Leadership’s desire to fill the United States with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

And especially thank you, Governor Abbott, for exercising a power retained by the State of Texas to defend the border of Texas which our Constitution not only authorizes you to do in such emergencies, but actually expects you to do when the federal government is acting in rebellion to our Constitution and encouraging an invasion of Texas by foreign nationals!

“No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.” ___ Article 1, Section 10.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2022, 07:10 AM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post
Thank you, Governor Abbott, for standing up to the Democrat Party Leadership’s desire to fill the United States with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

And especially thank you, Governor Abbott, for exercising a power retained by the State of Texas to defend the border of Texas which our Constitution not only authorizes you to do in such emergencies, but actually expects you to do when the federal government is acting in rebellion to our Constitution and encouraging an invasion of Texas by foreign nationals!

“No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.” ___ Article 1, Section 10.

Let's face it these defenders of illegal aliens just can't stand for our border states to defend themselves against this invasion so they use the excuse that it's the fed's responsibility when in truth they don't want the feds to do it either. They are such hypocrites with a selfish, self-serving agenda.

Old 07-11-2022, 07:37 AM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Why is the left so bent on protecting illegal alien trespassers? I believe it stems from hatred.

Old 07-11-2022, 08:05 AM

1,719 posts, read 732,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Why is the left so bent on protecting illegal alien trespassers? I believe it stems from hatred.
White self-hatred might be part of it. White bad, everyone else good.

Old 07-11-2022, 08:12 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,982,736 times
There is another thread dealing with this.

Take them "right back to the border". Um. And then what?

There's no indication at all that they'll be taken ACROSS the border.

what's the next move, greg?

Old 07-11-2022, 08:17 AM

19,804 posts, read 18,104,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

The apprehended will be returned to areas controlled by the Feds. It'll be up to the Feds. to deport, hold or release them.

Old 07-11-2022, 08:19 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
... or an election scheme

Old 07-11-2022, 08:25 AM

25,770 posts, read 18,834,175 times
Quote:

Pretty simple. Let me give you an example. There are several military ranges in my state. They are in the desert and surrounded by BLM land. Lot's of folks like to wander around out there on the BLM land and ride their ATVs. What do you think the military does if I drive an ATV onto one of their ranges or testing facilities? I'll give you time to think that over and answer. When you think you've got it, see below...

Spoiler
The armed soldiers tell me to either get out or I'm going to jail.

Old 07-11-2022, 08:26 AM

3,413 posts, read 1,447,186 times
Quote:

Those invaders cannot do harm to us if they can't get to the interior of our Country.

Old 07-11-2022, 08:39 AM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post

Those invaders cannot do harm to us if they can't get to the interior of our Country.

Exactly! Keep them out of the interior of our country and no matter how many times they come back keep returning them to the border.

Last edited by Oldglory; 07-11-2022 at 09:21 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies