Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 12:22 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,797,497 times

Advertisements

It’s no secret that tap water contains a medley of harsh chemicals, heavy metals, fecal matter, puss, urine, and many other problematic substances.

The dangers of tap water have been well documented throughout the past several decades, with officials now admitting that tap water is the exact same quality as wastewater (also known as ‘toilet on tap’). In the video above, I join Rob Dew of the Infowars.com Nightly News show to discuss the many dangers of tap water (fluoride in particular) and what to do about it.

The segment comes following the explosion surrounding the video I released just 3 days ago showing the putrid build up found in my water filtration device after funneling tap water through it for just one month and a few days. Generating more than 10,000 views per day organically, the video is a telling and graphic demonstration of just how contaminated your tap water really is.

If you are living in a city, for example, your tap water is likely loaded with pharmaceutical drug residues from birth control pills, antidepressants, antibiotics, and a host of other medications. Is it any wonder that antibiotic-resistant bacteria is continually popping up and causing problems throughout the world? One key thing I forgot to mention in the interview is the fact that 43,381 viruses have been found within the sewer system, many of which are completely unknown to scientists.

What this means is that our sewage system, which in many cases is turned into some form of tap water after being doused in chlorine and other chemicals, is actually breeding an unknown amount of deadly super viruses.

Beyond this looming threat is the presence of sodium fluoride. In many major cities, the average level of fluoride in the water is set to hover around 1ppm. As over 20+ other studies have discovered, Harvard research has revealed that this level of fluoride (as low as 1ppm) can impact IQ and potentially lead to permanent damage — especially in unborn children. The findings coincide with previous discoveries made public as far back as 1977 by the head of the Cytochemistry Section at the National Cancer Institute, Dr. Dean Burk.

Prison Planet.com » The Dangers of Tap Water and How to Protect Yourself
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2012, 12:28 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,380,586 times
More proof of how resilient the human species is.

We need to drink this waste to build up our resistance to disease.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:28 PM

79,907 posts, read 43,952,085 times
I find it humorous how everything is bad for us and is a problem all the while the average lifespan continues to grow.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:32 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,386,924 times
Don't drink it.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:40 PM

23,203 posts, read 18,348,782 times
...yet studies also show that bottled water on average is inferior to tap water in quality. So if tap water is as bad as wastewater, what is bottled water equivilent to? Untreated sludge???

Old 08-14-2012, 12:44 PM
F40

826 posts, read 854,263 times
I'm guessing that they done this study in the phoenix metro area

Man I think our water here tastes like Crap "pun intended"

Old 08-14-2012, 12:44 PM

6,513 posts, read 7,519,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
...yet studies also show that bottled water on average is inferior to tap water in quality. So if tap water is as bad as wastewater, what is bottled water equivilent to? Untreated sludge???
Then what am I supposed to drink?!

Old 08-14-2012, 12:56 PM

52,329 posts, read 34,057,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I find it humorous how everything is bad for us and is a problem all the while the average lifespan continues to grow.
Rather curious, ain't it

Old 08-14-2012, 12:59 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,907,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
First off, who is doing the studies? Secondly, all "bottled" water isn't the same. Spring water from a good source is in a whole other world than "tap".

Secondly, the waste run off they put in the water w/o people's permission is appalling. They state, right on the report the "fluoride" is a waste by-product of fertilizer, metal processing etc...

Who says drink this stuff. Your dentist? Ever read a tube of toothpaste.

Many scientist call this what it is. Unethical, mass drugging of people.

People are like 80%+ water. Acting like the quality of the water doesn't matter is ridiculous and flies in the face of much common sense and research.

As much as I am unapproving of the cost and quality of "bottled" water I am more disapproving of the municipal product the govt turns out and sells.

Old 08-14-2012, 01:00 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,370,879 times
I prefer my well water. The natural occurring arsenic in my well water from the heavy metals in the soil adds a little something extra.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies