Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 11:31 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,178,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Obviously you are clueless as to the "available evidence" in this case. Apparently you are also clueless as to how the "system" works. If there were ANY EVIDENCE at all that this was simply a trumped up charge against Zimmerman made for political purposes by the prosecutor, Zimmerman's attorney would have filed a motion to dismiss in a HEARTBEAT! O'Mara is an experienced criminal defense attorney and NOT STUPID.

Martin had NO CRIMINAL RECORD at all. You are so far behind in terms of what information has been released there's no point in even trying to bring you up to speed! Read previous Zimmerman/Martin threads to learn what's going on.
The physical evidence, including photos of the injuries that Martin inflicted on Mr. Zimmerman were released some time ago.

Martin was expelled twice from school and under investigation for theft.

You need to read all the evidence and make up your own mind, but until there is something more conclusive, Martin attacked Mr. Zimmerman which resulted in Mr. Zimmerman defending himself with a gun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 11:41 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by totsuka View Post
The physical evidence, including photos of the injuries that Martin inflicted on Mr. Zimmerman were released some time ago.

Martin was expelled twice from school and under investigation for theft.

You need to read all the evidence and make up your own mind, but until there is something more conclusive, Martin attacked Mr. Zimmerman which resulted in Mr. Zimmerman defending himself with a gun.
I'm not going to take the time to "re-invent the wheel for you" regarding this case. Suffice it to say, you're clueless about the evidence. I'm well aware of what evidence has been released. Have you bothered to even look at the court file at the evidence released via the discovery process? No? And you ask "What is the discovery process"? Your posts are clueless and just repeating gossip....very old gossip at that.

My mind has been made up a long, long time. There was certainly probable cause to charge Zimmerman with a crime, the case needs to be heard before a Judge and/or jury who will determine what the facts were and render a verdict.

AGAIN, Martin has absolutely no criminal record. If someone were investigating you for something, would that mean you are guilty of anything?

Old 08-15-2012, 01:50 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Time for all CD Zimmy lovers to pony up some cash. Just like the televangelists say. Pull out your credit card and sow your financial seed.
Well, you have me in a catch-22.

If I give him money, I will be called a black hating racist.

If I don't give him money, I will be called a hispanic hating racist.

That Zimmerman is some sort of super-chameleon as he keeps jumping from white to hispanic depending upon what agenda people are trying to push.

Old 08-15-2012, 02:11 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,168,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Well, you have me in a catch-22.

If I give him money, I will be called a black hating racist.

If I don't give him money, I will be called a hispanic hating racist.

That Zimmerman is some sort of super-chameleon as he keeps jumping from white to hispanic depending upon what agenda people are trying to push.
ROTFLMAO, too bad I can't rep you again!

Old 08-15-2012, 05:49 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
The good thing about being a misanthrope is ya caint be a racist.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:53 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
I wouldn't give that POS Zippy one penny....

Old 08-15-2012, 06:00 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
This isn't about loving or even liking the guy. This is about rule of law. This is about a liberal agenda against the guy no matter what the facts are. From day one, as soon as you saw the kid killed was black, and how you tried to pass of the killer as "white", you jumped on this due to an agenda. Calling for the guys head, looking the other way when a bounty was put on him.

You liberals wont be happy unless he rots in jail, despite the facts as we know them so far, show he did not set out to kill anyone and did not have some history of racism, though it was you who tried to make this about race.

And unless there is some key evidence we arent aware of, he should get off or get very little time. And I hope that does happen just to see you liberals and the media and the CBC and the other big mouth black people like Spike Lee go into a frenzy and fits of rage over it.

Old 08-15-2012, 06:32 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
This isn't about loving or even liking the guy. This is about rule of law. This is about a liberal agenda against the guy no matter what the facts are. From day one, as soon as you saw the kid killed was black, and how you tried to pass of the killer as "white", you jumped on this due to an agenda. Calling for the guys head, looking the other way when a bounty was put on him.

You liberals wont be happy unless he rots in jail, despite the facts as we know them so far, show he did not set out to kill anyone and did not have some history of racism, though it was you who tried to make this about race.

And unless there is some key evidence we arent aware of, he should get off or get very little time. And I hope that does happen just to see you liberals and the media and the CBC and the other big mouth black people like Spike Lee go into a frenzy and fits of rage over it.
And who is the racist here?

Liberal agenda.....so that's why a Tea Party Republican Governor appointed a Republican special prosecutor who filed charges against Zimmerman.....

I promise you that there is evidence YOU don't know about.

Old 08-15-2012, 06:54 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post

Liberal agenda? or the "Rule of Law" as you proclaim?
What makes you think that "Liberals" don't also respect the "Rule of Law"?
You are the one introducing race here and guess what? Zimmermann does have a past with race issues.
He also had a incedent as a bouncer at a nightclub in 2005 as well. What part of his 911 call did he disobey? The one one where the dispatcher told him not to follow Trayvon?
His "suspcion" & "prejudice" of Trayvon is what got him into this mess. A black kid in a white neighboorhood with a hoodie!

Old 08-15-2012, 07:38 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,938,592 times
I suspect Fat Boy tapped out Stormfront, Free Republic and the C-D forum so he's not going to get much else, especially since its election season and that crowd is more focused on getting the Mor-bot into the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies