Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 11:22 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
So building a sense of community is bad, but outsourcing-to-get-rich is a good thing?
0bama has no clue how to improve the economy, he doesn't even bother to meet with his Jobs Council. With the highest corporate tax rate, higher taxes on the job creators, increasing energy costs and enacting green house gas/carbon footprint regulations.... 0bama IS encouraging the outsourcing of jobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 11:25 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,486,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
did you see the sheeples faces when he was campaigning to get elected to potus the first time around.. it looked like they were looking at a god, or justin bieber
Justin Bieber would have done a better job.

Old 08-15-2012, 12:54 PM

15,061 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
0bama has no clue how to improve the economy, he doesn't even bother to meet with his Jobs Council. With the highest corporate tax rate, higher taxes on the job creators, increasing energy costs and enacting green house gas/carbon footprint regulations.... 0bama IS encouraging the outsourcing of jobs.
Yes ... but it's not his fault. It's not like he lied about that. Yes, he lied about a lot of things, but this issue isn't one of them ... he told everyone in plain english what he planned to do, and like drooling idiots, the majority said, "praise be to Obama, yes you can"!

Barack Obama Admits: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under Cap And Trade - YouTube

Here, he told the whole country that under "his plan", electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. And take careful note of his language when he says " .... because I'm capping greenhouse gases ...". And that's exactly what he meant ... "What I'm going to do" ... not what the congress agrees to do, or what the people agree to have done ... but why HE decides. And he did it. In spite of the congress refusing to pass cap & trade legislation, Obama and his administration just back-doored his Kingly "Edicts" under EPA regulations, and we got our promised increases in energy rates because of it. Who's freaking fault is it really?

And here, he admits that half his state (I suppose that is the THINKING half) considered his actions in congress as a betrayal of them, but he didn't care about that ... no ... because he knows better, and so he is of the mindset that once the people elect him, it's OKAY to betray them for their own good ... as decided by him relative to what's good for them.

Obama's Promise the Bankrupt the Coal Industry - YouTube

So, there is no big mystery here .... he's a dictator. He believes he's got the right to be, and is not ashamed to admit it. Only his drooling imbecile followers deny his authoritarian nature .. not Obama. Obama said: ".. well they can build a coal plant if they want to .. but it will bankrupt them". And this stance is so egregiously ignorant as to defy adequate definition, given that the majority of electric energy production in this country is coal based power ... with the easily foreseen devastating economic consequences of such policies impossible to miss, unless you are a stark raving lunatic.

And this is apparently what the American people want .... economic calamity brought about by the policies of a maniacal megalomaniac who is either too incompetent to to be trusted with the authority given him, or he is indeed intent on destroying the nation purposely.

Which ever the case may be ... he warned us all ahead of time.

And he is the energizer dictator .... he keeps going and going and going ..... having such a distain for the will of the thinking American people as he had for the thinking citizens of Illinois.

So I will ask again ... WHO'S FAULT IS IT? Please Obama ... bankrupt the coal industry .. make our electricity rates skyrocket ... force cap & trade down our throats ... make us buy health insurance from a criminal medical mafia ... bomb whoever you like ... raise our taxes ... spit in our face and tell us how we "didn't build that".

Yes, use the constitution to wipe your royal butt ... and make us like it. YES YOU CAN, and when you do, it will be ALL OUR FAULT for allowing this crazy nonsense to go on.

There is simply no excuse for this level of pure, unimaginable public stupidity, and we deserve what we have coming. We'll have earned every lash of the master's whip, because we were begging for it.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 08-15-2012 at 01:10 PM..

Old 08-15-2012, 01:51 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,687,113 times
That was simply brilliant. I think it echoes the sentiments of a lot of folks my age. I was a pretty big fan of Obama back in '08 and '09. He really did have an inspiring message and a lot of us really thought he'd be the one to turn this country around. Turned out he's just another politician.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:09 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
So building a sense of community is bad, but outsourcing-to-get-rich is a good thing?

Maybe you ought to look into just what community organizing is.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:16 PM

490 posts, read 650,188 times
Call me sheep all you want. He gets my vote. Do you people understand what a truly thankless job that is? For all you guys who say I'm so disappointed there are more who are more optimistic and positive. Things have never been better for me and my family. Is that due to Obama? Doubt it. But I have no reason to moan and whine either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
www.savagedome.com DFW Sports

Old 08-15-2012, 05:16 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
Just goes to show.. God is good, beer is Great and people are stupid...

Old 08-15-2012, 08:59 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
did you see the sheeples faces when he was campaigning to get elected to potus the first time around.. it looked like they were looking at a god, or justin bieber
Oh please; Justin actually delivers what he promises and what his fans want, as opposed to ....?

Old 08-15-2012, 11:55 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilsav View Post
Call me sheep all you want. He gets my vote. Do you people understand what a truly thankless job that is? For all you guys who say I'm so disappointed there are more who are more optimistic and positive. Things have never been better for me and my family. Is that due to Obama? Doubt it. But I have no reason to moan and whine either.

Obama as GuynTexas accurately described him deserves no thanks at all.

Old 08-16-2012, 07:14 PM

490 posts, read 650,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Obama as GuynTexas accurately described him deserves no thanks at all.
You guys are just delusional. To put it bluntly having anyone different than you in power scares your pants off. You will never admit it but it's true deep down inside of you.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies