Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 10:56 PM

30,306 posts, read 51,908,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I guess so. I don't really care a whole lot about it. The guy us scum and scum usually attracts scum and the OP thinks I have inside knowledge.

She must want 'some', as i find there are a number of lefty females here that appears to need 'it', but i took her for just posting news... i guess that was wrong, but i don't care either way.... i don't care abiout the hookers unless they are illegal scum... The guy appears to be scumb, and when I agree with the left I am still wrong.. That figures.

I think I see the problem.. The OP is smokin mad because the bad guy should be out dating other men.. That's the whole problem.....
So a woman would deserve to be raped, if she were here illegally and/or a prostitute? Wow, that's pretty sick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 11:08 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,584,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Freak.

Peterson held Republican fundraisers at home which were attended by Senator Orrin Hatch, Governor Gary Herbert, Representative Jason Chaffetz and congressional candidate Mia Love. Three women faced alleged attacker Gregory Nathan Peterson, 37, in court. One woman, who is originally from Brazil, said Peterson claimed to be a powerful politician, then threatened to have her deported after he had checked up on her status and found she was in the U.S. illegally. Second accuser said she was discouraged from pressing charges. Several attacks allegedly happened a remote Utah log cabin. Two other women who spoke in court said that they had met Peterson on Mormon dating website LDSsingles.com.

Read more: Gregory Nathan Peterson: Utah Republican 'sexually assaulted 5 women after luring them on movie dates' | Mail Online
This is a disgrace.
LDS singles?
omg

Old 08-15-2012, 11:27 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,903,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db77 View Post
Is it me or...
It's just you and your delusional fantasies.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:28 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,903,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
So a woman would deserve to be raped, if she were here illegally and/or a prostitute? Wow, that's pretty sick.
Pretty standard victim blame for a Republican though. I agree they are pretty sick people.

Old 08-16-2012, 02:53 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,190,568 times
Quote:
Freak.

Peterson held Republican fundraisers at home which were attended by Senator Orrin Hatch, Governor Gary Herbert, Representative Jason Chaffetz and congressional candidate Mia Love. Three women faced alleged attacker Gregory Nathan Peterson, 37, in court. One woman, who is originally from Brazil, said Peterson claimed to be a powerful politician, then threatened to have her deported after he had checked up on her status and found she was in the U.S. illegally. Second accuser said she was discouraged from pressing charges. Several attacks allegedly happened a remote Utah log cabin. Two other women who spoke in court said that they had met Peterson on Mormon dating website LDSsingles.com.

Read more: Gregory Nathan Peterson: Utah Republican 'sexually assaulted 5 women after luring them on movie dates' | Mail Online

I really dont care if the man was republican or democrat. I just care that he raped the women. no woman or man should ever have to be raped and any male rapist that does so should have his manhood removed permanently.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:43 AM

14,479 posts, read 11,272,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Was Romney there????
Hey, why should the liberals draw the line at simply giving people cancer?

Old 08-16-2012, 09:49 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,739,775 times
Police: Pa. state rep assaulted wife, drove drunk - News - Boston.com

Dear Readers.....the above is why these posts are so shallow. Does this democratic state rep, who chokes his wife and takes off drunk represent the majority of democrats....pfffft? You know the party of women's issues, women's rights and equality...where oh where is the respect? Simply garbage in my opinion. Let us stick to the economy.........

Old 08-16-2012, 09:53 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,509,310 times
Quote:
"Talking Points Memo dug into Peterson's Facebook page and discovered that his profile picture features him standing beside presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney. Another of Peterson's photos displays an invitation to a Romney fundraiser that he co-chaired back during the Republican's 2008 campaign for president.

"News that a Utah Republican activist is accused of raping four women — two of whom say they were taken to the Heber cabin where the man hosted major political events — caused ripples of unease Thursday throughout the GOP."

Utah GOP activist Greg Peterson accused of multiple rapes | The Salt Lake Tribune
And?

Old 08-16-2012, 09:56 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
You are a mod, so I will respond to you. No that is not what I said, That is what the OP said I said, which is a lie.... The OP has a habit of taking other peoples text out of context and making it up to suit her purposes.

This is a fairly common habit from the left here on CD.

I have a thick enough skin that it doesn't bother me.

Old 08-16-2012, 11:36 AM

78,326 posts, read 60,517,579 times
Quote:
I must have missed the part about Wiener, Condit, and Spitzer finding out private information about the women that they dealt with.

How did he find out that the woman was here illegally? Why did the police try to keep one of the women from filing a report? Are you suggesting that any of us could find out the status of someone here illegally? Would the police in a heavily Republican state have done the same for a Democrat?
There are any number of background searchs you can legally run on people. They are frequently used by people using on-line dating sites to make sure the person isn't a pedophile on the run from the police etc etc etc.

I read the article and nowhere does it say he used his position to find out any info on her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies