Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 07:43 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,159,677 times

Advertisements

Is this Romney' version of the American dream, force American workers to show Chinese workers how to do their jobs before all those jobs disappear to China.
Still they are only middle class who no doubt would forget to pull their forelocks when on one knee as Romney's aristocratic convoy passed.

'I'm sick to my stomach': anger builds in Illinois at Bain's latest outsourcing plan | Business | guardian.co.uk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 08:18 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
It is not just Romney. I am really concerned for this country because I see people getting desperate. Yes, the outsourcing needs to stop, but the in-sourcing of illegals needs to stop too. I cannot tell you how the lines of people on TV today that are here illegally made me feel. I just wanted to sit down and cry about what is happening to our country. Neither political party gives a flying flip about this country. How did this happen?

I want you to know it is not because some of us have been asleep. I have seen it happening for years but the news media has just let it ride. And trying to get anyone to do what should be done, namely rid this country of illegals, is like pulling teeth.

I sent the president an e-mail reminding him of his oath to uphold the laws of this nation and got back the most condescending e-mail you can imagine. He thought I had an interesting prospective! It was not a prospective on my part. IT IS THE LAW and he is not upholding it.

I got one of those political calls today making sure that I go vote. She said that she wanted to ask me some questions and I told her that after she asked the questions, I have some questions I want to ask her. I proceeded to ask why both political parties are not addressing the one issue that would solve most of OUR problems. We are borrowing money from China to give to illegals that have invaded our country. We are paying for their medical, housing, food, school and on and on. Our jobs have been shipped to their country and they have invaded our country. Our national debt goes up hourly and a lot of that debt is caused by the people who are in this country illegally and draining our lives. If someone does not stop this, I think our country will have an internal war because it cannot go on like this.

The rich people do not care because they are making money by having these people work for $8 an hour but that $8 per hour is costing the taxpayers more like $20 to $30 per hour to keep those workers up. I am talking to the Romney and Obama supporters.

I told the caller on the telephone that if any candidate would close the border and ship out those that do not have citizenship, we middle class taxpayers would not only vote for that person. We would put them on our shoulders and carry them to Washington, D. C.

Democrats and Republicans is that clear enough for you? I want my country back.

Then we can discuss tariffs on products brought into this country by outsourced companies.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:28 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post
Is this Romney' version of the American dream, force American workers to show Chinese workers how to do their jobs before all those jobs disappear to China.
Still they are only middle class who no doubt would forget to pull their forelocks when on one knee as Romney's aristocratic convoy passed.

'I'm sick to my stomach': anger builds in Illinois at Bain's latest outsourcing plan | Business | guardian.co.uk
Yes that's Romney's plan for America.

In terms of Corporate America running roughshod over the American people electing Mitt Romney is like giving a wolf the keys to the hen-house.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:33 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
The wolf already has the keys to the hen-house and he is doing what he pleases with it. The rules to the hen-house are being ignored.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:05 PM

28,092 posts, read 29,957,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brock.teller View Post
The Mormons will also be allowed to wage a campaign of genocide against the decedents of the people who oppressed them during the early days of their stupid religion. This is why the Mormons are so interested in genealogy.
Good grief. Please tell me you're not serious. I mean, I've run into gullible people before, but if you actually believe what you just said, you just raised the bar.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:08 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post

Its Obama's vison that you are too stuipd to be innvative and to compoette withi the world economy. Only the top 10% can do it as time goes by with his vison of america. you will be totally dependnt and totally controlled by that dependence o the top 10% i the end. There wil be the elite and the workers at the bottom.Mnay have already loss the freedom by dependence by being totally depoendnt on THE LEADERS as to what they think if they want the basics of survival.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:10 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Who is Roomney?

Old 08-15-2012, 09:30 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brock.teller View Post
If a Mormon is elected to national office and you find your self in a Mormon Gas Chamber or hard labor camp you will know how serious I am.

The Mormons harbor a great deal of rage and believe they are the master race, their intentions are quite clear.
Jeez have you read some wild crap. Which of the left leaning blogs were you at when you read that? I have heard some wild ones but this one takes the cake. How much of our total population is made up of Mormons.?

Old 08-15-2012, 09:35 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,159,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
It is not just Romney. I am really concerned for this country because I see people getting desperate. Yes, the outsourcing needs to stop, but the in-sourcing of illegals needs to stop too. I cannot tell you how the lines of people on TV today that are here illegally made me feel. I just wanted to sit down and cry about what is happening to our country. Neither political party gives a flying flip about this country. How did this happen?

I want you to know it is not because some of us have been asleep. I have seen it happening for years but the news media has just let it ride. And trying to get anyone to do what should be done, namely rid this country of illegals, is like pulling teeth.

I sent the president an e-mail reminding him of his oath to uphold the laws of this nation and got back the most condescending e-mail you can imagine. He thought I had an interesting prospective! It was not a prospective on my part. IT IS THE LAW and he is not upholding it.

I got one of those political calls today making sure that I go vote. She said that she wanted to ask me some questions and I told her that after she asked the questions, I have some questions I want to ask her. I proceeded to ask why both political parties are not addressing the one issue that would solve most of OUR problems. We are borrowing money from China to give to illegals that have invaded our country. We are paying for their medical, housing, food, school and on and on. Our jobs have been shipped to their country and they have invaded our country. Our national debt goes up hourly and a lot of that debt is caused by the people who are in this country illegally and draining our lives. If someone does not stop this, I think our country will have an internal war because it cannot go on like this.

The rich people do not care because they are making money by having these people work for $8 an hour but that $8 per hour is costing the taxpayers more like $20 to $30 per hour to keep those workers up. I am talking to the Romney and Obama supporters.

I told the caller on the telephone that if any candidate would close the border and ship out those that do not have citizenship, we middle class taxpayers would not only vote for that person. We would put them on our shoulders and carry them to Washington, D. C.

Democrats and Republicans is that clear enough for you? I want my country back.

Then we can discuss tariffs on products brought into this country by outsourced companies.
It is interesting that companies based in and out of the USA can give US politicians money (toward their reelection ?) so they will pass laws allowing companies to bring cheaper labour in even for jobs that need a Masters.

We would call that corruption, and looking at the US both major parties care more about the wealthy than all other Americans, hell they even care more about overseas companies.

We allow immigrants in, if you have skills we WANT and NEED, not because you want to pay your native born staff a lot less.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:36 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Its Obama's vison that you are too stuipd to be innvative and to compoette withi the world economy. Only the top 10% can do it as time goes by with his vison of america. you will be totally dependnt and totally controlled by that dependence o the top 10% i the end. There wil be the elite and the workers at the bottom.Mnay have already loss the freedom by dependence by being totally depoendnt on THE LEADERS as to what they think if they want the basics of survival.
Sorry but President Obama was never the head of a company that outsourced jobs.

Now Mitt Romney, if there is buck to be made we already know what he's capable of doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies