Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 01:31 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,502,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
as someone who owns several NFA items, Ive never heard or seen where Ammo is one.

link ?
Assuming each mortar round is an explosive warhead, they constitute a destructive device per the BATFE and would require a $200 tax stamp for each one legally owned.

Otherwise, they're launching duds, which I can't imagine they would do at an outdoor range or demonstration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 01:36 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,781,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Stay nutty tea party. I'm sure some teabaggers will insist that those guns are not "machine guns"
I see the liberals, unable to find anything to complain about with the TEA Party, are falling back on their old attack pattern; Making up something silly that no TEA Party member is doing, announcing that they are "sure" some TEA party member is doing it, calling them names, and then bashing them for it.

You people really need some new material. Nobody believes your old, tired bunkum any more.

Last edited by Little-Acorn; 08-16-2012 at 02:40 PM..

Old 08-16-2012, 01:39 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,448,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
You don't in Vt either, and to get a CCW if you live in Vt you come to NH to get one. the main problem for Vt citizens is they sometimes travel and would like a permit. Vt simply doesn't create any permit.

Like Greg W i would like all permits made to be seen in the same way he states. I consider mine to be so.
Alaska does issue Concealed Carry permits, but only for reciprocity purposes. According to the Full Faith & Credit Clause of the US Constitution, States must recognize the public acts of every other State and a Concealed Carry permit is a public act no different than a State driver's license.

Old 08-16-2012, 01:40 PM

1,196 posts, read 838,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Stay nutty tea party. I'm sure some teabaggers will insist that those guns are not "machine guns"
I'm sure some obamabarebackers wouldn't know the difference

Old 08-16-2012, 01:46 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,502,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Alaska does issue Concealed Carry permits, but only for reciprocity purposes. According to the Full Faith & Credit Clause of the US Constitution, States must recognize the public acts of every other State and a Concealed Carry permit is a public act no different than a State driver's license.
Doesn't work that way. If it did, gay-marriages would be recognized nationally too. The Supreme Court has ruled that there are exceptions that states can hold, which falls under what's known as "public policy exceptions."

Old 08-16-2012, 02:26 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndsong71 View Post
And you don't know how to read very well:

Instead of laughing at you, I'll just pity you though.
Oh, the event was the issue? Funny how you failed to mention that in your post and instead focused upon one individual black person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndsong71 View Post
You do realize that the picture of the Tea Partier with the gun slung over his back was a BLACK man! ROFL!

Old 08-16-2012, 03:02 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,479,228 times
I can rent any of those weapons at my local range. Well thats assuming Im willing to show an ID.

Old 08-16-2012, 03:21 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I wish the lower 48 saw it the way you said it.... I have not heard of this Clause myself before now.

Just to be clear VT is a state with no possible way so far to issue any permit, but anyone resident or not in the state may carry so long as they are legal where ever they come from. And since Vt has no permit to issue their folks come to NH.

Why would they go any place else? Both Mass and NY have draconian laws.

I sure don't understand what and why; Shall Not Be Infringed, isn't understood by ALL states, but so it remains they don't.

So far I have traveled in 40 states armed like it or not... I figure what they don't know will never hurt me.

Old 08-16-2012, 04:49 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,356,787 times
Seattle moonbat libs have had regular meetings at local bars where they booze and talk politics. They call it "Drinking Liberally."

WA Chapters - Drinking Liberally | Living Liberally

I find going to the range and exercising your Constitutional right much more wholesome and admirable than going to a bar and getting snockered.

Old 08-16-2012, 05:46 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Seattle moonbat libs have had regular meetings at local bars where they booze and talk politics. They call it "Drinking Liberally."

WA Chapters - Drinking Liberally | Living Liberally

I find going to the range and exercising your Constitutional right much more wholesome and admirable than going to a bar and getting snockered.
If the libs are driving home after their get togethers - they are much more dangerous then a responsible gun owner with an m-16.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies