Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 08:09 PM

26,491 posts, read 15,070,512 times

Advertisements

This can't be true, Obama says that he believes we are our brothers keeper!

Last edited by michiganmoon; 08-16-2012 at 08:24 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 08:12 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Family is family.
Shared blood doesn't constitute family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Unless you are a liberal hypcrite lying dirtbag.
Thanks for spelling out what this thread is really about for those who might not have gotten it. Much appreciated. I'll leave you, as well as others like you, to your own hypocrisy about personal responsibility.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:16 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
I thought that conservatives were all about personal responsibility. Why does anyone owe anyone else anything?
He's in a 3rd world country, and one thing we've learned from you liberals, he's a victim and unable to succeed.

I thought liberals were all about compassion. I see, you can call for 800,000 illegals staying here, but the first to make excuses for Obama abandoning his own brother.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:17 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,062 times
Quote:

Thanks for spelling out what this thread is really about for those who might not have gotten it. Much appreciated. I'll leave you, as well as others like you, to your own hypocrisy about personal responsibility.
Please. From the side that preaches others about the poor and needy. Oh I get it, it has to be government that does it.
And for a man who stated that he is his brothers keeper, so ironic how he did nothing for his brother. That's says all we need to know.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Sure it does. As an individual who's adopted, and have adopted 2 children, I couldnt disagree with you more. The fact that I have a new family, doesnt mean my old ones can go to hell

Old 08-16-2012, 08:20 PM

I bet if Romney hired the man to come campaign on his behalf, Obama would become all concerned about him..

Old 08-16-2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Sure it does. As an individual who's adopted, and have adopted 2 children, I couldnt disagree with you more. The fact that I have a new family, doesnt mean my old ones can go to hell
Given that you've adopted you know that blood isn't what constitutes family. Thanks for proving my point.

I look forward to hearing how much you all raise to help out Obama's half-brother. Good luck.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:25 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,062 times
You see, liberals aren't about giving all their own money to help others, it has to be the gov who takes it from others

Old 08-16-2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Given that you've adopted you know that blood isn't what constitutes family. Thanks for proving my point.
You're wrong
  1. group of relatives: a group of people who are closely related by birth, marriage, or adoption
Obama is clearly related to his brother. here's your sign
Quote:
I look forward to hearing how much you all raise to help out Obama's half-brother. Good luck.
I dont give a rats ass about his brother. You've read enough of my postings to know that he could die tomorrow and it wouldnt make a difference to me. I would think Obama wouldnt share the same opinion as I do for his brother, wouldnt you?

Old 08-16-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
You're wrong
  1. group of relatives: a group of people who are closely related by birth, marriage, or adoption
Obama is clearly related to his brother. here's your sign
I never said that they weren't half-brothers. That doesn't make them family, as in family that takes care of one another. How literal can you all get?

Quote:
I dont give a rats ass about his brother. You've read enough of my postings to know that he could die tomorrow and it wouldnt make a difference to me. I would think Obama wouldnt share the same opinion as I do for his brother, wouldnt you?
I think families are complicated so I like to stay out of other people's family business. But that's me. I don't feel the need to nanny others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies