Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 04:12 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,781,909 times

Advertisements

It's the biggest issue with stress, crime and pretty much everything unholy in America but the righteous foot soilders will stab themselves before they wake up and see the truth but they're trained foot soilders who don't care as long as the enemy is a different color from them.

Our big company isn't giving out raises this year, they don't care, not many companies really care, they can do this since the economy is bad...

It's a great idea but the loyal foot soilders aka new aged slaves won't allow it, they'll put a spin and call it lazy handout loving fools...

Ryan don't care about old folks, he cares about more money for the big cheeses in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2012, 06:41 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,167,905 times
I wouldn't be surprised to see him try and take on much tougher issues during his second term, no need to worry about campaigning so might as well push for some big issues.

Old 08-17-2012, 06:43 AM

1,976 posts, read 2,352,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
It's the biggest issue with stress, crime and pretty much everything unholy in America but the righteous foot soilders will stab themselves before they wake up and see the truth but they're trained foot soilders who don't care as long as the enemy is a different color from them.

Our big company isn't giving out raises this year, they don't care, not many companies really care, they can do this since the economy is bad...

It's a great idea but the loyal foot soilders aka new aged slaves won't allow it, they'll put a spin and call it lazy handout loving fools...

Ryan don't care about old folks, he cares about more money for the big cheeses in this country.

I think electing sufficient numbers of liberal Democrats will prevent the Koch Zombies from destroying the country.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:27 AM

395 posts, read 458,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artisan4 View Post
I think electing sufficient numbers of liberal Democrats will prevent the Koch Zombies from destroying the country.

Hmmmm, then what would prevent the Soros zombie from destroying the country?

Old 08-17-2012, 09:30 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,149,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised to see him try and take on much tougher issues during his second term, no need to worry about campaigning so might as well push for some big issues.
This is what I am worried about. He has shoved enough stuff down my throat and played willy-nilly with executive power while worried about re-election. What is the heck is he going to do when he has free reign?

Old 08-17-2012, 09:34 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,974,480 times
What makes you trust that he will?

He's already signaled to the GOP he is willing to cut Social Security benefits going back on his campaign rhetoric.

He's stabbed his base in the back on that and many other areas...civil liberties, more government secrecy, expanded military attacks, surrounded himself with Wall St. lobbyists...etc.

He's the last person you would want up there to defend the middle class. No better than Romney would be in this area.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisan4 View Post
That would help, but Obama is not a liberal. He's a conservative. He hasn't stuck his neck out one iota for the middle class.

He backtracked on his health care bill so much, all it really did was expand health care coverage by mandating they purchase of insurance. Insurance companies loved that part. More customers.

He's never fought to have the rich elites in this country sacrifice.

Your support of him weakens the ability of liberals to leverage their votes for policy changes.

You'll vote for the Dem no matter how awful they are.........recipe for being treated like a chump.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:43 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,167,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
This is what I am worried about. He has shoved enough stuff down my throat and played willy-nilly with executive power while worried about re-election. What is the heck is he going to do when he has free reign?
Well you best run for the hills if gay marriage is legalized cause the gays will try to convert you!

Old 08-17-2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Can you give us one example in his long career in politics where he stuck his neck out?

You've fallen for this myth that Obama wants to do more things liberal, but he's "forced" to go along with the GOP.

The fact of the matter is Obama desires to be accepted by rich elites in this country and he's not going to do anything to get on their bad side.

You and I elected a company man and he doesn't give a crap about little people.

He'll be rubbing elbows with rich elites if elected again because that's what he wants to do.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:02 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,124,373 times
Well, if, god forbid, he does win a second term, I'll be too busy working to really care what he does (or says). I just hope it never happens.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies