Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 10:11 AM

1,767 posts, read 2,348,400 times

Advertisements

I think the fourth one... the one who got away... was really a man.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2012, 02:20 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,257,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by king's highway View Post
Like the kings of ancient Israel, Russia's Tsars were anointed by God to reign.
In other words, they were divine autocrats.

Tsarist Russia was a holy commonwealth of government and church, called
the New Israel/New Jerusalem. God's Tsar was called the New David.

God's Tsar was the protector of God's Orthodox Church and the defender of
the God-bearing people.

When the antichrist bolsheviks brutally murdered the last Tsar and his family,
the One who had restrained global evil was removed and the spirit of antichrist
took over the planet.

In August 2000, Russians canonized the last Tsar and his family in the newly rebuilt
Church of Christ the Saviour in Moscow [one of many churches the antichrists had
totally destroyed.] This is the church in which this recent hooliganism crime occurred.

Yes, as if it was just a phase, Russia is reverting to its old self. If they want to cannonize the dead tsar then fine. But the 'crime' was critisizing Putin publically. That's the point. Where it was done isn't the reason, that Putin was being called out is. That it was a challenge and done where it had to be noticed is an act of civil disobedience.

They are not dead because they are being used as an example. There wasn't much freedom of expression under the tsars either. Which was my point. Cultures revert to what they know. Change is harder.

Neither the communists or the tsars represented anything but their own power.

Old 08-19-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:

I will relate the story of this specific church, the Church of Christ the Saviour,
and perhaps some of you will be able to understand why it is special.

It was first built in the 1800s to give thanks to God for the defeat of Napoleon.

After the satanic antichrist bolsheviks brutally murdered God's Tsar and his family,
the antichrists proceeded to murder millions of other Christians and destroy churches.

The antichrist bolsheviks targeted the Church of Christ the Saviour for total destruction
and in its place they had planned to build a blasphemous tower of the soviets.

In the 1930s the antichrists totally destroyed the Church of Christ the Saviour.
In the ruins, the antichrists gloated that they had finally destroyed Holy Russia
and she would never rise again.

The antichrists also wanted to destroy iconic St Basil's but a brave architect threatened
to commit suicide on the steps of St Basil's if it was harmed. Fearing further public unrest,
the antichrists backed off... but the brave architect was sent to prison.

WW2 delayed the building of the tower of the soviets and it was never built. In its place
the soviets built a huge swimming pool.

In the 1990s the Church of Christ the Saviour was rebuilt an exact duplicate of the original church.
Holy Russia's symbolically rebuilt temple was consecrated on August 19, 2000.

One of the first holy ceremonies in the rebuilt church was the canonization of God's Tsar and his family.

Here is a photo of the newly rebuilt Church of Christ the Saviour [large white church in the background]
with iconic St Basil's [in the foreground.]

//www.city-data.com/forum/membe...897-moscow.jpg

Today, August 19, is the 12th anniversary of the consecration
of the Church of Christ the Saviour, Russia's temple rebuilt.

Old 08-19-2012, 02:44 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,257,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleSchoolFool View Post
LOL This is why Texas should be their own country.
Not a fan of Texas but I seriously doubt that as their own country Kingshighway would get too far either...

Old 08-19-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post

Not a fan of Texas but I seriously doubt that as their own country Kingshighway would get too far either...

Who says I want to go far ?

A nice quiet place near an Orthodox monastery will do.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:47 PM

57,270 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
As an American, if this group had been charged with anything other than disturbing the peace, trespass or some such misdemeanor I would be somewhat outraged, but Russia being Russia, I not exactly shocked by the turn of events. Maybe someone can tell me why I should be, because on in the grand scheme of global political oppression this is way down on my radar.
Thjis is more symbolic than anything but the penalty doesn't fit the crime. I would be more concerned with their habit of beating newspaper reporters senseless, because they didn't especially like their criticism. This all falls in line with their complete disregard for human rights, as is the case with their support for Assad murdering his people.

Old 08-19-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

This all falls in line with their complete disregard for human rights, as is the case with their support for Assad murdering his people.

Did you know that the vast majority of Syrian Christians support Assad ?

They fear what the US-backed Muslim rebels will do to the Syian Christian community
because the rebels have already targeted and killed Christians.

But why should you care about Syrian Christians when US/NATO bombed/killed Serbian
Christians in 1999, stole and occupied their land and gave it to Albanian Muslims.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:07 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Putin is classified as 'moderately conservative'.
Hardly the description I'd give him..........

Old 08-20-2012, 11:10 AM

Vladimir Putin is God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar !!!

I have been posting this since I first came on the internet [March 2000.]

12 years later, I am still posting it and Vladimir Putin is still Tsar

Old 08-21-2012, 05:20 AM

57,270 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Did you know that the vast majority of Syrian Christians support Assad ?

They fear what the US-backed Muslim rebels will do to the Syian Christian community
because the rebels have already targeted and killed Christians.

But why should you care about Syrian Christians when US/NATO bombed/killed Serbian
Christians in 1999, stole and occupied their land and gave it to Albanian Muslims.

It doesn't appear to be a religious uprising, but if makes Putin feel better to sit by and watch a massacre good for him.So what's the solution, to allow Assad to continue to murder thousands of people because of a "fear" of muslim rebels, where is the churches stance on human rights, where is the outrage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies