Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2012, 10:16 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,255,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
that really is a retarded comparison because the same could be said about bestiality.
Slippery slope fallacy. You may want to try and avoid using logical fallacies in your ill conceived arguments.

Quote:
would you say that intercourse with a dog would be the same as with your girlfriend?
Slippery slope fallacy. You may want to try and avoid using logical fallacies in your ill conceived arguments.

Quote:
well, perhaps if she was ugly enough then maybe, lol, but surely the point is clear.

Actually, what is clear is your bigotry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2012, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
From the curriculum guide. That is more than terminology.

6th grade is perfectly fine to learn about sexual intercourse, in whatever form its performed. Please join us in the 21st century.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:17 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,826,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
by 10 years old, they should be learning the entire kit and kaboodle of sex. Face reality. 10 year old girls are having their periods. I know 18 year olds that still play with dolls; the playing with dolls is not indicative on their ability to handle an issue that will be important to their futures in making the CORRECT decision concerning the sexual life.
having a period does not mean one is ready for sex.

and since when did a 10 year old need to know all the details - this really is GBLT rights top ten material!

indoctrinate the kids young enough and hopefully they will be tricked into believing that gay sex and SSM is normal

Old 08-20-2012, 10:19 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,800,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
From the curriculum guide. That is more than terminology.
No it's not... proper terminology of SEX includes the various types of sex, no? They're not giving step-by-step instructions or telling anyone how to be pleasured, they are merely saying these types of intercourse exist. Do you think they wouldn't find out otherwise?

FYI, we had sex ed in 5th grade when I was in school (in the '80s). Somehow I survived the experience, and didn't have the urge to go try it myself until much much later.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
Oh .. okay .. I'm sorry if my Gay friends aren't as PC as yours are .. My Gay friends even call each other qweeer, and fagggg .. do your Gay friends do that?

It's okay if I use the term Gay Agenda around themn, because they used it around me first .. as a matter of fact, that's where I got the term from in the first place ..

And what's even funnier, is that Jerry, when I first met him, laughed and said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to try to indoctrinate you" .. "You can't catch Gay either, so you don't have to worry about that"

so .. um .. pahleeze .. spare me the psych ..
I guess you didn't get that they were JOKING, and making FUN of people who use those terms?

Old 08-20-2012, 10:21 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,826,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Actually, what is clear is your bigotry
so trying to protect 10 year old children from obsessive GBLT propaganda is being a bigot now it it?

well, I'd rather be a bigot than a pervert.

Bigotism rules ok!

Old 08-20-2012, 10:22 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,895,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
No it's not... proper terminology of SEX includes the various types of sex, no? They're not giving step-by-step instructions or telling anyone how to be pleasured, they are merely saying these types of intercourse exist. Do you think they wouldn't find out otherwise?

FYI, we had sex ed in 5th grade when I was in school (in the '80s). Somehow I survived the experience, and didn't have the urge to go try it myself until much much later.
Ours didn't start until 9th grade (early 70's) .. it was called health class ..

Old 08-20-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Some are crazy, some are dangerous sociopaths, some are immoral people with perverted sexual proclivities, all of whom young people should be taught to stay far way from. It's not wrong to teach children to avoid things that can harm them.
Only if you think homosexuality is "wrong," which is clearly not a universal truth... my parents didn't see anything wrong with it, but I guess you think only YOUR opinions count? Yeah, okay.

Btw, we also learned about Hitler (without being blatantly told "don't do this") in school, but I don't remember anyone going Nazi because of that lesson.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
having a period does not mean one is ready for sex.
and you complete missed the point. as always, you are blinded by your hatred of "the gays" that biologically, when a girl starts having their periods, it means that AT anytime from then on, if they engage in sex, they surely can become pregnant as a result.

Body is ready for sex. that is sure.

Mentality wise, well that's what the EDUCATION is for, to prepare them to be READy for sex and to make informed decisions before and decide when its the right time to engage in sex.

Quote:
and since when did a 10 year old need to know all the details - this really is GBLT rights top ten material!
seeing that you can't think for youself, a 10 year is definitely ready to learn about sex. Just old prudes and bigots wish to think that 10 year olds are too "innocent" for this. The parents will let their children see watch violence on tv and swearing in TV shows and movies and the video games they play, but show a little skin a and "OMG< ITS THE SEX!!! ITS SINFUL!!!!"

what a bunch of prudish nonsense.

Quote:

indoctrinate the kids young enough and hopefully they will be tricked into believing that gay sex and SSM is normal

the only indoctrination being done are by your ilk by claiming that homosexuals are not normal, when they are.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
Ours didn't start until 9th grade (early 70's) .. it was called health class ..
And I bet your school had a higher rate of teen pregnancies & STDs than mine did... matter of fact, I can't remember a single girl getting pregnant before graduation. Ninth grade is waaaaay too late, considering most teens are already post-pubescent and/or experimenting sexually (not necessarily with intercourse) by that age. Especially these days, considering the average age of puberty is younger than it was in the '70s-80s. My friend's oldest daughter started puberty at 11, and is now 13 years old and well aware of what sex is & how it works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies