U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-20-2012, 10:23 PM
 
31,371 posts, read 33,551,934 times
Reputation: 14926

Advertisements

Then why do Republican Governor Tom Corbertt or his Republican Attorney General Linda Kelly need AG Holder to bring a case against the two members of the NBPP when surely they can be prosecuted under a number of Pennsylvania criminal statutes?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-21-2012, 01:06 AM
 
55,848 posts, read 29,931,649 times
Reputation: 18119
I'd sure as hell love to know that answer.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 05:55 AM
 
Location: Word Traveler via Haslet TX.
504 posts, read 414,476 times
Reputation: 262
Default Dear Gawd --- Round em up

Please round up these black Panther dudes. Please. Please round up all five of them lol so that your side can quit whining. I wouldnt be suprised if the New Black Panther funding didnt make its way back to Rove or the Koch brothers. You guys need a figure head, strawman, boogie man etc.

Now

When it comes time to vote everyone shold be packing heat. If the Black Panthers try to inhibit someone from voting --I say blow their heads off.......................... but turn around is fair play ................. If any of the GOP operatives go to primarily minority or elderly districts and try challenging everyones vote................. I say BLOW their heads off too.

Day after the election lets see what the body count is.


The New Black panthers are soooooooo few in number and recieve most of their ADVERTISING from Fox News. Round em up and skin'em. They are no more than useful idiots.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 07:01 AM
 
79,571 posts, read 37,168,775 times
Reputation: 16158
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Then why do Republican Governor Tom Corbertt or his Republican Attorney General Linda Kelly need AG Holder to bring a case against the two members of the NBPP when surely they can be prosecuted under a number of Pennsylvania criminal statutes?
They dont need Holder to bring charges. The charges were already made, the courts were all set to act when Holder intervened. What they need is for Holder to stay out of it, not act.

I'm going to guess you read some quip like this on some zealot site without even bothering to read about how this all went down.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 09:35 AM
 
16,546 posts, read 12,107,501 times
Reputation: 4234
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
They dont need Holder to bring charges. The charges were already made, the courts were all set to act when Holder intervened. What they need is for Holder to stay out of it, not act.

I'm going to guess you read some quip like this on some zealot site without even bothering to read about how this all went down.
Everyone on the Left uses this tactic.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 09:38 AM
 
8,996 posts, read 4,410,990 times
Reputation: 5078
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
They dont need Holder to bring charges. The charges were already made, the courts were all set to act when Holder intervened. What they need is for Holder to stay out of it, not act.

I'm going to guess you read some quip like this on some zealot site without even bothering to read about how this all went down.
What they didn`t have was a person who claimed they were intimidated by these 2 clowns in Halloween type costumes. No plaintiff...No case for Holder.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 09:40 AM
 
16,546 posts, read 12,107,501 times
Reputation: 4234
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
What they didn`t have was a person who claimed they were intimidated by these 2 clowns in Halloween type costumes. No plaintiff...No case for Holder.
Pictures of them standing there with batons is enough.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 09:43 AM
 
9,965 posts, read 15,440,604 times
Reputation: 9193
I would've never even heard of the New Black Panthers if it wasn't for people upset about them on CityData.

How many of them are there in the whole country--like six of them?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 09:46 AM
 
Location: USA
13,256 posts, read 10,935,073 times
Reputation: 4228
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Then why do Republican Governor Tom Corbertt or his Republican Attorney General Linda Kelly need AG Holder to bring a case against the two members of the NBPP when surely they can be prosecuted under a number of Pennsylvania criminal statutes?
Back when the original black panthers were around, who worked WITH all nationalities and were making real progress in bringing black communities together, the government had another solution.

Simply kill them. It worked.

This NBP Party has no resemblence of the old, and the original members have already denounced their hate speech. However, they should not all be rounded up and put in jail.

If so, round up ALL KKK members and some of the Tea Party members.


The only group who WAS rounded up was the Occupy camp. And they by and large were peaceful. Ironic huh?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-21-2012, 09:47 AM
 
Location: USA
13,256 posts, read 10,935,073 times
Reputation: 4228
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
Please round up these black Panther dudes. Please. Please round up all five of them lol so that your side can quit whining. I wouldnt be suprised if the New Black Panther funding didnt make its way back to Rove or the Koch brothers. You guys need a figure head, strawman, boogie man etc.

Now

When it comes time to vote everyone shold be packing heat. If the Black Panthers try to inhibit someone from voting --I say blow their heads off.......................... but turn around is fair play ................. If any of the GOP operatives go to primarily minority or elderly districts and try challenging everyones vote................. I say BLOW their heads off too.

Day after the election lets see what the body count is.


The New Black panthers are soooooooo few in number and recieve most of their ADVERTISING from Fox News. Round em up and skin'em. They are no more than useful idiots.
Watch out! You might be rounded up next for suggesting that.

What are we coming to as a country?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top