Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 03:13 PM

876 posts, read 708,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
I don't know if you know this, but the military is a body which serves the orders of the government. The government supports first and foremost the people who are richest and most powerful. They are not at the beck and call of the average citizen.

In addition, they are not there to plant flowers and make peace. They are there to use weapons to suppress (and kill if necessary) those whom the rich and powerful decide must be removed.

That can include anyone.

Obama has recently confirmed that, by signing the bill that allows him to kill any US citizen he considers a danger. Including your family or mine.

And the military personnel don't decide whether to obey him or not.

Peace,
brian
This only happens if the millitary is run by a dictatorship, like having a Communist leader. Now, if we give obama 4 more years, we may have this type of situation. But, obama needs to brainwash a few more people first.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:15 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
We don't swear an oath to the president. An unlawful order is an unlawful order no matter who gives the order. The US President is still subject to our nation's laws and the US Constitution, no matter how much Obama wishes otherwise. We defend our country and the constitution. Unlike some armies of other nations, we do not have blind loyalty to one single leader.

Quote:
I don't know if you know this, but the military is a body which serves the orders of the government. The government supports first and foremost the people who are richest and most powerful. They are not at the beck and call of the average citizen.

In addition, they are not there to plant flowers and make peace. They are there to use weapons to suppress (and kill if necessary) those whom the rich and powerful decide must be removed.

That can include anyone.

Obama has recently confirmed that, by signing the bill that allows him to kill any US citizen he considers a danger. Including your family or mine.

Peace,
brian

Old 08-22-2012, 03:15 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
He's from Italy... do they even have a Military?
Not since they hung Mussolini and switch sides mid war

When they hung Mussolini even that was upside down.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:18 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Why would your commander order you to kill your family? i would demand an explanation. If it were for the wrong reason, ill probably kill him on the spot.
If huh...

Old 08-22-2012, 03:19 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
If you were enrolled in the military, and your commander ordered you to kill your family, would you do it?

Peace,
brian
Depends on what my family is doing I suppose.

Of course the last time there was a real rebellion in these United States, my family fought for the CSA.

I served my country, but now people say I'm not a "real American" because I think the Republican party is an insult to any intelligent person who understands what small government really means.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:20 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
Obama himself kills them? What does that have to do with the US military?

Quote:
Sure they do. That has been made clear to you, but you are ignoring the answer since it isn't in your script.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:20 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Not since they hung Mussolini and switch sides mid war

When they hung Mussolini even that was upside down.
At least the Italians took care of their dictator themselves and fought against the Nazis.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:26 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
He doesn't get it a bit. He think military is only about War...... Dude when the tsunami hit the Indian oceans we sent air craft carriers there. The friggin French there doing damnned near nothing mocked us for bring war ships to ports.

These stinking French had no idea out aircraft carriers are also hospital ships, with about room for 6 hospitals each.

I have a living uncle that went to France and never saw a French customs official, and no frenchys either for that matter. It was D Day.

You have no clue what in jumpin blue blazzes yer even tawlkin' about! yeah that's dammed good Yankee....

You are either in need of a psych ward visit or trolling which is it?

For a fact I am the most dangerous man in all of New Hampshire USA because i can start fire with a bow drill Where is Obama's hit team huh??

'Well punk do ya feel lucky?' Bru haaa haa ha haa ha

Old 08-22-2012, 03:32 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Slow down Hoss. You might not like the context of the statement but it is correct, otherwise snipers and ambushes wouldn't be a part of anybodies military doctrine.

Not in the context the OP is talking about. Does it really matter if you are a Sniper, Seal Team 6, Ranger, or SF....you don't have to do what your told.....in situations like what the OP posted.

The OP was talking about killing your family, now, if you mean you hate your family and could care less about them....then maybe....

Old 08-22-2012, 03:33 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
He doesn't get it a bit. He think military is only about War...... Dude when the tsunami hit the Indian oceans we sent air craft carriers there. The friggin French there doing damnned near nothing mocked us for bring war ships to ports.

These stinking French had no idea out aircraft carriers are also hospital ships, with about room for 6 hospitals each.

I have a living uncle that went to France and never saw a French customs official, and no frenchys either for that matter. It was D Day.

You have no clue what in jumpin blue blazzes yer even tawlkin' about! yeah that's dammed good Yankee....

You are either in need of a psych ward visit or trolling which is it?

For a fact I am the most dangerous man in all of New Hampshire USA because i can start fire with a bow drill Where is Obama's hit team huh??

'Well punk do ya feel lucky?' Bru haaa haa ha haa ha

Yeah, we are sending air craft carriers to other countries to help their people with our money while we have a debate at home about taking things American tax payers have paid into for decades.

Makes a hell of a lot of sense
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies