Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 11:44 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,038,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Most Atheists Are Democrats.

Take a poll in prison and you will find most criminals are Democrats as well by a vast majority.
Unless your supposition is a thinly coded assertion that most criminals are Democrats because of some misbegotten belief that most criminals are people of color, you are sadly mistaken. But if you have a poll showing that criminals even care about political parties, be my guess and present it.

If your argument is based upon religious affiliation under the assumption that most criminals are atheist... you would again be mistaken since almost 75% of all prisoners claim to be Christians of one sort or another.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 11:49 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,992,560 times
Most pedophiles are Obummer Democrats too..

Old 08-23-2012, 11:52 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,620,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Atheist are a group only in the sense that they can be categorized, i.e., those who do not believe in the existence of god or believe in theism.
Of course they're a group. There are a huge number of Atheist, Agnostic, Secular, Humanist, etc. organizations where like-minded individuals gather to further their beliefs, discuss, organize, and socialize:
List of secularist organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They put up a billboard in a neighboring city to gain new members for their organization.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:54 AM

990 posts, read 939,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
I'm glad that my vote for Romney will cancel out your vote for Obama.

How close do you think that you'll get to a fair tax with giving a thumbs up to Democrats?

Wow. You really can't read.
I said in plain English "I will vote for Gary Johnson".
I also said "I didn't vote for Obama and I wont vote for Obama"

Seriously, this is why Democracy is an idiotic system...people who can't read and who have no idea about political issues have the same weight in the system as those who are actually informed and who are literate.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:55 AM

502 posts, read 717,452 times
To be fair, Democrats, or at least the far-left wing of their party, are extremely intolerant of Christians. I am a Christian and I remember during my younger college years when I held many liberal beliefs (mostly on fiscal/economic issues like trade, taxes, workers rights, etc) trying to get into the progressive circle. However, I never really became a "liberal" because whenever I'd turn on a liberal/progressive talk radio or news source, I would always be appalled at the snide anti-Christian remarks that liberals would make (and I don't even consider myself to be a "fundamentalist" Christian). The shock jocks on Air America would constantly insult God, paint religious people with the same brush, many of these leftist people really do have a chip on their should about God. I had a few liberal friends in school and they were pretty nasty and self-righteous. It was like my-way-or-the-highway with these people. Too bad, they never really got my support. I am a moderate Republican now.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:07 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,770,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Most pedophiles are Obummer Democrats too..
No, actually most pedophiles are married, religious, and conservative.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:07 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,481,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post

Wow. You really can't read.
I said in plain English "I will vote for Gary Johnson".
I also said "I didn't vote for Obama and I wont vote for Obama"

Seriously, this is why Democracy is an idiotic system...people who can't read and who have no idea about political issues have the same weight in the system as those who are actually informed and who are literate.

Hey now,

OK, I took you out of context, and I DO APOLOGIZE.

Now, I'm not a kid, and I am probably more informed than any college guy at 21.

I didn't hear you were voting for Romney -- you know that Gary Johnson isn't going to win.

No need to be a hard a*s on me. I'm being realistic. Romney or what?

It might not be what you desire, but Obama is the last thing this country needs.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post

Now, I'm not a kid, and I am probably more informed than any college guy at 21.
Based on your posts, I would disagree.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:09 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,833,505 times
I think its most the far left of teh democratic asprty that is anti-christian ;not the whole party.For example the center right whcih Clinto was part of isn't/Obama has shown thru his decisios he is even tho he claims to be a christian.One has to go by actions not what is generally in the platform at any one time.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I think its most the far left of teh democratic asprty that is anti-christian ;not the whole party.For example the center right whcih Clinto was part of isn't/Obama has shown thru his decisios he is even tho he claims to be a christian.One has to go by actions not what is generally in the platform at any one time.
You guys really need to stop pulling the Christian persecution card. It's disgusting and offensive to those of us who are actually theists, and don't resort to such stupidity. Liberals don't hate Christianity, most liberals are Christians. It's a small subset of Christians that liberals don't like, namely the religious extremists (Fundamentalists/Evangelicals). And they by any measure of the teachings of Jesus Christ, don't fit his standards for Christian anyway. Claiming liberals hate all 2+ billion Christians on Earth, when they probably make up at least half of them is absurd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies