Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2012, 02:47 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,124,173 times

Advertisements

This one directly debunks some of the fantastic fantasies in the OP's video....

Debunked: ChemTrails and ChemClouds - YouTube

Old 08-24-2012, 02:47 PM

52,219 posts, read 33,962,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Picture taken by an astute chemtrail expert of a jet at 34,000 feet spreading that deadly chemical DHMO over an innocent American population:
dihydrogen monoxide?

NOOOOOOOOooooooooo, please, not that!!

Old 08-24-2012, 02:49 PM

Chemtrails DEBUNKED COMPLETELY - YouTube

Old 08-24-2012, 02:51 PM

The logic used in this video is impeccable....

4 Reasons Chemtrails Fail - YouTube

Old 08-24-2012, 03:00 PM

23,484 posts, read 23,816,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Whatever you want to call it is fine with me but when I see thick non-dissipating trails spewing from aircraft ... on a very hot (>95F) and dry day... with the thick trails expanding over a short period of time to form a white hazy strange cloud filled sky's that significantly reduce sunlight in a period of a few hour ... I call that textbook geoengineering aerosol spraying.
And I call that (what you just wrote) a load of assumptions, with absolutely no basis whatsoever in fact, science or reality.

Old 08-24-2012, 03:34 PM

20,393 posts, read 12,290,247 times
Back to my question.

the OP spoke about hours of research.

I would like to understand the research methodology.

Old 08-24-2012, 03:52 PM

14,295 posts, read 9,633,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Hi Don.

You know that persistent contrails are just that - contrails - right? In all of your "research," surely you finally uncovered "the truth" about why they exist.

Haven't watched the film yet. I will when I have the time. Hopefully the thread doesn't get locked before then.
Contrails last longer in the summer months because of the increased humidity. They come both from wing vortices and engine exhaust, and they are formed due to water vapor.

Old 08-24-2012, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Talk to Swagger and ask if I researched the science behind real contrails and if I provided backing on my engineering analysis on what environmental conditions are required for dissipating contrails to exist.

Are you serious, Don? Do you REALLY want him to "talk to" me about that? Ok - I'll address it right now.

You have intentionally ignored the science behind contrails. You have provided NO "engineering analysis" on environmental conditions, or anything else. What you did was find a rule of thumb that pilots use for estimating the temperature at a given altitude and then claim it as an indisputable constant.

NOTHING you have EVER written in one of these discussions even resembles science, or even objective research. YOUR DOG told you that a contrail was poisonous, and you took it from there.

Old 08-24-2012, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Yes, storms come and go, but unusual storms preceded by obvious textbook geoengineering aerosol spraying...
Please define "unusual storm" for us. While you're at it, describe your background in meteorology, as well as where you've lived, so we have an idea of the kinds of weather you've experienced previously. After all, someone who's lived most of their life in Southern California, and doesn't have a clue about the realities of various weather phenomenon might find the weather in places like Arkansas "unusual."

Old 08-24-2012, 05:33 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,519,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The question ... "could you please outline your research methodology?" I think is not so profound a question as the answer is fairly obvious and covers most people and situations. And it all starts with interest and awareness. One has to become interested enough in a particular matter to look at it more closely. That's when the very first and most highly utilized tool of science kicks into gear. It's called "observation".

The act of "seeing" is not the same thing as observation, which itself is a skill that can be poorly or highly developed, depending on the person. Two people can look at the same thing, yet see different details, based on the level to which their observation skills have been developed. A trained and experienced criminal investigator, for example, might immediately detect several huge clues from observing a crime scene for which the casual observer would likely overlook completely.

Now it is my contention that the majority of the public have very poor observation skills, and that fact is no accident, but is a result of how our education system has been designed. Observation requires thinking and analyzing and evaluating that which one "observes. But beginning in very early childhood, we are taught to simply accept facts and explanations given us, rather than formulate those ideas on our own. The students who do the best job of accepting those presented facts and able to recall them in the most accurate detail, get the best grades and all the accolades, while the student that is a more independent thinker and questions everything is viewed as a problem student. Consequently, if one abandons the need for analyzing what they observe, relying on others to analyze things for them, they will in turn expend less effort in observing details to analyze. That's how critical analysis and observation works hand in hand, like a muscle ... if a muscle is not exercised, it experiences atrophy, becoming weaker.

So the better question that should be asked is how can people not notice a deliberate effort which literally paints the blueness right out of the sky above them, literally blanketing the sky in a think haze, beginning as crisscrossing trails stretching from horizon to horizon, which spread out and create a complete overcast to what began as a clear blue sky. And the answer to that is extremely poor observation skills, and a total absence of awareness.

Those that do notice this are drawing upon another methodology of observation which involves "comparative analysis", which recognizes this change in their environment. Those that do not see these changes in the sky above them most likely never observed that sky to start with, so they have nothing to compare. Of course they have all seen the sky, but never really "observed" it. Therefore, when an issue like this is raised, they do exactly what they've been trained and conditioned to do since grade school, which is to simply accept the explanations presented them. This is nothing more or less than mass group think for which the majority naturally are predisposed. It's a conformist mindset. And this has been proven over and over again by the psychological sciences, and even in some remarkable experiments played out in comedy routines, like the old show, candid camera. I recall one episode of that show which played a prank on unsuspecting people, where a group in an elevator would do strange things and the stranger would mimic their behavior ....

candid camera elevator - YouTube

Now this is a funny little skit ... but outlines the strange power of group think and acceptance of authority that most people are not consciously aware of, but are themselves predisposed to accept without questioning ... including inflicting harm on others for no apparent reason. Watch this next video and then try to rationalize how this is possible:

The Human Behavior Experiments 2006 - YouTube

This highlights the extreme danger of conformist mentality and group think, and the rare but important quality of independent thought that only a minority actually possess and exercise.
The lesson is, don't be ordinary, be better than that. There is right and there is wrong. Compassion/empathy are good traits, not for the weak as some have been lead to believe, but an asset of strength. Retain your individualism, don't be content in the shadows with the anonymous collective. You are better than that, act like it.
Great stuff, Guy. Quite frightening. This video should be shown in every school auditorium, teach them to dare to be different, go against the tide. Hero's are people that do extraordinary things, they are not waiting for someone else to act or tell them what to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.