Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2012, 04:06 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times

Advertisements

Instead of me posting interviews of people who have no clue to the sciences involved but use the FUD factor instead here's studies and research papers compiled by the experts in both the aviation, aeronautics and atmospherics sectors.

I doubt this will help don and some others here understand the nature of how things work and this like other of my posts will be taken as spam, trolling, BS from a government paid shill, information from useful idiiots to disinform and keep us stupid...etc etc etc....

NASA contrail study

Jet Contrail studies

Polarization lidar is a promising tool for characterizing contrail particles.

Jet Contrail Studies Using Polarization Lidar

Subsonic Aircraft Contrail and Cloud Effects Special Study

Subsonic Aircraft Contrail and Cloud Effects Special Study (CEOS IDN campaigns)

SUbsonic aircraft Contrail & Clouds Effects Special Study (SUCCESS)
Langley DAAC Project/Campaign Document

SUCCESS Campaign Guide Document

Old 08-26-2012, 04:08 PM

The Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Climate Research Facility is a U.S. Department of Energy scientific user facility for the study of global climate change by the national and international research community.

ARM Climate Research Facility

Old 08-26-2012, 04:09 PM

OURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH, VOL. 103, NO. D4, PP. 3929-3936, 1998
doi:10.1029/97JD02808

Environmental conditions required for contrail formation and persistence

Environmental conditions required for contrail formation and persistence

Old 08-26-2012, 04:10 PM

A comparison of the microphysical and optical properties of particles in an aircraft contrail and mountain wave cloud

D. Baumgardner, B. Gandrud
NCAR, 10800 W. 120th Ave, Broomfield, CO, 80021 Abstract:

Quote:
The freezing of deliquesced aerosols is the most likely formation mechanism of ice particles in wave clouds. A similar microphysical process has been postulated for the formation of aircraft contrails. Aerosol and cloud particle measurements have been made in contrail and wave clouds that formed under similar environmental conditions. Microphysical and optical properties are compared for these two types of clouds using a number of unique capabilities of the MASP particle probe, i.e., direct detection of forward and backscattered light, and the measurement of particle spacing to determine small scale cloud structures relevant to microphysical processes. The data indicate similarities in optical properties, but significant differences in the number concentrations, liquid water contents and the spatial organization of the cloud particles in the two types of clouds.

http://web.archive.org/web/199805021...98GL00035.html

Old 08-26-2012, 04:30 PM

46,955 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvMatt View Post
con trails are not chem trails, lol
True, they differ manifestly. For instance: One exists, the other doesn't.

Old 08-26-2012, 05:13 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Here a woman documents geoengineering aerosol spraying over several days in Phoenix AZ.

Aerosol Spray-OR-Airplane Pilots Gone Mad Apr.22,2011 - YouTube!

Old 08-26-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Here a woman documents geoengineering aerosol spraying over several days in Phoenix AZ.

[youtube]THFBluN50Ls[/yautube]
Aerosol Spray-OR-Airplane Pilots Gone Mad Apr.22,2011 - YouTube!
Hey don, I like the way you have changed your wordage from government chemtrails to geoengineering aerosol spraying, when the person who dreamed up the original chemtrail conspiracy says they are the exact same thing (See post #80).....

By using the phrase geoengineering aerosol spraying do you think it will impress people with your scientific expertise?

I swear this woman sounds just like the woman in this video:

Sprinkler Rainbow Conspiracy - YouTube

The two have about the same IQ it seems....

Last edited by plwhit; 08-26-2012 at 09:41 PM..

Old 08-26-2012, 09:09 PM

Just a reminder to everyone, to get protection from these evil chemtrails:

See my posts #45 and #49.

Last edited by plwhit; 08-26-2012 at 09:28 PM..

Old 08-26-2012, 09:47 PM

OH LOOK!!!!!!!!

Someone on the ISS <ahem> documenting jet contrails:

If these are chemtrails could one of the conspiracy nuts please explain why "THEY" are spraying chemicals over the Pacific ocean?

Why would "THEY" be spraying dried blood cells over the Pacific ocean?

Desiccated Human Red Blood Cells and Chemtrails

Quote:
It’s pretty terrifying to imagine that foreign blood cells that have been freeze dried are falling from the sky only to be swallowed by unsuspecting citizens, but there is indeed evidence by researchers of Chemtrails to suggest that this is indeed happening globally.
Chemtrails and Desiccated Human Red Blood Cells - Stop Chemtrail Spraying

Old 08-27-2012, 01:46 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
He is on your ignore list because his posts refuting your claims aren't convenient for your conspiracy theories. But that is okay, the rest of us are enjoying watching plwhit making a mockery of your feeble arguments, and getting a good laugh that instead of being able to back up your claims you have to put detractors on ignore.
Indeed.

Laughing with...

Mircea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary54mi View Post
Personally as a healthcare worker I have to wonder why our flu vaccines contain mercury. How can we justify giving this to our loved ones and people we don't even know? When I watched the video this repeatedly bothers me. Gottta wonder who, why...ADD, asthma, autism on the rise. Thought the mercury was taken out of child vaccines but worry about what environmental contaminants could have to do with the increase in these ailments. Our food is deficient because of the aluminum in the soil, this is fact not imagined. It is scary to think of small children not getting all their nutritional needs met because even a blueberry can be deficient in trace elements and minerals it used to contain.
You're an health care worker?

You ought to seriously consider giving your license back to the State.

With respect to asthma, I guess it never occurred to you that the US is the only country where infants grow up on wall-to-wall carpet made of synthetic oil-based fibers or that central air/heat might have an impact.

Granted, you probably never saw the UN WHO report demonstrating that US children have higher rates of asthma than children born and raised in the dirtiest most polluted cities on Earth. Of course, those children don't have the benefit of synthetic oil-based carpet fibers, or central air/heat and even if they happen to have some form of carpeting, it's made from natural plant fibers or natural animal hairs.

I guess it also never occurred to you that the US is one of the few countries with oil in its food -- and that when oil is introduced to the US food supply 20 years ago in the form of oil-based artificial colorings, oil-based artificial flavorings and oil-based artificial preservatives -- not to mention that every single pharmaceutical introduced to the market since 1994 contains foreign imported light low-sulfur oil -- suddenly Americans get fat.

You are an health care worker, are you not? You do understand the function of the liver, and the enzymes produced by the liver, do you not?

I suppose it never donned on you that it was never intended for the liver to break down crude oils.

Okay, so mercury is in vaccines. Heavy metals in small doses/quantities are not harmful to humans.

You're body does require iron, manganese, chromium, molybdenum and other such metals, right?

The danger is when those levels are in toxic amounts. And no, I don't consider the EPA authoritative. According to the EPA regarding it's nonsense about lead, the US shouldn't even exist. Children in the 1700s played with lead toys covered in lead paint -- and they stuck those toys in their mouths, but it didn't result in a bunch of idiot freaks.

As an health care worker, you don't consider the fact that the change in the definition of autism results in an increased diagnosis of autism? You can't figure out that a change in the definition of manic-depressive disorder to "bi-polar" would result in an increase in the number of people "diagnosed" with "bi-polar."

If I define "tall people" as having at least 72" in height, and then I change the definition of "tall people to 68" inches in height, isn't the number of "tall people" going to increase? Of course, and it must be a conspiracy.....right? Shouldn't we make a video for Useless Tube?

Frightened....

Mircea

Quote:
Not only do you not watch the documentary ....
Why would I want to watch the documentary.

A few minutes into the documentary some blithering idiot claims there shouldn't be aluminum in rain-water.

That is junk science. Aluminum has always been in rain-water ever since the Earth existed. So have numerous other metals.

So the documentary is debunked as being based on junk science and not worth the time to watch.

It's not a conspiracy...it's geology.

Quote:
...but you don't even read the post you are responding too.
Neither do you.

You don't understand the difference between a proposal and a completed act. The government proposed building neutron warheads, x-ray warheads and gamma-ray warheads...

...but in reality the government only developed, tested and deployed neutron warheads.

X-ray and gamma-ray warheads were never developed (or tested or deployed).

Quote:
"The scientists, who advocate geoengineering methods such as spraying millions of tonnes of reflective particles of sulphur dioxide 30 miles above earth...."
(Sigh), you don't even understand what you read.

Do you realize that "...30 miles above earth..." is 158,400 feet above Earth?

Do you know how many aircraft on Earth can cruise at 158,000 feet?

Um.....ZERO.

Do you understand that the flight altitude record was achieved in a MiG-25, and that it was about 125,000 feet?

Were you graduated by an high school? You ought to seriously consider giving that diploma back.

Still debunking...

Mircea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies