Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2012, 01:03 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,194,123 times

Advertisements

A variation of the standard chemtrail buster that is mounted in concrete:

Another unique facet of this weapon is notice that each of the buster rods is a different length, each is tuned to a different chemical for maximum effect...

Just in case you missed my earlier post on this deadly chemtrail buster, here's what the standard model looks like:

Old 08-28-2012, 06:48 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Yes, I have a pretty good idea and no I don't know where these facilities are. Most people who are not a part of the operation don't have a clue.

This thread is not about me or how much I know ... it's about the documentary which stands on it's own merits. I just posted the documentary and will participate in real adult discussion.
uhm...that 'documentary' has been debunked many, many times

btw there are many treads on this...many that you started.....

Old 08-28-2012, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
I didn't notice anything about who really killed Lincoln, Garfield or McKinley....
but he has said about kennedy being killed because he wanted to end the fed

Old 08-28-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
The following article is about Geoengineering scientist David Keith and his research and plans for geoengineering the earth. This article was released almost 3 years ago and before the massive geoengineering SRM started in the USA. David Keith appears in the documentary I posted.

Research on global 'sun block' needed now

Jan. 27, 2010

Internationally-coordinated research and field testing on ‘geoengineering’ the planet’s atmosphere to limit risk of climate change should begin soon, along ..........................................”
oh really

SCIENTIST: The Guardian Article About Me Was 'Substantially Fabricated'

Read more: David Keith Says Guardian Story Is 'Substantially Fabricated' - Business Insider

================================

here is the cost analysis of David Keith for a geoengineering project. the altitude needs to be above the troposphere, and preferably mid stratosphere which is above the range of heavy payload jets. The best location would be near the equator because air circulation there helps loft stuff up higher, but a tradeoff there is that the tropopause there is higher yet. Bottom line is that the best airplane for geoengineering would have to be newbuilt and would operate at about TWICE the altitude of the planes people are seeing and photographing calling them chemtrails.

http://people.ucalgary.ca/~keith/Mis...aGeoReport.pdf

====================================

and even your scientist David Keith says that they are not spraying, and that if he found out that they were, then he would drop everything else he was doing, and risk his life to try to stop it.

25 min in here.

We Are Change Calgary meets David Keith - Chemtrail / Geo-engineering - YouTube

=================================

He’s one of the world’s leading experts on geoengineering, and he very specifically states that no field experiments have been done
– except for one using a helicopter in Russia. See:
We Are Change Calgary meets David Keith - Chemtrail / Geo-engineering

I’ve made notes in the second comment of that Metabunk thread, so you can jump to the relevant part. The part where he says there are no experiements is at 12:40 to 14:40

Also at 15:16 he states that it would NOT look like contrails.

=====================================

Old 08-28-2012, 08:48 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
what these chemtrail morons do not think through:

Why the hell the powers that be, would knowingly spray nearly 2 miles up in the sky chemicals, with winds and natural turn of the Earth over a wide area, having it spread to a bigger area, all the while, the powers that be ARE UNDER THE SAME DAMN sky?

Chemtrail theories are utter nonsense.

If you want to geoengineer anything, why not sequester a population or a biological element, administer the crap and let them go into the public?

It's like the Chemtrail propagandists never hear of Occam's Razor.
So everything you are saying goes against Obama's own senior advisor on science and technology, John Holdren, who has publicly stated Obama's geoengineering options and to start aerosol spray operations to counter global warming. I provided the public statement video in this thread. I also posted public statements from the world leading geoengineering scientist who is funded by the Obama administration, David Keith, who also discusses geoengineering options to spray nano-particles from aircraft to reflect the sun's rays. Notice how the global warming fix is to add metallic particles to our atmosphere to reduce the suns rays instead of removing man-made elements from the atmosphere. Further proof that AGW is just a big scam on the people to cover the real purposes behind geoengineering which is weather control and other capabilities.

Old 08-28-2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
uhm...that 'documentary' has been debunked many, many times

btw there are many treads on this...many that you started.....
Really... show me where it has been debunked. Just because you or others claim something has has been debunked means absolutely nothing.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:23 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
don9 - Where can I get Chemtrail busters? Or plans that will let me build my own?

Old 08-28-2012, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
don9 - Where can I get Chemtrail busters? Or plans that will let me build my own?
Get a job with Obama administration... they can get you started.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:58 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Think for yourself, the purpose is obvious, a sickly population is weak and short-lived.
And yet, life expectancy is rising quite nicely.

How do you reconcile that fact with your absurd theory?

OBTW, you're at odds with Don, who believes that chemtrails are sprayed to alter the weather. Or something. That's probably THE most entertaining aspect of the entire chemtrail conspiracy phenomenon - everyone's got a different reason for why "they" are doing it! Hilarious!

Old 08-28-2012, 10:18 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
The only one promoting junk science is obviously you. I see the mainstream media has you wrapped around their fingers and you parrot their propaganda like a pro. Sad to see such gullibility in a person.
Don, you demand that people address your obvious junk science, yet when someone provides you with specific factual evidence that contradicts your theory, you dismiss them as "gullible" and having accepted propaganda.

Don, you are NOT helping your case. Not one little bit.

If you want anybody - at all - to take you seriously, you need to address the evidence you're presented. If you believe it to be insubstantial, you need to explain why, using FACTS, not speculation or opinions.

THAT is why you lose these debates - every time. You refuse to address the counter arguments. And when you do that, you indicate that you have ZERO interest in debate, discussion or the scientific method.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies