Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2012, 11:21 AM

174 posts, read 95,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Perhaps the HAARP program is part of a project to secure an unlimited non-fossil power source by tapping the ionosphere that is continuously recharged by the solar wind. The nano particles could be part of lower resistance current collector that would feed this energy into terminals at the HAARP transmitters.
Yeah, if HAARP gathers enough "free energy" to run itself, maybe it has an excess capability to light up Seattle.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:37 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I can post video after video showing visual proof.
Then please do so because up until this point you have posted no concrete accredited reliable scientific proof of same.

Quote:
You and I can look outside and see it with our own eye's.
Obviously we don't see the same thing.... When I look up in the sky I sometimes see contrails other times not depending on the atmospherics over South Texas. Almost always when there is a high pressure system over South Texas (which disgustingly is normal) the skies are blue, temps are 100+, not a wisp of clouds in the air and not a contrail to be seen, i.e; no water vapor in the atmosphere...

To you it means the chemical planes are grounded.....

Quote:
There has been many lab tests done from samples of water and exposed dirt that prove unnatural and alarming levels of the chemicals and/or metals that the geoengineering scientist claim they need to spray in the atmosphere to reflect the sun rays. There has been whistle-blowers expose the covert operation.
Yes don, this has been extensively covered here, accredited reliable scientific facts from numerous sources around the world have been posted here that explains how these chemicals/metals arrived there.

Your whistle blowers on the other hand, the chemtrail blogs, the activist video's, et al have proven nothing except their fear and loathing of technology.....

Old 09-10-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The real scientist and people exposing the aerosol spraying operation will tell you that they are spraying metallic nano-particles to work in conjunction with the HAARP system which will excite or heat the nano-particles using powerful RF waves ... which in-turn heats the atmosphere causing artificial high pressure zones in the sky. The high pressure zones, strategically controlled, can manipulate the weather system.
I'll betcha don9 got that garbage from here:

HAARP | The Rapture Is Imminent!

Hey all, are you aware there are mobile HAARP ships too? (from same website)....
Quote:
It has been speculated that this HAARP ship was used to trigger the March 2011 magnitude 9.0 Japan earthquake.
(So now all the geologists, Seismologists and Bathymetry scientists in the world are in on this conspiracy too...plwhit)

To us normal folks it's the U.S. Navy's sea based X-band radar, part of the Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD):

Quote:
The Sea-Based X-Band Radar is mounted on a fifth generation Norwegian-designed, Russian-built CS-50 twin-hulled semi-submersible drilling rig. The hull was originally built at Vyborg Shipyard, hull number 101. Conversion of the vessel was carried out at the AmFELS yard in Brownsville, Texas; the radar mount was built and mounted on the vessel at the Kiewit yard in Ingleside, Texas, near Corpus Christi. It is nominally based at Adak Island in Alaska (though, as of April, 2012 has never put into port at Adak) but can roam over the Pacific Ocean to detect incoming ballistic missiles. The vessel is classed by ABS and has the IMO number of 8765412.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea-based_X-band_Radar

I figured I'd get this in before don9 switches gears once again and starts ranting about it....

Last edited by plwhit; 09-10-2012 at 12:07 PM..

Old 09-10-2012, 12:04 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
plwhit - I wondered where all those spectacular aurora displays were coming from. This radar/maser/laser ship is being used to deflect the Earth's magnetic field so the ionosphere can be recharged by the solar wind. The beams would be invisible to many witnesses if the ship stayed well offshore.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
plwhit - I wondered where all those spectacular aurora displays were coming from. This radar/maser/laser ship is being used to deflect the Earth's magnetic field so the ionosphere can be recharged by the solar wind. The beams would be invisible to many witnesses if the ship stayed well offshore.
Actually no, there are secret underground ELF generators located in Area 51.

The hangers you see in the photo's of Area 51 are really clam shell doors which open when there is no spy satellite activity overhead, the ELF generators are raised into position and discharged into the atmosphere....

The evidence of this occurring is plain to see for everyone even though the shills try to disprove it.

Bob Lazar, John Holmgren and Glen Cambell of the Area 51 Research Center have talked about this many times and have proof.

HAARP is really nothing more than a decoy...

Old 09-10-2012, 12:17 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Don9 -
I like your explanation. They are adding "metallic nano-particles" (probably Di Li smoke) to reflect more sunlight than is already being done by water droplet contrails. This should reduce the global warming created by Carbon Dioxide emissions created by burning sequestered carbon (coal). Some would consider this to be a beneficial operation.

Do you think the current drought in the middle of North America a product of the RF enhanced metallic particle injections? There has been a persistent High Pressure area over the Great Plains that has suppressed cloud formation and typical summer thunderstorms that provide rain to this area. Perhaps the sheer weight of these particles has caused the air to descent and creates the High Pressure.

Perhaps the HAARP program is part of a project to secure an unlimited non-fossil power source by tapping the ionosphere that is continuously recharged by the solar wind. The nano particles could be part of lower resistance current collector that would feed this energy into terminals at the HAARP transmitters.

I wonder why the major media sources have not been investigating a project of this magnitude and importance.
I see you have been researching some of this... this is good.

Mainstream media is and has been controlled for a long time. You will only hear what they want you to hear.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:18 PM

174 posts, read 95,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Actually no, there are secret underground ELF generators located in Area 51.

The hangers you see in the photo's of Area 51 are really clam shell doors which open when there is no spy satellite activity overhead, the ELF generators are raised into position and discharged into the atmosphere....

The evidence of this occurring is plain to see for everyone even though the shills try to disprove it.

Bob Lazar, John Holmgren and Glen Cambell of the Area 51 Research Center have talked about this many times and have proof.

9/8/2012 -- Mystery Hum in Seattle, WA -- Blamed on mating Fish?! Surely, you jest?! - YouTube

Old 09-10-2012, 12:25 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
That is the stupidest thing I ever heard, what are they calling scientists these days, and reporters for that matter.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
That is the stupidest thing I ever heard, what are they calling scientists these days, and reporters for that matter.
It's better to ask that poster what relevance humming fish have to chemtrails and geoengineering

From the posts he/she/it has made in this thread up to this point it seems they are clueless as to what this thread is about...

Last edited by plwhit; 09-10-2012 at 01:34 PM..

Old 09-10-2012, 02:51 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbohead View Post
Yeah, if HAARP gathers enough "free energy" to run itself, maybe it has an excess capability to light up Seattle.
I have not heard that HAARP gathers "free energy". HAARP has generators to power the system that transmits RF, LF and VLF.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies