Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2012, 10:04 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
It's not because of some dastardly conspiracy, Claude. Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) have been banned in this country. THAT's what happened to those concerns - they were addressed. No more R12 for your car's air conditioner. No more CFCs as propellants in aerosol cans.

You know, if you used non-conspiracy sites for your research, you might actually learn a thing or two.
No reason to be nasty. I don't know why I haven't put you on ignore yet, but you're tempting me.
If you had watched the video, you would know that we are putting holes in the ionosphere.
Is it your contention that we are not, because we reduced CFC's? If so, please provide a link.

Quote:
The lowest part of the Earth's atmosphere is called the troposphere and it extends from the surface up to about 10 km (6 miles).

The lowest part of the Earth's atmosphere is called the troposphere and it extends from the surface up to about 10 km (6 miles).
The atmosphere above 10 km is called the stratosphere, followed by the mesosphere.
It is in the stratosphere that incoming solar radiation creates the ozone layer.
Ionosphere

Old 09-15-2012, 11:07 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
HEY!

I see how it is. If someone disagrees with you about something tangential to the OP, you just dismiss them and their posts as "off topic." But if you agree with what they're saying, it's all well and good, and their off topic posts are welcome in your thread.

Nice set of double standards you have there, Don. I hope you have something strong to carry those things around in - they're huge.
Grow up and put your big boy panties on ...

Old 09-15-2012, 12:30 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
No attempt to even defend or explain your double standards, further proving that confirmation bias ranks above everything else in your world.

Nice job. It's no wonder that nobody takes you seriously, except for other paranoid schizophrenics. You flip flop more often than a fish out of water, you pretend that factual data which blows your theory out of the water doesn't exist and when someone's persistent enough to force you to address it, your theory conveniently adjusts to accommodate this new information.

At no time have you ever presented a single shred of factual evidence supporting your theory - even Claude admits as much - yet in the face of pure science and volumes of actual facts, you still have the audacity to claim that we're all in denial.

"Show me the money." Come up with some actual, hard, factual evidence that what you claim is taking place. Readers consider someone with your position to be a joke, because someone with your position is a joke. You're running from water vapor. It consumes you to the point of paranoia, but there's something wrong with us? No, Don, there isn't. There isn't anything wrong with us. There also isn't some vast, global conspiracy to blanket the world with aluminum, or manipulate the jet stream, or whatever the reason du jour for chemtrails happens to be. There is only water vapor creating ice crystals, just as it happened many decades before the "chemtrail" conspiracy was hatched.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
No attempt to even defend or explain your double standards, further proving that confirmation bias ranks above everything else in your world.

Nice job. It's no wonder that nobody takes you seriously, except for other paranoid schizophrenics. You flip flop more often than a fish out of water, you pretend that factual data which blows your theory out of the water doesn't exist and when someone's persistent enough to force you to address it, your theory conveniently adjusts to accommodate this new information.

At no time have you ever presented a single shred of factual evidence supporting your theory - even Claude admits as much - yet in the face of pure science and volumes of actual facts, you still have the audacity to claim that we're all in denial.

"Show me the money." Come up with some actual, hard, factual evidence that what you claim is taking place. Readers consider someone with your position to be a joke, because someone with your position is a joke. You're running from water vapor. It consumes you to the point of paranoia, but there's something wrong with us? No, Don, there isn't. There isn't anything wrong with us. There also isn't some vast, global conspiracy to blanket the world with aluminum, or manipulate the jet stream, or whatever the reason du jour for chemtrails happens to be. There is only water vapor creating ice crystals, just as it happened many decades before the "chemtrail" conspiracy was hatched.
You seem to have this ass backwards as usual . I have posted official documents and videos from the Obama administration and his Science Czar (John Holdren). I have posted official documents and video from the world leading geoengineering scientists (like David Keith). I have posted official documents from the US Air Force and Navy who are managing weather control research for the government. I have posted articles on the richest investors (Bill Gates and Richard Branson) who are spending their own money to fund geoengineering research and lobbying congress to start overt programs. I have posted articles and video from mainstream media.

On the other hand, you and your cohorts have provided absolutely no credible proof to discredit or disprove any of my posted information ... not one bit. What you do, your dirty tricks, is to cherry pick my words and sentences (sound bites) out of context and try and discredit me with lies and deception on small sound bites. You and your cohorts never address any of the official posts I make ... you don't address the big picture, you just try to say I said something that I didn't and then claim you debunked everything as a result. That's ludicrous. You and your cohorts are not very good at trolling and obviously don't possess any real engineering or scientific background where you can intelligently respond to the case I presented. You guys better stick to lying about politics ... I'm sure you will have better luck fooling some of the good people in that subject because you have the liberal propaganda machine to basically tell you what to say.

Old 09-15-2012, 10:40 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
Quote:
Once again, nothing intelligent to contribute, punt and fantasize about men putting panties on, really don

Old 09-15-2012, 10:52 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
Quote:
You seem to have this ass backwards as usual . I have posted official documents and videos from the Obama administration and his Science Czar (John Holdren). I have posted official documents and video from the world leading geoengineering scientists (like David Keith). I have posted official documents from the US Air Force and Navy who are managing weather control research for the government. I have posted articles on the richest investors (Bill Gates and Richard Branson) who are spending their own money to fund geoengineering research and lobbying congress to start overt programs. I have posted articles and video from mainstream media.

On the other hand, you and your cohorts have provided absolutely no credible proof to discredit or disprove any of my posted information ... not one bit. What you do, your dirty tricks, is to cherry pick my words and sentences (sound bites) out of context and try and discredit me with lies and deception on small sound bites. You and your cohorts never address any of the official posts I make ... you don't address the big picture, you just try to say I said something that I didn't and then claim you debunked everything as a result. That's ludicrous. You and your cohorts are not very good at trolling and obviously don't possess any real engineering or scientific background where you can intelligently respond to the case I presented. You guys better stick to lying about politics ... I'm sure you will have better luck fooling some of the good people in that subject because you have the liberal propaganda machine to basically tell you what to say.
don don don, you have posted theoretical research papers and studies on geoengineering.

I know this is hard for you to follow but DARPA is a way out think tank as well as some of the other organizations you have mentioned. Yes the look into using geoengineering as does the Chinese, Russians, French and British.

In fact the Chinese did some geoengineering during the Olympics to dissipate the smog. Last year Moscow used geoengeneering to limit the snowfall over Moscow.

Well, my control is calling me, another chemtrail conspriacy..... gotta run

Old 09-16-2012, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Oh, ok. Admittedly, I didn't check out every single thing you posted. So you tell me - which of those things you listed has someone of authority admitting that this:

is aerosol spraying?

Yeah, that's what I though. NO PROOF. Even Claude admits it, Don.

Quote:
On the other hand, you and your cohorts have provided absolutely no credible proof to discredit or disprove any of my posted information ... not one bit.
The information you post is all theory. "If we did this..." or "We could do this..." Not one single instance of "We are doing this..."

Quote:
What you do, your dirty tricks, is to cherry pick my words and sentences (sound bites) out of context and try and discredit me with lies and deception on small sound bites.
You do that all by yourself, Don.

We'll take the most recent case. You've been adamant that 'spraying' stops a full week before the President is to be somewhere. For what? A year? You've held this position, and haven't accepted any possibility that interferes with that idea. When presented with photos of persistent contrails over Las Vegas two days before he arrives, you change it up and say that some chemtrails are safe, while others aren't...

We don't need to do ANYTHING to discredit you, Don, except to keep you talking. You do the rest all on your own, and you do a smashing job of it.

Quote:
you just try to say I said something that I didn't and then claim you debunked everything as a result.
Don, you don't even understand the fundamentals of the science behind contrails or even the most simple meteorological concepts. It's kind of important to understand the basics before claiming that there's something unnatural about something that everyone who does understand those things knows is a normal phenomenon.

As for debunking, I have two points to make.

First, it's up to YOU to prove your accusation. You don't get to claim that a unicorn exists and then expect the scientific community to accept that unless you can actually present one. Even with all the crap you've posted, you still haven't shown us that elusive creature. Until you can actually do that, we have nothing to prove - you do.

Second, you've basically presented two types of information. The first, which includes the video you started this thread about, is pure fantasy. It's nonsense. It's the product of paranoid delusions and someone that knows how to use a computer. The second, which would include the research papers and such, is all theoretical. You haven't found a single thing from anyone with any real authority that suggests that these things are anything but speculation and theory at this point. The reason for that, Don, is because that's all it is.

Quote:
You and your cohorts are not very good at trolling and obviously don't possess any real engineering or scientific background where you can intelligently respond to the case I presented.
Don, many people have intelligently responded to your posts. MANY. Your condition won't allow you to admit that information into your brain, though, as it would burst the bubble you've been so careful to protect for so long. I can't make you read or understand those replies, Don, but trust me - they're there, and they're plentiful.

Quote:
You guys better stick to lying about politics ... I'm sure you will have better luck fooling some of the good people in that subject because you have the liberal propaganda machine to basically tell you what to say.

Don, Don, Don... I would tell you to spend three minutes looking at my posts outside of this thread, but I know you won't. It would burst that bubble every bit as much as the many responses I was just referring to would.

You'd be hard pressed to find me doing much of anything to promote the liberal agenda, Don. I know we've participated in other threads, but apparently you don't pay that much attention. You should.

Your having to resort to this kind of attack reeks of desperation. It has all the markings of someone who's down to their last resort. It's actually pretty sad to see you have to go there, when ANYONE who's active on this forum - left or right - can tell you that I'm not what you claim. Like I said, pure desperation. Just let yourself believe the truth, Don. It'll be like a ton of bricks off your chest, and is the first step on the path to recovery.

Old 09-16-2012, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Oh, ok. Admittedly, I didn't check out every single thing you posted. So you tell me - which of those things you listed has someone of authority admitting that this:

is aerosol spraying?

Yeah, that's what I though. NO PROOF. Even Claude admits it, Don.
I see you don't have the capability to grasp the big picture here. Don't you see that our government and governments around the world are full steam into a propaganda campaign claiming global warming is a real and imminent catastrophic threat to mankind (total BS )? Don't you see that they are claiming that geoengineering our sky's with aerosol spraying (chemtrails) is their best option to combat global warming? Don't you see that they are making a public case to justify overt geoengineering operations so that they can continue their weather modification operations and make the public tax payers pay for it?

Are you that naive that you can't understand what is really going on?
Are you that naive that you can't see that geoengineering (aerosol spraying) is already being performed in covert operation?

Sorry, it's very apparent that you are just too naive and don't have the capacity to comprehend and discuss this subject. You have become a burden to my valuable time.

Old 09-16-2012, 09:49 AM

Here is a 2006 article on U.S. Senate Bill 517 and U.S. House Bill 2996 that allows experimental weather modification by artificial methods and with no agriculture or public oversight.

Controversial Experimental Weather Modification Bill in US Congress

"U.S. Senate Bill 517 and U.S. House Bill 2995, a bill that would allow experimental weather modification by artificial methods and implement a national weather modification policy, does not include agriculture or public oversight, is on the “fast track” to be passed in 2006"

"Artificial weather modification can impact all of us by reducing water supplies, changing agricultural crop production cycles, reducing crop production, and water availability. Since most experimental weather modification programs use chemicals released into the atmosphere the public could be subjected increasingly toxic or unknown substances that could adversely impact agricultural crops and trees."

"Global dimming and the persistent contrails, that produce man-made clouds, may have serious impacts on crop production. A recent corn crop study in Illinois shows that cloud cover reduces corn crop production while direct sunlight increases production. In addition, increasing man-made clouds may reduce the effectiveness of solar panels."

Old 09-16-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
...they can continue their weather modification operations...
Right there is where you fail. Miserably.

I've told you time and time again, Don, that my interest in this conspiracy theory only goes as far as what you and the other theorists claim is happening right now, and right now, you guys claim that this:

is what it's not. And THAT, my friend, I find remarkably humorous, hence my interest and participation in these threads.

Quote:
Are you that naive that you can't see that geoengineering (aerosol spraying) is already being performed in covert operation?
"You don't believe me, so you're just stupid." That's what you're really saying. I find that especially funny, considering your abject failure to address any response that contains ACTUAL factual information. You post speculation after speculation, claiming that it's all fact, ignore honest data and then have the temerity to suggest that we're naive, stupid, etc. It would really be quite funny, if it weren't so sad.

Quote:
You have become a burden to my valuable time.
Now THAT'S funny! If your time was that valuable, you wouldn't be wasting so much of it reading all the chemtrail BS you do, or watching feature length movies about something that isn't happening.

Your time is valuable... that's rich. Did the tooth fairy visit you last night, too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies