Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-24-2012, 05:50 AM
 
5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times
Reputation: 2356

Advertisements

Obama's Budget to Add $4.4 Trillion to Debt in Next Four Years | The Weekly Standard







And by the way, it has been over 1200 days since a budget has been passed. Then again, it isnt as if you liberals care about that. Romney needs to hit people with that bit of knowledge.

Im not big on conspiracy theories, but perhaps Obama's plan really is to downsize the country. Why else all this debt, no budget, and not seeming to care about it? Maybe he wants to bring us down to size with the rest of the world. He isnt pushing for a budget, and he isnt pushing to stop spending.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-24-2012, 05:58 AM
 
10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Reputation: 4896
How is this possible? The right wing trolls say we don't have a budget
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2012, 06:52 AM
 
Location: Chicagoland
41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Reputation: 7118
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Obama's Budget to Add $4.4 Trillion to Debt in Next Four Years | The Weekly Standard







And by the way, it has been over 1200 days since a budget has been passed. Then again, it isnt as if you liberals care about that. Romney needs to hit people with that bit of knowledge.

Im not big on conspiracy theories, but perhaps Obama's plan really is to downsize the country. Why else all this debt, no budget, and not seeming to care about it? Maybe he wants to bring us down to size with the rest of the world. He isnt pushing for a budget, and he isnt pushing to stop spending.
Didn't obama say something about cutting the deficit in half in his first term? Didn't he say something about fiscal responsibility and staying within our means?

He's added more debt in just 3 short yrs than all other presidents combined.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2012, 06:56 AM
 
Location: South East
4,209 posts, read 3,588,124 times
Reputation: 1465
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Didn't obama say something about cutting the deficit in half in his first term? Didn't he say something about fiscal responsibility and staying within our means?

He's added more debt in just 3 short yrs than all other presidents combined.
Yes he did! Also that if he wasn't successful he would not seek another term....along with saying he would provide the most transparent presidency in history. All lies, as usual.

It is almost unbelievable what an economic disaster Obama is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2012, 06:57 AM
 
5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times
Reputation: 2356
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
How is this possible? The right wing trolls say we don't have a budget
We dont. Pay attention. This is if Obama remains POTUS and HIS budget gets enacted. We still dont have a budget that's been passed in 1200 days. How do you excuse that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:45 PM.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top