Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 06:08 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Nice attempt to deflect from a video that I don't think you have seen.
No, I saw the video. I wasn't impressed. Your assertion that Anderson Cooper "leans left" was more interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2012, 07:16 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Cooper tends to lean left most times but he does manage to call a spade a spade often and this time he took the funny haired lady to the cleaners. She used an outright lie in a campaign e-mail and Cooper called her on it. She sounds so natural in the way she defends herself and he keeps pounding away.

DNC Chair Torn To Shreds Over False Claims - YouTube
Obviously you have never seen, met, or know any woman with naturally curly hair. Wasserman-Schultz has naturally curly hair. Those curls you see in her hair, well, she was born with them. Why do you make fun of that? Do you think she should go against nature and have her hair straightened to please other people? Do women out there in the middle of nowhere Kansas all have straight hair? No women with curly hair?

Old 08-25-2012, 07:30 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
What always amuses me is that Wasserman kept her maiden name.

She's proud to be associated with syphillis, I guess.
Why does it amuse you that she kept her maiden name. I know a lot of women who do. How about she's just proud of her name and heritage. Why are you making fun of a Jewish name anyway.

Old 08-25-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Do ever wonder if Schultz wears a wig? This one looks so much like that. When did you decide that Anderson didn't deserve rights as a reporter? Are you seriously against gay people or did you just try to play a game about something since you failed to listen to the link. If you did that I have to accuse you of deflection.
geeeezzus. What's your problem with her hair? No, she does not wear a wig. That is her real, natural hair; she was born with naturally curly hair. I asked before if there were not women with naturally curly hair out there in the middle of nowhere Kansas.........guess you just answered my question. Seems that you don't venture very far outside your little town or you would have seen women with hair like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

I listened to the link. I thought Wasserman-Schultz made sense and I understood exactly what she was talking about. And she is right. Romney does apparently support the Republican platform, or is that something you can refute? Has Romney come out publicly and said he does not support the Republican platform, and did he say it AFTER the Dem email went out?

Old 08-25-2012, 07:37 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,970,287 times
Anderson Cooper works over Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

I was wondering how she ended up looking like that. Poor thing! LOL!

Old 08-25-2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Wassup Schlutz is the perfect replacement for Pelosi, nothing but lies, hot air and self righteous progressive liberal elitism....

And I agree with another poster, Wassup should change her wig once in a while....
Geeezzz, yet another one who has never seen a woman with naturally curly hair!! You guys are just pathetic.

Old 08-25-2012, 07:39 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,970,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why does it amuse you that she kept her maiden name. I know a lot of women who do. How about she's just proud of her name and heritage. Why are you making fun of a Jewish name anyway.
Same demographic pandering Rosa Greenburg does in reverse. Her maiden name is Rosa DeLauro, and her district is heavily Italian.

Old 08-25-2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Nice attempt to deflect from a video that I don't think you have seen.
Blatantly evading the question. You make all these snarky remarks, then refuse to "own" them when you are called on it. Maybe you should answer questions related to your own snark factor in your posts if you're so willing to put it out there.

Old 08-25-2012, 07:42 PM

Quote:
How about the way I used to spell Nasty Nancy's name, Peeloosly?
Uhhh....79 years old going on 15?

Old 08-25-2012, 07:44 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Ever hear the statement "Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see".

Here's another "Its better to be thought a fool, then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."

Good advice, you should listen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies