Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 12:29 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,073,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
What's interesting about it? He's stating the right wing black failure speech they usually say, you should take this crap to stormfront and hang with your buddies....

Get a history book and read a little bit.

Right on cue...... it took only 3 posts for some leftist to accuse someone of being a racist and a member of stormfront

The lefties are too predictable

And that is why the black community will always have these same problems....... because of the ignorance and deflected hate by the left
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Dinesh D'Souza is an a$$hat and a race profiteer himself. He has made a living out of race issues, it's his bread and butter
Your party is in existance BECAUSE of misplaced blame of leftist racist ideology

Pot meet kettle

Old 08-27-2012, 12:39 PM

9,820 posts, read 11,536,738 times
The Black kids beat Me up in High school so I got an Axe to grind.
That's all i got out of that!

Old 08-27-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
The Black kids beat Me up in High school so I got an Axe to grind.
That's all i got out of that!
Ok, then the next time some black kid gets beat up by white dudes, don't come crying racism like a little girl.... ok liberal?

Works both ways

Old 08-27-2012, 12:47 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,544,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Right on cue...... it took only 3 posts for some leftist to accuse someone of being a racist and a member of stormfront

The lefties are too predictable

And that is why the black community will always have these same problems....... because of the ignorance and deflected hate by the left
I'll just continue to say the same thing. If you don't want to hear people call you a racist, then don't post racist things.

I'll be honest, I saw the word "black" in the title, saw Dinesh D'Souza with his mouth open, and immediately thought "Ah, that bigot. Never mind then, he has no insight into black Americans at all." black Americans have been discussing problems in their communities for a long time now. If white conservatives wish to join in, they can sit and listen for a while, and then join in once they get some understanding. And they could try treating black people like, you know, people.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:55 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,200,415 times
The biggest problem facing them are the illegals who come here and steal the jobs..

Old 08-27-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
I'll just continue to say the same thing. If you don't want to hear people call you a racist, then don't post racist things.

I'll be honest, I saw the word "black" in the title, saw Dinesh D'Souza with his mouth open, and immediately thought "Ah, that bigot. Never mind then, he has no insight into black Americans at all." black Americans have been discussing problems in their communities for a long time now. If white conservatives wish to join in, they can sit and listen for a while, and then join in once they get some understanding. And they could try treating black people like, you know, people.
Thats fine and all..... but at least hold the Dems to the same standard...... I could come up with thousands of racist things by the Democrats on here alone.....

Old 08-27-2012, 01:46 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Unless of course his name was Salvatore Luciano, Gaetano Lucchese or Giuseppe Profaci.
What happened in the black communities was after the white flight the middle-class blacks also began taking off and there days there isn't that strong moral compass which is needed in the inner cities.
Absolutely because before integration there wasn't any crime or people like Ellsworth Raymond "Bumpy" Johnson or Madam St. Clair.

To think that historians are smitten by nostalgia like grandpa, rather than competent research. Dinesh D'Souza, whoda thunk.

Dinesh D'Souza is such a useful idiot...

Frank discussions within the "black community" have been everyday topics since I was a child, and anyone, much less a historian who doesn't know that "the problems of Negro race" has been frankly and openly discussed since before dawn of the 20th Century back when Booker T. Washington and W.E.B Dubois first locked horns.

Like I said, when it comes historian, Dinesh D'Souza is a useful idiot.

(got to love it, white conservatives outsourcing their racism to Indians).
Grow up I mean you sound utterly foolish. So because of Bumpy Johnson the crime in the 20 and 30s was akin to the violence we see today? Does the word anecdote mean anything. Killing folks for $200 sneakers is the same as running a multimillion dollar enterprise albeit unlawfully. An enterprise that served as the foundation of wealth for the Kennedys and the family behind Seagrams.

I've heard the lament of the Black middle class leaving from my professor at Morgan back in the 90s so this isn't some right wing fantasy. When the Black middle class left they not only took community building and sustaining values they took economic and education capital with them. Heck I think even Callipoppy would agree with this assessment.

The dire financial straits of cities like Detroit give witness to that. Now I don't fault the Black middle class for leaving but it is what it is.

I'm going to have to put you in Savior Faire category, you're incapable of rational discussion nor do you actually care about the Black community in any meaningful way you just exist to throw out silly accusations of racism all for the cause you care for the most, radical liberalism.

Old 08-27-2012, 01:48 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post

Yet you never bothered to listen to the clip. If you did, I doubt you could honestly say he is being racist. If so please point out the parts.

I'm curious do the African American posters who think like you honestly see no problem with the Black underclass and even the Black community in general or are you simply more concerned about not giving white racist ammunition? I mean do the headlines from cities like Chicago bother you on any level? The education stats? The household income stats?

I'm honestly trying to figure out how you guys think because to me it's devoid of rationalism but maybe I'm missing something.

Old 08-27-2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Grow up I mean you sound utterly foolish. So because of Bumpy Johnson the crime in the 20 and 30s was akin to the violence we see today? Does the word anecdote mean anything. Killing folks for $200 sneakers is the same as running a multimillion dollar enterprise albeit unlawfully. An enterprise that served as the foundation of wealth for the Kennedys and the family behind Seagrams.

I've heard the lament of the Black middle class leaving from my professor at Morgan back in the 90s so this isn't some right wing fantasy. When the Black middle class left they not only took community building and sustaining values they took economic and education capital with them. Heck I think even Callipoppy would agree with this assessment.

The dire financial straits of cities like Detroit give witness to that. Now I don't fault the Black middle class for leaving but it is what it is.

I'm going to have to put you in Savior Faire category, you're incapable of rational discussion nor do you actually care about the Black community in any meaningful way you just exist to throw out silly accusations of racism all for the cause you care for the most, radical liberalism.
I gave you reps for this post since it is 100% correct

Certain groups of blacks are the most dangerous thing threatening the black community..... more dangerous these days than the KKK or Stormfront even
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies