Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2012, 09:31 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I love the Chris Matthews show. He really took this guy to task...

"The MSNBC host was livid over Mitt Romney's recent birth certificate joke, and false claims that Obama ended work requirements for welfare."

Chris Matthews Explodes At Reince Priebus Over 'Race Card': 'Awful,' 'Embarrassment,' 'Garbage' (VIDEO)
Did you know that that outburst took place on someone else's show. Yes, Matthews took over Morning Joe's show and embarrassed the hell out of the other NBC people there. Maybe you should watch this and not just guess about what took place. I did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
You wish.
Wish what? That Matthews is ready to be white jacketed and hauled off or that the election may not come out like you want.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Obama self-identifies as black. It's very rude of you to disrespect that. And surely the "country" as a whole identifies Obama as black. First black President.

The "joke" was about the birth certificate, which goes to birthers, who are mostly white racists. I have no doubt that birthers would see that joke as a validation of their efforts....which is all Romney wanted.
I am sure that you have forgotten, if you are old enough to have been around, about the attempt Jon Carry made when telling a joke that resulted in the soldiers in Iraq making that long sign about "We are caught here in Iraq and can't get out. Please help us Jon Carry. He had tried to say that only stupid people got caught in Iraq and I have never spelled that name any other way than the way they did it.

In case you didn't know about this here is a picture of those "stupid" soldiers.

John Kerry Stuck in Iraq - Funny Picture of Soldiers in Iraq

If you would like to see you can see Herr Olbermann and Jon Carry, himself trying to get out of what Carry got himself in here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8yp5Gpo3G4&eurl=

Old 08-27-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
BFD why he said it. The joke is nothing compared to the crap coming from the left. It isn't like they accused Obama of killing some guy's wife.
Isn't it something? The libs say they know what Romney meant and in the next breath will attempt defend Obama about his "You didn't build that". I wonder what those four words, each alone means to them.
They know what Romney meant and also what Obama meant. It gets better and better.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Please don't attribute your angers and resentments to me or my post. I simply said that Obama is half white, half black -- he has said so himself -- and that he decided to identify himself with the black race.
I did not disrespect that, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't attack with charges of rudeness.

Don't you ever get tired of this "racism" stuff? Does it ever wear thin for you, as it does for the rest of us having to hear it? It's people like you who keep racism alive where there isn't any, and it diminishes its significance where there really may be racism. Cry "wolf" often enough and pretty soon nobody believes anymore.
I still can't rep you so this will have to do.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
You and about 5 other people still watch this idiot.

Who cares what he does on his show?
He did not see this on Hard Ball since it occurred on Morning Joe this morning. It is easy to find out about it although Shabbazz tried to make it appear to be something it wasn't.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:57 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Did you know that that outburst took place on someone else's show. Yes, Matthews took over Morning Joe's show and embarrassed the hell out of the other NBC people there. Maybe you should watch this and not just guess about what took place. I did.
I never guessed where this took place. I know hard ball when I see it and that was not the format nor the company... I just mentioned I liked his show because just like he took Mr. blurry facts RNC to task he does that to every Republican he debates.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:01 PM

Quote:
No. You watch the clip. It's Chris Matthews appearing on the Morning Joe show.

"Chris Matthews exploded at Reince Priebus on Monday's "Morning Joe," tearing into the Republican National Committee chairman and accusing his party of playing the race card."

This ^^^ is a quote from the link in the OP.
What if one failed to look at the link and just took the words of Shabbazz? You do know that many like you do things like that so did everyone watch the link. I think you have been had and are grasping at straws.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Do you think Allen West would? Or Thomas Sowell? Or other black conservatives? IS it REALLY the color, or is it something else?

When whites don't like what Obama does, is it REALLY racism?

I'm color blind. But I've a sharp eagle-eye for honesty and truth; transparency; sincerity; values that resonate with me. Because I know what that looks like, I can spot the opposites in a flash. I recognize deception, manipulation, lying, lack of ethics, serious character flaws. These have no color.
Look at all the high sounding words you used without saying one lib type dirty name in that string. Many of the youngers can't understand that we older people can see all those things.

Again you posted a real winner that I can't rep.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:36 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What if one failed to look at the link and just took the words of Shabbazz? You do know that many like you do things like that so did everyone watch the link. I think you have been had and are grasping at straws.
I've read this post three times and I'm still not sure what you're talking about. I watched the video and read the link. I'm even quoting from it. So what are you talking about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies