Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 03:39 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,772,817 times

Advertisements

http://www.sappho.dk/i-want-my-country-back.htm

Sweden is one of the places where the family has instructed that I travel only in 'Secure Mode' (light-armored vehicle/guard). It used to be a place where a woman would have been safe virtually everywhere, in any mode of dress, at any hour. Now, blonde women are dyeing their hair black, in some places, to avoid being attacked. Girls are being gang-raped at public 'baths' (sauna/pool, etc.). Apartment complexes are being burned to the ground. The traitorous 'government' there has even arranged for free automobiles to be given to immigrants, that they might spread out into the countryside (where real Swedes had previously been safe). This article barely begins to describe the situation.

As a brown person who very much enjoys the many things, both material and ideological/political, originated and generously shared by Scandinavians, I am distressed to see that Scandinavia, itself, the ultimate wellspring of most that I cherish, seems to be undergoing deliberate systematic destruction.

Your thoughts, please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 03:45 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Race baiting. Those are my thoughts.

The US "white" murder rate is 5 per 100,000

In Sweden, with their "brown people" it's 1.2 per 100,000

Thread fail.

Oh and "rape" in Sweden has a much more broad legal definition than it does here so comparing the two statistics is pointless.

Last edited by padcrasher; 08-28-2012 at 04:20 PM..

Old 08-28-2012, 04:09 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,762,061 times
I did a little digging around, and it does seem like there is a very alarming rape problem erupting in Sweden. I could not find any unbiased sources though. It seemed like most of the sites were politically slanted or antiimmigrant.

Hard to find objective information on the web!

I love Sweden, and when I was there, I know that the african immigrants, in particular, were responsible for a very large share of the crimes. The Swedes are very reserved and immigrants are often isolated and alienated. But the muslim issue is huge. Young muslim guys often see western women as sluts, and though they claim to be devout, they feel justified in treating nonmuslim women like trash. A bad situation.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:12 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,772,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post

Thread fail.

Oh and "rape" in Sweden has a different legal definition that it does here so comparing the two statistics is pointless.
Thank you for adding to your post. Your single-line comment led me to believe that you had simply absorbed your Operant Conditioning extremely well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB2ocldbb2Q

But your rather polished additional response leads me to suspect that you have been trained in suppressing dissemination of information on this subject. If so, I hope that someone is PAYING you, because you're pretty good at it. You, of course, know that 'white', as counted for US murder statistics, includes all sorts of people not traditionally considered white (people from Northern Africa, for instance). I would tend to question your other statistic, too.

And as for that 'different legal definition' of Rape in Sweden, is this what you mean? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy-lXixUiJM

Oh, and I just looked-up your 5 per 100,000 'white' murder statistic for the US. Seems that is the rate for the population as a whole: not just whites. Nice try.... (I'm assuming you realize that nonwhites are now well over a quarter of the US population).

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 08-28-2012 at 05:05 PM..

Old 08-28-2012, 04:45 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,586,461 times
Sweden few decades ago used to be almost only blond and blue eyes, but now in Central and Southern region of the country, suburban areas of Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Malmo are very diverse. Immigrants in Sweden are mainly from the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Islam is a big problem now in the city of Malmo and other cities in Sweden due to want to impose sharia laws, and one congress member recently wanted to 'Ban Islam' in Sweden despite Muslims being 5% of the population.

Last edited by Nunnor; 08-28-2012 at 05:06 PM..

Old 08-28-2012, 04:52 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post

Thread fail.

Oh and "rape" in Sweden has a much more broad legal definition than it does here so comparing the two statistics is pointless.
If the Israelis were doing this you'd be screaming right now.

Muslims have a profoundly disgusting sexist culture that reduces women to chattel. I don't blame the Swedes one bit for wanting them to get out. If Jews can't live where they why the hell should Muslims be allowed to live anyone but backwards, hellhole Muslim states?

Jews leave Swedish city after sharp rise in anti-Semitic hate crimes - Telegraph

Jews had to leave a Swedish city because of a disgusting combination of sickening Islamic anti-Semitism and vile morons who make hypocritical excuses for evil Muslim behavior.

Old 08-28-2012, 05:04 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
If the Israelis were doing this you'd be screaming right now.

Muslims have a profoundly disgusting sexist culture that reduces women to chattel. I don't blame the Swedes one bit for wanting them to get out. If Jews can't live where they why the hell should Muslims be allowed to live anyone but backwards, hellhole Muslim states?

Jews leave Swedish city after sharp rise in anti-Semitic hate crimes - Telegraph

Jews had to leave a Swedish city because of a disgusting combination of sickening Islamic anti-Semitism and vile morons who make hypocritical excuses for evil Muslim behavior.
They should have done a better job with they're immigration policy.

Old 08-28-2012, 05:11 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post

Sweden is one of the places where the family has instructed that I travel only in 'Secure Mode' (light-armored vehicle/guard). It used to be a place where a woman would have been safe virtually everywhere, in any mode of dress, at any hour. Now, blonde women are dyeing their hair black, in some places, to avoid being attacked. Girls are being gang-raped at public 'baths' (sauna/pool, etc.). Apartment complexes are being burned to the ground. The traitorous 'government' there has even arranged for free automobiles to be given to immigrants, that they might spread out into the countryside (where real Swedes had previously been safe). This article barely begins to describe the situation.

As a brown person who very much enjoys the many things, both material and ideological/political, originated and generously shared by Scandinavians, I am distressed to see that Scandinavia, itself, the ultimate wellspring of most that I cherish, seems to be undergoing deliberate systematic destruction.

Your thoughts, please.
Why all the sudden?. If you watch youtube vids it makes one think perhaps all of Europe will be muslim and the blondes bred out. Is it true and will there be a backlash? Their problem if you see it as a problem which I personally find it disturbing. oops guess I better go hide now

Old 08-28-2012, 05:24 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:

Your thoughts, please.
My thought is that your comments have nothing to do with truth about Sweden.

Old 08-28-2012, 05:27 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,590 times
Quote:

Your thoughts, please.
Oh god, not another one of those threads written by a "minority".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies