Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 06:26 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,747,121 times

Advertisements

His weight is of no concern and those that wouldn't vote for him based on that are just looking for a reason not to.

I like how he is a roll up the sleeves and make the tough decisions kind of person. When I think of or talk about him, his weight never comes up.

He doesn't lie to us to make us happy. He explains the problems and how to fix them.

We need more politicians like him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2012, 08:07 AM

23,441 posts, read 17,113,855 times
If a community organizer with no experience can be elected president and a blithering idiot who gets a tingle down his leg can get a job as a political commentator and a speaker of the house can say, 'we have to pass it to see what is in it', .....and a tax cheat can be appointed head of the Treasury......well yes, it is indeed possible that CC can be elected president....

If he cannot get elected because of his weight it speaks volumes for the character of the electorate who would choose to not vote for him because of his weight....and explains how obama got elected president.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,409,927 times
I think it is fair to say, that a heavier man, stands a much better chance at anything then a heavy women. And we know it to be true, with women, it is all about looks. And selling sexy.

Weight is a tricky issue, i know many overweight people, who are extremely healthy in every way, can't believe they are, but they are. While some overweight people are a heart attack waiting to happen.

It also depends on lifestyle choices, and the food you consume. Some people hate to say it, are just made big, and their weight is inherit. You can be heavy, yet eat the right foods, exercise, but just built to be heavy.

I don't think that any DOCTOR who is a professional would let someone like Christie, run for the office of Presidency, if he was unhealthy. Without first helping him to get healthier.

Old 08-31-2012, 01:47 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,183,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Shouldn't you be in bed so that you aren't late for the morning school bell? You're going to be so tired that you'll end up forgetting to take to school the lunch your mommy made for you.

Why are you talking about me?

Old 08-31-2012, 03:35 PM

11,574 posts, read 13,921,779 times
Hell, if a person that's never had a real job can be elected POTUS, why couldn't an overweight guy be?

Old 08-31-2012, 05:21 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,409,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Hell, if a person that's never had a real job can be elected POTUS, why couldn't an overweight guy be?

I hear ya, loud and clear!

Old 08-31-2012, 06:31 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,673,898 times
Weight should have little to do with it. With Christie weight is not the only issue. Christie is a wannabe NJ wise guy with a mouth to match. He likes to talk tough and insult those around him very aware he is protected by the state police and personal body guards. Christie is nothing more than an obese wise ass that needs a good ass whooping.

Who in their right mind would want this wise mouth bully for POTUS?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies