Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 03:09 PM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

This thread is racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2012, 03:13 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
This thread is racist.
And Homophobic.

Old 08-30-2012, 03:36 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,978 times
Camping in the Catskills

Old 08-30-2012, 05:13 PM

15,865 posts, read 21,441,250 times
My boss told me I had to take tomorrow as "flex time" (even though I didn't work the full extra time to compensate for it) because I told her I hadn't been to the beach this year yet. So this weekend involves beach time with the boy, some serious time at the local library, and some hiking/walking/exploring around town.

Old 08-30-2012, 05:46 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
To you, MMM05!!! My last thread was a success and many had a lot fun in it. I did too! So let's share what we are doing for this weekend (and beyond).

I am pretty thrilled because my uncle and aunt are coming from Canada to stay with us. We will have a BBQ (traditional way to celebrate) and sing and play games.

Then two days after that, school will start back up. I have 4 classes, a lab and an internship so it will be a busy semester. But hard work pays off because this is my second to last semester. I will graduate in April. Hopefully I can find a job!

I have Jury Duty tomorrow and this is my first time. People tell me it sucks and is a waste of time but for some reason I don't mind. I will take a notebook and write down a lot of thoughts I have been having. Maybe I will share them with you all after, haha.

I have had a lot go on this summer and I can honestly say I had some wonderful changes in my life. It is amazing what a positive attitude can do. I have been changing the way I think and it has had an amazing positive touch to my life.

I am looking forward to hearing what you all are up too!
Glad you were inspired to do an encore.

Seems this one is becoming another big success. It's so much better than fighting, hating and damaging people who you might really like (speaking in general, here)...if given a chance. Great Thread.

Hey, Tlv, wouldn't it be nice to put All hatred aside, permanently?!!

Last edited by MMM05; 08-30-2012 at 06:36 PM..

Old 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
And Homophobic.
Seems like a liberal attack thread to me...

Old 08-30-2012, 08:54 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Very sad. Why do some have to be so negative? This is an inspiring thread. Maybe they're simply miserable with their life?

Last edited by MMM05; 08-30-2012 at 10:03 PM..

Old 08-30-2012, 08:57 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
To you, MMM05!!! My last thread was a success and many had a lot fun in it. I did too! So let's share what we are doing for this weekend (and beyond).

I am pretty thrilled because my uncle and aunt are coming from Canada to stay with us. We will have a BBQ (traditional way to celebrate) and sing and play games.

Then two days after that, school will start back up. I have 4 classes, a lab and an internship so it will be a busy semester. But hard work pays off because this is my second to last semester. I will graduate in April. Hopefully I can find a job!

I have Jury Duty tomorrow and this is my first time. People tell me it sucks and is a waste of time but for some reason I don't mind. I will take a notebook and write down a lot of thoughts I have been having. Maybe I will share them with you all after, haha.

I have had a lot go on this summer and I can honestly say I had some wonderful changes in my life. It is amazing what a positive attitude can do. I have been changing the way I think and it has had an amazing positive touch to my life.

I am looking forward to hearing what you all are up too!

My husband will be home around 4pmish tomorrow after being gone for a week and Saturday we are going to Mt. Pleasant for the Old Threshers Reunion which is a bunch of old steam trains and tractors and other things like that and tons of food at the food pavilion and he has promised to take me to my favorite restaurant about 50 miles away for lunch sometime over the weekend. Anything past that is up for grabs except for the household chores that need to be done and we hope to get those done tomorrow evening so we can have the rest of the weekend free of chores.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:58 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Working unfortunately. But at least I can sit around at home and do so. Hopefully this will be my last working holiday weekend ever!

Old 08-30-2012, 09:57 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
I'm probably gonna b staying close to home tho might see some friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies