Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 11:21 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,814,667 times

Advertisements

Dogs will ALWAYS be "more gooder" than cats!

Did you guys see that above?

Hahahaha

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2012, 11:27 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,900,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
And please clean your litter pan twice a day cat lovers.

Your whole house smells like cat p*ss and s***!

You really have a problem with cats & their owners, huh? Twice a day?? I scoop the pan whenever they poop, but a full cleaning isn't necessary twice a day... and my house smells just fine, thanks.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post

You really have a problem with cats & their owners, huh? Twice a day?? I scoop the pan whenever they poop, but a full cleaning isn't necessary twice a day... and my house smells just fine, thanks.
I'm highly allergic as well. I sneeze, cough, get a runny nose, watery eyes, and even break out in hives or a rash if they rub up against me.

No problems at all with dogs...

They don't even have a litter pan left next to the furnace so the whole house can smell like cat crap and pee.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:33 PM

Quote:
I can't say he is far off. Until maybe the last 20 years or so, it was common to waste feral cats in rural areas. It still is in fact, just more on the down low. What the city slickers don't know, is when they make a phone call to get it trapped and recovered that most are uthanized anyway. They get the bullet free of charge or a needle via tax payers and donations. One costs lots of money. The other costs about 3 cents....via a .22 LR.

It still slays me when do gooders think they all find a home!
You really think people believe that?? How stupid do you think "do gooders" are?? I've volunteered at shelters, know the stats, and have three rescued pets at my feet right now. So I'm well aware of how many are euthanized, which is why I used to help with a feral trap & release (after neutering/vaccinating) program... but ferals are not housecats, so I'm not sure why you keep talking about "offing" strays & ferals. Do you get some kind of pleasure in talking about this crap? Sure seems like it - I can practically hear the cackling in your posts.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:37 PM

Quote:
I'm highly allergic as well. I sneeze, cough, get a runny nose, watery eyes, and even break out in hives or a rash if they rub up against me.

No problems at all with dogs...
I'm allergic to cats too, but my own don't bother me... and I have a beloved dog named Rudy, so you won't hear me trashing all dogs/owners just because I love cats. Both are cool with me!

Quote:
They don't even have a litter pan left next to the furnace so the whole house can smell like cat crap and pee.
Neither do my cats or my home... what kind of nasty cat owners do you encounter, to make you think ALL cat-friendly homes stink? Maybe they're using that cheap litter, not cleaning frequently enough, or have the pans placed very poorly (like next to a furnace?). But that sure doesn't represent all cat owners, so please give it a rest already.

But if we're going to have a dog vs cat war, at least my cats don't attack people as they're walking or bark incessantly. My neighbors have these nasty little ankle-biters who attack me & my dog, with NO response from the stupid owners, who can't even seem to keep them leashed. Then my other neighbors have three yappy Maltese mixes, who bark for 5+ minutes straight whenever a fly farts within 20ft of their home. I love dogs, but seriously.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:45 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,403,615 times
Quote:
I killed a chipmunk with a rat trap and peanut butter a few weeks ago out of my attic. You might catch me when I go on my next rampage!

I even know a State Trooper who has shot feral cats before.

If the guy didn't want anything to happen to his cat, he should have kept it inside. It could have been hit on the road by the 16 year girl who just got her license just as easy. That's ok though....she bawled when she stopped!
your posts actually do sound like someone who could kill a cat without hesitation .....or any animal. I guess that makes you feel proud?

Old 09-08-2012, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I'm allergic to cats too, but my own don't bother me... and I have a beloved dog named Rudy, so you won't hear me trashing all dogs/owners just because I love cats. Both are cool with me!

Neither do my cats or my home... what kind of nasty cat owners do you encounter, to make you think ALL cat-friendly homes stink? Maybe they're using that cheap litter, not cleaning frequently enough, or have the pans placed very poorly (like next to a furnace?). But that sure doesn't represent all cat owners, so please give it a rest already.

But if we're going to have a dog vs cat war, at least my cats don't attack people as they're walking or bark incessantly. My neighbors have these nasty little ankle-biters who attack me & my dog, with NO response from the stupid owners, who can't even seem to keep them leashed. Then my other neighbors have three yappy Maltese mixes, who bark for 5 minutes straight whenever a fly farts within 20ft of their home. I love dogs, but seriously.
I'm not crazy about "pee-wee".
God made me so much more than that! Leo explained - All About the zodiac sun sign Leo!

INTRO LION MGM - YouTube

Old 09-08-2012, 11:49 PM

Quote:
I'm not crazy about "pee-wee".
God made me so much more than that! Leo explained - All About the zodiac sun sign Leo!

You're weird... and I say that in the nicest way possible, LOL.

My cat seems to think he's a lion, with his fancy summer cut! And don't you dare try to tell him otherwise.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:52 PM

Smile Sending my love!

Old 09-09-2012, 12:16 AM

Those are beautiful dogs... as a redhead myself, I've always had a soft spot for Goldens!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies