Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2012, 03:14 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So what is Mittens going to do in office? How is he going to lower the debt? Or if he doesn't are you just gonna pretend like the debt was never a big issue after he fails at it and only increases the debt during the four years? What plan has Romney laid out that would put Americans back to work?

Like his tax returns, we are still waiting for these answers too.
Rmoney said it specifically. He's going to create 12 million jobs, by magic. He's going to balance the budget. He's going to lower taxes, while maintaining Medicare spending and increase defense spending. And everybody gets a pony too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2012, 03:17 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Rmoney said it specifically. He's going to create 12 million jobs, by magic. He's going to balance the budget. He's going to lower taxes, while maintaining Medicare spending and increase defense spending. And everybody gets a pony too.
Please provide a link to where he said he was going to create 12 million jobs....

No, I'm not going to Google it, you said it, now prove it....

Old 09-02-2012, 03:23 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Please provide a link to where he said he was going to create 12 million jobs....

You must have gone to sleep...
Transcript of Romney's acceptance speech:
Transcript: Mitt Romney's Acceptance Speech : NPR

"And unlike the President, I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs. It has 5 steps."

Old 09-02-2012, 03:24 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:

This is a thread about it
//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...-new-jobs.html

And this is the actual article
Romney Promises 12 Million New Jobs In First Term | RealClearPolitics

Oh and in that article is him making that actual claim through his own mouth. You should watch it, it is funny. He agrees with the comment and thinks that he can do something no president in the history of presidents have been able to do.

You should really pay attention more to what your candidate is saying cause he is proposing a lot of garbage that you guys aren't holding him accountable for.

Old 09-02-2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
You must have gone to sleep...
Transcript of Romney's acceptance speech:
Transcript: Mitt Romney's Acceptance Speech : NPR

"And unlike the President, I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs. It has 5 steps."
Quote:
This is a thread about it
//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...-new-jobs.html

And this is the actual article
Romney Promises 12 Million New Jobs In First Term | RealClearPolitics

Oh and in that article is him making that actual claim through his own mouth. You should watch it, it is funny. He agrees with the comment and thinks that he can do something no president in the history of presidents have been able to do.

You should really pay attention more to what your candidate is saying cause he is proposing a lot of garbage that you guys aren't holding him accountable for.
Seems like a reasonable plan...

But guess what, when he is elected and does not do what he said...I'll vote against him....now there is a shocker huh...

Unlike you you 2, who will still vote for obama no matter his failed policies.....and notice how I said his "policies" not obama....

Old 09-02-2012, 03:44 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Seems like a reasonable plan...

But guess what, when he is elected and does not do what he said...I'll vote against him....now there is a shocker huh...

Unlike you you 2, who will still vote for obama no matter his failed policies.....and notice how I said his "policies" not obama....
Actually I can already tell you that Romney's plan is far fetched and going to fail, I don't need to wait four years to see that happen and make things worse for our country. And actually under Obama, our private sector is actually growing, so I think I want to stay the course and go with the guy who is actually improving our country. I just wish the minority party in office right now would actually work with the majority to help the country get better instead of dragging their feet and proposing bogus bills that do nothing to help our country.

Old 09-02-2012, 03:50 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,958,699 times
This looks like a good spot for this image

Old 09-02-2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Actually I can already tell you that Romney's plan is far fetched and going to fail, I don't need to wait four years to see that happen and make things worse for our country. And actually under Obama, our private sector is actually growing, so I think I want to stay the course and go with the guy who is actually improving our country. I just wish the minority party in office right now would actually work with the majority to help the country get better instead of dragging their feet and proposing bogus bills that do nothing to help our country.
And what has obama done? Please tell me/us?

And your majority congress has had a bi-partisan house bill's passed but tabled by your buddy reid....

Never to be voted on....

Old 09-02-2012, 04:12 PM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
What's his record at Bain, the Olympics, and governor? He seems to not want to talk about those things, nor does he want to release any information about how he made his money at Bain.

So you are willing to risk voting for Romney because he promises you vague things, then in four years you wouldn't even try to vote him out of office, you would just not vote. A bit of a "give up" attitude to have about your own candidate.

So how is Romney going to lower employment? Lower the Debt? or anything else he promises?
I suggest you open your ears. He has been talking about them ever since the repub primaries.

As I said, we already know how Obama hasn't kept many of his promises.

The reason we have elections is so we CAN throw out politicians who say one thing and do another.

IF Romney doesn't fulfill my expectations, I would not vote for him.

Is that so hard for you to understand?

Maybe that is why you are an Obama supporter.

Old 09-02-2012, 04:28 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:

You SHOULD google it, because this is something everyone (except you) knows.

Can he get me a free play-station too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies