Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 12:37 AM

3,183 posts, read 7,164,709 times

Advertisements

Well Its time for the party to begin. Every cop that can stand up for 500 miles is here .If a bird farts the wrong way we will have him on 23 different cameras and in a cage in seconds.If you get caught spitting on the sidewalk I hear that you will be taken away and never seen again.....I wish I had planned to go to the beach.....Jet planes were flying around all day. I heard they were "practicin security flyin" and stuff. If I had a pair of clown shoes I would go up town and walk around myself.....when 5 cops try to arrest me I just tell them that I am just trying to be part of the CIRCUS too......maybe a bear on a rope would draw attention .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2012, 01:03 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,386,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
Well Its time for the party to begin. Every cop that can stand up for 500 miles is here .If a bird farts the wrong way we will have him on 23 different cameras and in a cage in seconds.If you get caught spitting on the sidewalk I hear that you will be taken away and never seen again.....I wish I had planned to go to the beach.....Jet planes were flying around all day. I heard they were "practicin security flyin" and stuff. If I had a pair of clown shoes I would go up town and walk around myself.....when 5 cops try to arrest me I just tell them that I am just trying to be part of the CIRCUS too......maybe a bear on a rope would draw attention .
If you're white I wouldn't go around with a rope even if has a bear on the other end. Any signs of anarchist in the area? They'll usually spray paint the anarchy symbol or Guy Fox symbol around the area. Watch for people wearing bandanas around their necks as they usually have them at the ready to hide their face and help them deal with tear gas. Local stores may see a run on spray paint. The local businesses may want to employ the use of young people sound deterance devices. They emit a sound in audible to mature adults but annoy 20 something year olds and younger to help prevent them from loitering. Too late to install roll down metal shudders. Not familiar with Charleston, do you occasionally get hurricanes? If so, metal roll down shudders is a great business investment. Good luck getting around town during the convention. If you play golf at a country club, good luck getting and keeping a tee time while they're in town.

Old 09-03-2012, 01:52 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,185,630 times
Op, anything but your opinion?
I heards don't do anything.

Old 09-03-2012, 01:58 AM

1,347 posts, read 1,082,701 times
This was probably true in Tampa as well and probably true of every convention

Old 09-03-2012, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmsterp View Post
This was probably true in Tampa as well and probably true of every convention
Especially since the Secret Service is in charge of the President's security.

Old 09-03-2012, 03:25 AM

29,409 posts, read 21,912,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Especially since the Secret Service is in charge of the President's security.
I read where Biden had his Uhaul stolen out from under the secrete service yesterday. I guess they were out trolling for hookers again.

Old 09-03-2012, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I read where Biden had his Uhaul stolen out from under the secrete service yesterday. I guess they were out trolling for hookers again.
Or they were busy keeping Biden's mouth shut.

Old 09-03-2012, 05:56 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,611,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Op, anything but your opinion?
I heards don't do anything.
Well, there is no doubt that the clown shoes will be necessary in order to blend in.

Old 09-03-2012, 06:17 AM

817 posts, read 850,192 times
Quote:
If you wear clown shoes they may mistaken you for someone speaking at the DNC.

Old 09-03-2012, 06:20 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,190,353 times
Quote:
It will definitely be a dog and pony show! With Sandra Fluke, and Elizabeth Warren? That is going to be a real joke. I wonder if Elizabeth Warren will have her cab driver friend (the one that shoved the GOP campaign tracker) with her? Picture found on her FB page shows him between her and her husband with his arms around their waists. What a liar. She claimed he was "just a cab driver."

So, we'll hear more of the "You didn't build that" collectivist clap-trap, and "Republicans want to take your birth control away" nonsense.

The Democrats, after inviting Muslims to offer 'prayer' and speak, apparently threw them under the bus and scrubbed their Website which had once featured the event boldly. Guess they got too much heat for that.

Of course they had to quickly dig up some new speakers with immigrant parents to counter the most excellent speakers that the Republican Convention featured (and the MSM chose not to cover). If you watched on CNN, you were able to hear them, and were they ever excellent!

Of course, we had Artur Davis too. The Democrats definitely didn't want you to hear him, as he was a co-chair of Obama's 2008 campaign, and the one to second his nomination at that years convention. He's seen the light, and has switched parties. What a great addition to the Republican cause! Such a smart and articulate gentleman, and a gentleman he is!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies