Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 11:37 PM

757 posts, read 1,328,183 times

Advertisements

Hmm, is it a hoax? Who is hoaxing who? Those empty graves are not really there. Or is the military just expanding the cemeteries for the soldiers who die and their wives? One or the other, or many other options is suppose. Trickery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
This hoax has been around for many many years. It tends to surface in election years when the gullible scaredy cats fall for the "President X is going to declare martial law and suspend elections blah blah blah".

In the past it has been body bags, or FEMA camps, or any other number of scaaaaaary stories.

Lately it has been boogity boo bullet contracts for 10 years worth of ammunition that are *proof* of the govt. arming up to kill civilians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 06:47 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Oh Lord, here we go again with the FEMA camps sh**. Why not use the energy involved in following this nonsense and do something constructive.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:48 AM

6,795 posts, read 7,285,342 times
Quote:
And yet you are one of the first people around here to latch onto conspiracy theories.
Could be that the sad truth is that you help aid the very people you despise by providing smoke.
The fact that bankers and corporate CEO's conspire to control markets and enslave labor is no theory.
It is everyday life. On occasion, they get caught like the Utility Company CEO’s who got caught huddled in a hotel room in a rate fixing scheme a few years back.
Like an earlier poster stated, it is the people making outlandish claims that diminish the credibility of people trying to shed light on what the real situation is.
It is easy to follow the truth, you just follow the money.
If you had a clue, you would already know all this.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:58 AM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Hey SocalPitgal - there's an ongoing chemtrail thread in the same forum. You should check it out.

Old 09-05-2012, 09:55 AM

78,333 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
The fact that bankers and corporate CEO's conspire to control markets and enslave labor is no theory.
It is everyday life. On occasion, they get caught like the Utility Company CEO’s who got caught huddled in a hotel room in a rate fixing scheme a few years back.
Like an earlier poster stated, it is the people making outlandish claims that diminish the credibility of people trying to shed light on what the real situation is.
It is easy to follow the truth, you just follow the money.
If you had a clue, you would already know all this.
Thanks, I had no idea that price fixing or collusion could ever occur.

(Hint: I work in an industry where we have to take yearly mandatory training around such topics and I have been involved peripherally in at least 2 or 3 price fixing lawsuits.... )

Price fixing <> rounding people up into FEMA camps and exterminating them or burying them in coffins or painting them blue and dumping them in the swamp. (Lore from Hurricane Katrina)

I do 100% agree that outlandish claims serve to act as a smoke screen for actual wrong-doing. I'm not even sure why you are disagreeing with me.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Thanks, I had no idea that price fixing or collusion could ever occur.

(Hint: I work in an industry where we have to take yearly mandatory training around such topics and I have been involved peripherally in at least 2 or 3 price fixing lawsuits.... )

Price fixing <> rounding people up into FEMA camps and exterminating them or burying them in coffins or painting them blue and dumping them in the swamp. (Lore from Hurricane Katrina)

I do 100% agree that outlandish claims serve to act as a smoke screen for actual wrong-doing. I'm not even sure why you are disagreeing with me.
You were accusing me of being a conspiracy theorist for pointing out such things as corporate collusion.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:50 AM

78,333 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
You were accusing me of being a conspiracy theorist for pointing out such things as corporate collusion.
Fair enough. Upon further review, I misread your earlier post and I was wrong.

<I hope you were sitting down when you read this. An actual admission of error is pretty rare around here. >

Old 09-05-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Fair enough. Upon further review, I misread your earlier post and I was wrong.

<I hope you were sitting down when you read this. An actual admission of error is pretty rare around here. >
Raises your reputation in my book

Old 09-05-2012, 03:43 PM

757 posts, read 1,328,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Oh Lord, here we go again with the FEMA camps sh**. Why not use the energy involved in following this nonsense and do something constructive.

LOL. ROTF. I see you took time out of your busy day to stop and post in here, even if you were saying how much energy shouldn't be used in doing so.

Hey Carterstamp, do something constructive!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies