Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 08:19 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,048,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
What are you babbling about? If there is universal health coverage, then birth control should be included. It's never free.

College education clearly isn't what it used to be.
Do you always just throw unsubstantiated insults when you're incapable of having a conversation online or unable to take context into account? Not to mention you apparently still haven't really gotten my first post by looking at the obviously idiotic post I replied to.... yet you are still at it. Go back and read in context, and sit there a minute and THINK before you type next time. I'm done with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 10:19 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Default Well, that worked as planned.

The right will insist there's no hint of truth to the accusations being less than friendly to women, right up till the point when a young woman speaks out against them. Then we get:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
If she is the new face...... they might want to put a paper bag over it
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Why are democrat women so god awful butt ugly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Her and Fluke certainly don't need Birth Control for Birth Control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Listen, all you HOs out there! Pay for your own tools of trade!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Who will pay for the 12 pack required to make sweet love to Sandra?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Sandra Fluke kind of turns me on.

She is all about sex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Sandra Fluke has the voice of the evil witch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
Must be some real dogs at Georgetown if he is that busy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Some of them don't look too bad until they open their mouth...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Democrats had Sandra Fluke speak

She of "I feel lucky, go ahead, pay my way!"fame.
But don't you dare imply they're misogynist in the slightest.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:37 AM

1,698 posts, read 1,822,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Do you always just throw unsubstantiated insults when you're incapable of having a conversation online or unable to take context into account? Not to mention you apparently still haven't really gotten my first post by looking at the obviously idiotic post I replied to.... yet you are still at it. Go back and read in context, and sit there a minute and THINK before you type next time. I'm done with you.
What is this, the citydata study group? This is a forum, and if you post on-their-face factually wrong statements, don't get so huffy when people call you out. If you have some "context" that somehow makes up turn into down, let me introduce you to your new best friend, the QUOTE button. Use it. Love it. Learn what the word "free" means.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:42 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
No, but now the overall cost is involving others.
Duh... that's what medical insurance is all about- involving others in the overall cost.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:44 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The right will insist there's no hint of truth to the accusations being less than friendly to women, right up till the point when a young woman speaks out against them. Then we get:

None of those people condoned the conduct of misogynistic pig and serial abuser of women Bill Clinton. That would have been you and people like you.

I think we know who the misogynists are. You might check a mirror if you haven't figured it out yet.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:51 AM

1,698 posts, read 1,822,000 times
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08
If she is the new face...... they might want to put a paper bag over it
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d
Why are democrat women so god awful butt ugly?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin
Her and Fluke certainly don't need Birth Control for Birth Control.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard
Listen, all you HOs out there! Pay for your own tools of trade!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber
Who will pay for the 12 pack required to make sweet love to Sandra?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber
Sandra Fluke kind of turns me on.

She is all about sex.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova
Sandra Fluke has the voice of the evil witch.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue
Must be some real dogs at Georgetown if he is that busy.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi
Some of them don't look too bad until they open their mouth...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd
Democrats had Sandra Fluke speak

She of "I feel lucky, go ahead, pay my way!"fame.
I could not rep this but it is SOOOO illustrative of some of the brilliant minds that post on this forum. It's like you guys are working FOR the Democrats!

Old 09-07-2012, 11:17 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
I haven't read this entire thread, and based on what I see Dane_in_LA has posted and quoted, I probably won't. I figured it would be filled with hate and nastiness and it's just too beautiful of a day here in the Pacific Northwest to waste it wading through the s**t.

But I have to say that I love Sandra Fluke! She is a courageous young woman and a wonderful voice for other women.

I was thrilled to see her have a speaking spot at the convention and I expect to see much more of her in the future. I hope she gets some sort of position in President Obama's administration during his second term.

The left hate her because they know she is a threat to them. They also know they don't have one single woman of that caliber to speak for them. Instead, they have women like Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Liz Cheney, and Michelle Malkin.

Before Rush waged his three day war against Miss Fluke, I had no idea who she was. The irony of that whole nasty episode is that if he hadn't assaulted her over the air the way he did, she probably would have faded back into oblivion, working behind the scenes for women's issues.

But, thanks to Rush, we now all know Miss Fluke - and I just want to say:

THANKS, RUSH!!!

Edited to add: Thanks for posting those quotes, Dane. You saved me the misery of wading through all the crap myself. I couldn't rep you again - unfortunately.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:17 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Default A blast from the past,that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
None of those people condoned the conduct of misogynistic pig and serial abuser of women Bill Clinton. That would have been you and people like you.

I think we know who the misogynists are. You might check a mirror if you haven't figured it out yet.
Wow - I haven't encountered the "b-b-b-but Clinton!" defense since, oh, 2006 or so.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:33 AM

4,412 posts, read 3,957,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post

Could you work in a "Calling out obvious racism is racist" and a "You aren't being tolerant by pointing out intolerant bigotry" and make this a projection hat trick.

Last edited by Mr. Mon; 09-07-2012 at 11:48 AM..

Old 09-07-2012, 11:41 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Wow - I haven't encountered the "b-b-b-but Clinton!" defense since, oh, 2006 or so.
There's a lot you haven't encountered. Like reality for the past four years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies