Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 03:32 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
Generally speaking... by the time it gets time to breaching a door and a raid...there are months and even in some cases years of evidence leading up to it. He did it...now we just have to pick him up. Why do Police often shoot a dog or disable it with a Taser or some other means? Cases just like this. That dog is tearing him a new ass. The owner is just sitting there watching it all take place. (Maybe even a grin or laugh) as it is happening. That dog created such a diversion, the suspect was free to flee or run out the back. He in fact did just that. That dog took care of one officer. It also took off other officers to take care of him and the dog. The suspect was free and clear. BTW....don't give me that BS about pitbulls. You could Google hundreds of videos just like this. The local news and newspaper is full of attacks as well. Many cities have even banned their ownership as a result of it. More have turned on their own master than other breeds as well. If the dog will go after his owner, I don't trust what that crazy sum b*tch will do to me...

Police Raid Gone Wrong ; Mad Dog Attacks Police Officers - YouTube
Wait a minute, you're saying they were so busy with a dog that didn't even bark at them, that the suspect went out the back? That's why they have to shoot the dogs? Give me a freakin break. Cops are getting dumber by the day. They had several precincts at the scene, probably a dozen cops, and you're tellin me nobody thought to cover the back door? Right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2012, 03:43 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Wait a minute, you're saying they were so busy with a dog that didn't even bark at them, that the suspect went out the back? That's why they have to shoot the dogs? Give me a freakin break. Cops are getting dumber by the day. They had several precincts at the scene, probably a dozen cops, and you're tellin me nobody thought to cover the back door? Right.
He also said........"Only gang-bangers own pits." Also implying people who try to rescue or keep a pit safe from harmful people are low lifes.

See he probably has no problem with Micheal Vick types!!!

Old 09-09-2012, 03:44 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,817,535 times
Quote:
No one was shooting the dog, or at least Tasering the sucker. He was getting mauled and tried very hard to avoid that. My point being don't be so sure others will do the same. He could have unholstered his weapon and shot him dead right where he stood if he wanted to. He had just cause in doing so. I don't think that was a raid BTW.. Looked more like a domestic violence or burglary/theft case.

Hell ya, I think that bastard knew what he was doing. "Oh, oops....did my lil' doggie get after ya'?

Son of a b*tch.....

Old 09-09-2012, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Dangerous dogs show themselves right away. Any fool can tell the difference between a bark from say... a Cocker Spanial or a Golden Retriever....to a pitbull or Doberman. People who own the dangerous breeds are fully aware of the danger they pose to strangers. There is no sense in playing dumb about it. In that regard, criminals don't give a damn about the law in the first place. Do you think we should trust them with their dogs too? Haha...

With that said....I don't know of anyone other than gangbangers, "projects rejects" and white trash that even own pitbulls.

That should tell you something...
That's how ignorant you are, there are millions of pits all over this country, in good homes that love them. I used to foster them, train them, socialize them, and adopt them out. They are fabulous dogs. The media has created this frenzy, and now the stupid dope dealers and wannabe gangsters get themselves a pit to guard and boost their ego's. Then they have to abuse the poor thing to make it aggressive. Like I said, it does not come naturally to this breed, you have to put it there or breed it in.
You are profiling on breed alone, that is plain stupid, especially when you wouldn't know a pit from a boxer from a pug from a mastiff fom an American bulldog.

Old 09-09-2012, 03:48 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
With that said....I don't know of anyone other than gangbangers, "projects rejects" and white trash that even own pitbulls.

That should tell you something...
I own a pitbull mix, the sweetest dog who ever lived. I'm not a gangbanger, projects reject, or white trash. I am someone who went to the pound to get a mutt. I found out what he was a couple of weeks later. By that time I wasn't giving him up, he was a great dog who loved my kids.

Old 09-09-2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
No one was shooting the dog, or at least Tasering the sucker. He was getting mauled and tried very hard to avoid that. My point being don't be so sure others will do the same. He could have unholstered his weapon and shot him dead right where he stood if he wanted to. He had just cause in doing so. I don't think that was a raid BTW.. Looked more like a domestic violence or burglary/theft case.

Hell ya, I think that bastard knew what he was doing. "Oh, oops....did my lil' doggie get after ya'?

Son of a b*tch.....

Are you making this story up as you go along? Give me a link, because that's not the story I read.

heres one that even worse, they shoot the guy in the back while he's handcuffed. You guys are way out of control. Where are they recruiting nowadays, the pennitentiary?
Police: Man shot by District Heights officer was handcuffed, attempting to flee - The Washington Post

Old 09-09-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
He also said........"Only gang-bangers own pits." Also implying people who try to rescue or keep a pit safe from harmful people are low lifes.

See he probably has no problem with Micheal Vick types!!!
I seldom see it. Who in their right mind would choose one over a Rottie.... or a Shepherd.

Gangstas who wanna look tough....that's who.
Or people who breed them to fight them in most cases.

No...they aren't little angels like people think.
I remember a story on the local news one day of one that was around this ladies toddler kids all the time. When the toddlers older brother took away his toy, this set that crazy pit off.... I DO NOT TRUST THEM!

Old 09-09-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I own a pitbull mix, the sweetest dog who ever lived. I'm not a gangbanger, projects reject, or white trash. I am someone who went to the pound to get a mutt. I found out what he was a couple of weeks later. By that time I wasn't giving him up, he was a great dog who loved my kids.
a very common story. The majority of people that fear these dogs have never met one.

Old 09-09-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
I seldom see it. Who in their right mind would choose one over a Rottie.... or a Shepherd.

Gangstas who wanna look tough....that's who.
Or people who breed them to fight them in most cases.

No...they aren't little angels like people think.
I remember a story on the local news one day of one that was around this ladies toddler kids all the time. When the toddlers older brother took away his toy, this set that crazy pit off.... I DO NOT TRUST THEM!
Don't be breaking in to peoples houses and you don't have to worry about it.

Old 09-09-2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
That's how ignorant you are, there are millions of pits all over this country, in good homes that love them. I used to foster them, train them, socialize them, and adopt them out. They are fabulous dogs. The media has created this frenzy, and now the stupid dope dealers and wannabe gangsters get themselves a pit to guard and boost their ego's. Then they have to abuse the poor thing to make it aggressive. Like I said, it does not come naturally to this breed, you have to put it there or breed it in.
You are profiling on breed alone, that is plain stupid, especially when you wouldn't know a pit from a boxer from a pug from a mastiff fom an American bulldog.
Who are you trying to kid? You can pull up hundreds of these at any given time....

PITBULL ATTACKS POLICE - YouTube

Pit Bull Shot After Attacking Officer - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies