Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:22 AM
 
799 posts, read 1,094,576 times
Reputation: 308

Advertisements

US police brutalize, terrorize African-Americans - YouTube

Please take a look at this video, like I said I'm talking about the "Justice System" of America and how it continues to be racist to this very day. I'm telling you all race relations have not improved in this country, it has gotten more covert and subtle. I'm not saying I hate white people because most are ignorant to what's going on just as well as the average black man is. What I'm saying to you all though is that the problem is here and should not be ignored. I posted a report called No More Trayvon's (link provided) that details how blacks have been killed or executed without just trial by police officers and other "law enforcement agencies."

http://hiphopandpolitics.files.wordp...ery40hours.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:31 AM
 
Location: Houston
26,979 posts, read 15,883,018 times
Reputation: 11259
If you look hard enough for anything you will find it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2012, 11:47 AM
 
1,303 posts, read 1,097,764 times
Reputation: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
US police brutalize, terrorize African-Americans - YouTube

Please take a look at this video, like I said I'm talking about the "Justice System" of America and how it continues to be racist to this very day. I'm telling you all race relations have not improved in this country, it has gotten more covert and subtle. I'm not saying I hate white people because most are ignorant to what's going on just as well as the average black man is. What I'm saying to you all though is that the problem is here and should not be ignored. I posted a report called No More Trayvon's (link provided) that details how blacks have been killed or executed without just trial by police officers and other "law enforcement agencies."

http://hiphopandpolitics.files.wordp...ery40hours.pdf
You are correct. Race relations have devolved, but it is not as subtle as you seem to imply.

White people are being raped, attacked, murdered, and "flash mobbed" all over the country by Blacks in disgustingly disproportional rates. The media does not like to cover those types of stories, but CIA & FBI statistics reflect this reality.

As usual, the response of cowardly White people is to continue their "White flight", only to find that the parasites are being bussed in and set up in section 8 housing projects wherever they go. Segregation is almost as bad now as it was during the 60's and 70's because people do not want to expose their children to violence and sociopathic thugs. It's a shame because a majority of Blacks don't act that way, but the respectable ones continue to ignore the problem and make excuse for their thuggish brethren.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2012, 08:15 PM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,645 posts, read 38,640,849 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
What happened to Mr Till, is not even close to the Martin death. Mr. Till's murder was planned out and premeditated. Martin initiated combat and forced the issue.

Nice try rewriting history though. That grown man was in fact arrested, but will be found not guilty because the are trying him on 2nd degree.
Zimmerman initiated combat and forced the issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2012, 08:30 PM
 
Location: Houston
26,979 posts, read 15,883,018 times
Reputation: 11259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Zimmerman initiated combat and forced the issue.
The ole flop on your back, bang your head, punch yourself in the nose and then shoot a black guy trick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2012, 08:32 PM
 
1,303 posts, read 1,097,764 times
Reputation: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Zimmerman initiated combat and forced the issue.
Then Zimmerman got brutally attacked, so he finished the job.

Just another case of minority on minority violence, which will become more and more frequent as our population shifts towards 3rd world status.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2012, 08:57 PM
 
640 posts, read 717,444 times
Reputation: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Then Zimmerman got brutally attacked, so he finished the job.

Just another case of minority on minority violence, which will become more and more frequent as our population shifts towards 3rd world status.
Nice. I see what you did there with the thinly veiled racism. Lots of laughs.

Some of you should imagine the situation reversed...let's say, some Black Panthers out patrolling the neighborhoods for crime prevention killed a white...dear Jeebus you characters would be bat chit crazy...

And, the analogy holds water..."neighborhood watch guy" holds no legal jurisdiction, no authority...

Frankly, I'm not sure where y'all are from and why some are so willing to give away their rights to authority...or some intangible authority-by-proxy. Zimmerman's only obligation, rssponsibility, or subject of authority was to mind his own effin' business and not profile and stalk innocent kids.

If this were a just world Trayvon would've been armed, Zimmerman would be dead and we'd be having an entirely different conversation about the relative merits of Stand Your Ground laws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2012, 09:08 PM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,645 posts, read 38,640,849 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The ole flop on your back, bang your head, punch yourself in the nose and then shoot a black guy trick.
Yeah.....that's what Zimmerman said happened. After he followed a kid who was minding his own business and after he was told by the police dispatcher not to follow him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2012, 09:45 PM
 
20,524 posts, read 15,898,400 times
Reputation: 5948
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
You are correct. Race relations have devolved, but it is not as subtle as you seem to imply.

White people are being raped, attacked, murdered, and "flash mobbed" all over the country by Blacks in disgustingly disproportional rates. The media does not like to cover those types of stories, but CIA & FBI statistics reflect this reality.

As usual, the response of cowardly White people is to continue their "White flight", only to find that the parasites are being bussed in and set up in section 8 housing projects wherever they go. Segregation is almost as bad now as it was during the 60's and 70's because people do not want to expose their children to violence and sociopathic thugs. It's a shame because a majority of Blacks don't act that way, but the respectable ones continue to ignore the problem and make excuse for their thuggish brethren.
"Cowardly" ain't the right word: more like anglo white AND middle class Black people have too much to lose by fighting back cause it'd get ugly real fast. Tho IF we're cornered; that'd be a different ball game real fast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2012, 09:49 PM
 
20,524 posts, read 15,898,400 times
Reputation: 5948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Allen 242 View Post
Nice. I see what you did there with the thinly veiled racism. Lots of laughs.

Some of you should imagine the situation reversed...let's say, some Black Panthers out patrolling the neighborhoods for crime prevention killed a white...dear Jeebus you characters would be bat chit crazy...

And, the analogy holds water..."neighborhood watch guy" holds no legal jurisdiction, no authority...

Frankly, I'm not sure where y'all are from and why some are so willing to give away their rights to authority...or some intangible authority-by-proxy. Zimmerman's only obligation, rssponsibility, or subject of authority was to mind his own effin' business and not profile and stalk innocent kids.

If this were a just world Trayvon would've been armed, Zimmerman would be dead and we'd be having an entirely different conversation about the relative merits of Stand Your Ground laws.
Blacks and Hispanics get affirmative action; anglo white men DON'T. Zimmerman IS both Black and Hispanic tho he says he's "white". AA is racism; I see it as saying "Blacks" and "browns" ain't good enough to play in the "white" world. Funny how many Italians and Asians are "Hispanic brown" in color and do well. Sheesh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top