Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 03:42 PM

20,125 posts, read 16,144,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
Oh I'm not hiding, it's just alot of replies to this one topic and Daniel Adkins will open up a whole new can, but hey I hear you.

Well put it like this, the government employs people into the CIA, FBI, DEA etc. for reasons just like this, so people like you and I will miss the bigger picture, The Willie Lynch letter is directed towards blacks but applies to the masses as a whole. This seems to be orchestrated along with Zimmerman to create mass hysteria and upheaval, but in a divided mass, if you get what I'm saying. The shooters in both these cases is what I consider government covert agents. And their plan seems to be working in full effect, to neutralize the mass, and especially black people. This is why I asked you to pm me because this is a vastly different topic, but its part of the bigger picture. All in all, I respect fairness, but this is a topic that will send this thread to a whole different direction
Dude....... medicate much?

I have no clue what your intention is for this thread but it obviously isn't to have a discussion. All these subjects you have deemed off topic are related to your original premise (although they disagree with you).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 03:47 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
at this thread.

Old 09-05-2012, 03:57 PM

799 posts, read 1,094,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Dude....... medicate much?

I have no clue what your intention is for this thread but it obviously isn't to have a discussion. All these subjects you have deemed off topic are related to your original premise (although they disagree with you).
I've stated numerous times that I wish to discuss the "Justice System" of America and how its still racist, though the main argument is how Emmett's murder is no way like Trayvon's as far as brutality goes and how I have the audacity to even make such a comparison . Like I said I wish to debate on how the cases of the suspects are being treated moreso like the victims in the media at the time of both of the crimes.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:10 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Because he was walking around in a hoodie with Skittles and ice tea at 7 p.m. in a neighborhood where he had family?
Because he was taking pics of himself looking like a thug, with gold teeth, and a bad attitude, and posting them to social networks.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Because he was taking pics of himself looking like a thug, with gold teeth, and a bad attitude, and posting them to social networks.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revrund BillBob View Post
Unfortunately, you strike a phony premise then leap forward with a nonexistent case for innocence in defense of a runaway irresponsible "child" as you call him. The worse form of race baiting is the subtle form...take the domocrat convention for example. You should fall down on your knees and thank almighty God that your not living in Kenya or some other savage place!
I'm not being subtle, I know exactly what I'm saying and what I'm implying. And why should I fall on my knees for not being in the motherland of Africa? I can't wait to go there because I need to how my home is, honestly you come off as a racist..

Old 09-05-2012, 04:36 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Those pictures - IF they were even of Martin to begin with - looked like a typical skinny, posturing, harmless kid. How you can extrapolate from those pix to a justification of Zimmerman's idiotic, murderous actions is beyond my comprehension. He has a "bad attitude." Big freaking whoop.

You are proving the OP's point about black males being demonized and erroneously being pegged as dangerous thugs. Congratulations.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revrund BillBob View Post
No racist here son. You just need to understand there is liberation in your home here and stop complaining about racial injustice in matters where clear sight is involved.
Stop complaining about racial injustice when this happens continually and has been happening since before the establishing of this country, I ain't going for it. I've already been liberated mentally and spiritually, taking my own path and carving my own future and life, I'm 18 yrs young so I believe I'm on the right path starting so young. What you have to realize is that slavery is now mental and spiritual, and since the black race's spirit has been broken for a little while, it is up to me and other conscious african-americans to bring our consciousness back to it's God's essence.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knordic Knights View Post
Treyvon Martin was a thug gangbanger that got what he had coming.
you're trolling

Old 09-05-2012, 06:53 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,617 times
Trayvon Martin is more Rodney King than Emmitt Till.

By the way, who is this generation's Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Doldman? I say Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. I wonder why the media didn't blow that story up like they blew up Lil' Tray's incident.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies