Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 02:12 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,055,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Are you people for real?

What does working for the mouthpiece of the lefties and America's Pravda have to do with the Silver Tripe?

Honesty is not one of their salient points.

If I ain't looking over Silver's shoulder as he's 'tabulating' all the Liberal Polls .. I ain't believing .. even Your lying eyes!
Seriously, do you even understand what Nate does? He does not "tabulate" polls. He takes the data from polls (even more "right wing" ones like Rasmussen and Zogby) and puts them into a model along with a host of other data to get a prediction. His work is not an Op-Ed piece, so as much as you would like, you can't simply dismiss it just because of the source it is tied to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 02:19 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Will this book finally reveal that super super secret, super special, for-Donald-Trump's-eyes-only information that Trump was supposedly going to reveal to us at the RNC? I'm dying to know what that was!!!!
Yes. Please post all the super-secret information. Especially what's "exposed" in the movie.

So those of us who are smart enough to know a very well planned marketing event when we see it can just follow along while the rest of you hand-over your hard earned money to D'Souza and his publicity machine. I hope D'Souza and his partners laugh all the way to the bank because he's gotten a ton of free promotion over a movie that would have been shown as the third feature at a drive-in-movie thirty years ago.

P.T Barnum was right.

p.s. I'm putting my 10 bucks ticket money in the bank. If I want free entertainment I'll check out Honey Boo Boo.

Woodward's a genius as well. He's still collecting checks from the Nixon haters. Now he gets checks from the Obama haters. The man is brilliant.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 09-07-2012 at 02:29 PM..

Old 09-07-2012, 02:24 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The far left contintues to attack D'Souza's documentary 2016 as nothing but partisan hackery when it is nothing of the sort.

What then will they say of the upcoming Sept. 11th release of Bob Woodward's book The Price of Politics? Apparently in this book White House secrets are about to be exposed and not in a favorable light at all to Obama's abilities to lead.

Kudlow: White House Secrets About to Be Exposed! - Kudlow - CNBC - CNBC
October Surprise? Now where have we heard that before, oh yes................

Old 09-07-2012, 03:33 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,832,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Seriously, do you even understand what Nate does? He does not "tabulate" polls. He takes the data from polls (even more "right wing" ones like Rasmussen and Zogby) and puts them into a model along with a host of other data to get a prediction. His work is not an Op-Ed piece, so as much as you would like, you can't simply dismiss it just because of the source it is tied to.
Sure I can.
It's kinda like trying to pick up a turd by it's clean end!

A polished turd .. is still a turd!

Old 09-07-2012, 06:52 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,055,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Sure I can.
It's kinda like trying to pick up a turd by it's clean end!

A polished turd .. is still a turd!
Let me rephrase that. You can't dismiss it out of hand while still appearing to have any intelligence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies