Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 01:53 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,467,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbohead View Post
Well, Duh!

Thing is, natural persons buy products from artificial persons, but, so too, do artificial persons buy products from artificial persons.

As our founders realized, it is not natural for a natural person to "buy" services from the Government, directly.

The "services" Government "sells" to natural persons are handled by statutory persons, "who" all too often, operate outside statute.

The exchange of services and goods between artificial persons and statutory persons manifest as the crony capitalism that is off-the-books fascism.

The civil war raging this country right now is between natural persons and artificial persons.

Statutory persons are artificial persons with specific limitations.
there you go with the natural/vs/ artificial stuff again

fact a '''person'' buys goods and services....and an '''entity''' (such as a business(corporation), government, AND UNIONS) also buy good and services

the only """civil war raging this country right now is between natural persons and artificial persons"""".is raging in partisan heads like yours
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2012, 01:58 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,477,774 times
Quote:
They would adjust their prices to afford them a profit.

They would be competing against non-corporate businesses that would not be collecting these taxes.

You got some kind of problem with this?

In some industries there is no room for a price increase to cover a tax of that ammount. How ofton would you go out to dinner if it cost you $175?

Would you pay someone to cut your lawn or clean your home if it cost $125 a week?

I doubt it , and neither would anyone else . Some industries would just disapear.

Old 09-11-2012, 02:09 PM

174 posts, read 95,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
In some industries there is no room for a price increase to cover a tax of that ammount. How ofton would you go out to dinner if it cost you $175?

Would you pay someone to cut your lawn or clean your home if it cost $125 a week?

I doubt it , and neither would anyone else . Some industries would just disapear.
I guess I'd just hafta make purchases from sole proprietor ships.

I'm too poor to pay those kinds of prices.

No more Tyson chicken dinners for me.

Old 09-11-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
I guess I'd just hafta make purchases from sole proprietor ships.

I'm too poor to pay those kinds of prices.

No more Tyson chicken dinners for me.
do you think sole proprietors dont have gross reciepts-vs-overhead-vs profit????

Old 09-11-2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
do you think sole proprietors dont have gross reciepts-vs-overhead-vs profit????
Corporate! CORPORATE GROSS RECEIPTS TAX.

Old 09-11-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Corporate! CORPORATE GROSS RECEIPTS TAX.
describe ''corporate'''

a corporation...a group of people

a union....a group of people

defination of corporation: 1. group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law
2. A group of individuals, created by law or under authority of law, having a continuous existence independent of the existences of its members, and powers and liabilities distinct from those of its members.
3. In Fascist Italy, a joint association of employers' and workers' representatives.

defination of union: 1. A club, society, or association formed by people with a common interest or purpose
2. An organization of workers joined to protect their common interests

a union is a corpooration

just like the DNC or RNC is a corporation

a mom and pop store...is a corporation...why becasue its not moms..or pops...its mom AND pop

business is business...its all a commercial entity

Old 09-11-2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
describe ''corporate'''

a corporation...a group of people

a union....a group of people

defination of corporation: 1. group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law
2. A group of individuals, created by law or under authority of law, having a continuous existence independent of the existences of its members, and powers and liabilities distinct from those of its members.
3. In Fascist Italy, a joint association of employers' and workers' representatives.

defination of union: 1. A club, society, or association formed by people with a common interest or purpose
2. An organization of workers joined to protect their common interests

a union is a corpooration

just like the DNC or RNC is a corporation

a mom and pop store...is a corporation...why becasue its not moms..or pops...its mom AND pop

business is business...its all a commercial entity
The current IRS Code has three basic taxpayer statuses, Corporation, Sole Proprietorship and Partnership.

Using these, only corporations would be subject to the Corporate Gross Receipts Tax.

Old 09-11-2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:
The current IRS Code has three basic taxpayer statuses, Corporation, Sole Proprietorship and Partnership.

Using these, only corporations would be subject to the Corporate Gross Receipts Tax.
so the other two should be exempt?????

we need to get rid of the income tax from ALL levels

we NEED a spending tax...not an income tax

Old 09-11-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
so the other two should be exempt?????

we need to get rid of the income tax from ALL levels

we NEED a spending tax...not an income tax
The other two would be exempt.

The Corporate Gross Receipts Tax is a spending tax on corporations.

Don't talk to me about "levels".

YOU CAN'T HANDLE LEVELS! (In Jack Nicholson's raging voice)

Old 09-11-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
The other two would be exempt.

The Corporate Gross Receipts Tax is a spending tax on corporations.

Don't talk to me about "levels".

YOU CAN'T HANDLE LEVELS!
apparently you are stuck in 1st gear
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies