Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2012, 04:52 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

By this picture Michelle looks like she was eating too many twinkies.
Small, prideful minds.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:00 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Small, prideful minds.
Michelle wouldn't have me post the twinkie picture if she was not dictating to everyone else what they should or should not eat. Even Bloomberg is losing it with his strange 16 oz drinks..

Oh, and by the way, since Dan Rather submitted false documents on Bush , we republicans have good reason to question everything here on the internet. Those false documents Dan Rather submitted were on the internet and anyone can falsify records today.. Dan Rather proved it and he was suppose to be a very good source. He wasn't!

Old 09-08-2012, 05:00 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
And you post that and it suppose to be better.. lol..so they were stolen... do you remember my original post.
This one?

Quote:
I bet President Bush had to give out every record known to man on his health and school records!

Is Obama special?
So far, we've uncovered that Bush and Obama both disclosed their medical records - you were even kind enough to provide the link that had the data for both.

We have also established that Bush didn't give out his school records, nor had to do so. Same holds for Obama.

I am puzzled as to how this translates to special treatment for President Obama?

Old 09-08-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
You liberals surely love Obama.. he can do no wrong.. do you bow to his every move? Believe every lie, embrace every godless decision. You don't have to answer..

Actually , You don't know the meaning of self righteousness. Be full of pride you support a godless man who wants to destroy this country.. proud of that now aren't you.
Obama does a lot of things I don't agree with or like. Of course you didn't want me to answer your ridiculous assertions because they are just silly extremes.

Yes, I do know the meaning of self-righteousness and I certainly recognize it when I see it. What I support is a separation of church and state, and I support a man who is well-educated and not trying to impose a theocracy on this country. It actually seems that your posts indicate someone full of pride in their hatred of this President. I say this simply because you have made a big issue of being a Christian....perhaps you might want to read that Bible of yours and interpret it on your own without being told what it says and what it means by others. And maybe you might want to look at some of the non-violent sections.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:03 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
All the questions have been answerd with multiple explainations and links. Anyone still asking is a fool.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:03 PM

[quote=Dane_in_LA;26007004]This one?

So far, we've uncovered that Bush and Obama both disclosed their medical records - you were even kind enough to provide the link that had the data for both.

We have also established that Bush didn't give out his school records, nor had to do so. Same holds for Obama.

I am puzzled as to how this translates to special treatment for President Obama?[/quote\

So what is it Dane. You the expert.. did Bush disclose his records or were they stolen.. ?

Old 09-08-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Now make up something wild about how the ARDC is totally in on it.
Quote:
we republicans have good reason to question everything here on the internet. Those false documents Dan Rather submitted were on the internet and anyone can falsify records today.
So the ARDC is totally in on it?

Old 09-08-2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:
So the ARDC is totally in on it?
You don't understand power in high places..

Old 09-08-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Michelle wouldn't have me post the twinkie picture if she was not dictating to everyone else what they should or should not eat. Even Bloomberg is losing it with his strange 16 oz drinks..

Oh, and by the way, since Dan Rather submitted false documents on Bush , we republicans have good reason to question everything here on the internet. Those false documents Dan Rather submitted were on the internet and anyone can falsify records today.. Dan Rather proved it and he was suppose to be a very good source. He wasn't!
Michelle Obama is NOT "dictating" anything to anyone about what they should or shouldn't eat. She is just providing information in order to help kids be motivated to have a good diet. This is just more STRETCHING THE TRUTH by people who claim to be good Christians.....is lying a Christian trait?

Okay, question everything on the internet and in real life. But at some point you're going to have to come to a conclusion, even if that conclusion is "I don't know." If you have ANY PROOF that the President and Michelle Obama had their law licenses revoked for misconduct, post it. Otherwise, all you can say is that you don't know. There have been posts of links to information saying that both these people voluntarily retired their licenses. If you disbelieve that information, then post something which contradicts it or say you just "don't know" because you refuse to believe anything you read on the Internet.

As for Dan Rather, guess he is a good example of how easy it is to disprove stuff on the Internet, and how it really is possible to find evidence of truth.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:09 PM

[quote=Taratova;26007031]
Quote:
This one?

I am puzzled as to how this translates to special treatment for President Obama?[/quote\

So what is it Dane. You the expert.. did Bush disclose his records or were they stolen.. ?
You're messing up your typing, perhaps you should take a few breaths?

They were stolen. Leaked to The New Yorker in 1999. He didn't give them out.

http://www.newyorker.com/archive/199...IBRY_000019458

Full article requires subscription, sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies