Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 08:18 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,601,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
I really don't care how much they own or earn.
I don't either John. But it is intriguing to know the type of control structure that is manipulating the nations on this rock in space.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2012, 08:28 PM

2,962 posts, read 4,994,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
Thanks for dropping in.
Don't mention it. Really ... don't.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWho? View Post
Don't mention it. Really ... don't.
Aww you are too kind.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:39 PM

2,962 posts, read 4,994,896 times
Well, if you're a good Christian, you know the MEEK shall inherit the earth.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:47 PM

15,046 posts, read 8,618,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
J.P. Morgan doesn't hold a candle to Rothschild.

Wow, I would expect more feedback from such an opinionated political board. I guess staged elections and the made for tv reality drama that is US politics are keeping everyone's attention as intended.

JP Morgan was a Rothschild agent, serving the Rothschild's American interests and activities anonymously. Morgan-Chase still does.

behind-the-matrix: JP Morgan is a Rothschild outlet - why president McKinley had to die

Here's a detailed connection chart of the Rothschild consortium.

Mayer Rothschild and the Five Arrows

Some claim their wealth reaches between 100 and 300 Trillion dollars, and have been behind most every war or revolution dating back to the French Revolution, with vast evidence that supports such claims.

Already a financial dynasty that the time of war between Great Britain and France/Napoleon, Rothschild agents monitoring the war determined that Napoleon was losing the war .... Rothschilds sent their agents to spread rumor of Great Britain's impending defeat ... ordered a sell off of assets held to give credence to the rumor, crashing Britain's markets, where Rothschild then began repurchasing at a fraction of the costs. When news of Britain's victory reached home, the markets soared, and Rothschild literally owned Great Britain.

The Rothschilds are responsible for more death, destruction, misery, depravation and human suffering than any other entity ever to exist on this earth, and continue to be today.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Well, if you're a good Christian,
There is none good Harry...Romans 3:10-18

10 as it is written,

“There is none righteous, not even one;
11 There is none who understands,
There is none who seeks for God;
12 All have turned aside, together they have become useless;
There is none who does good,
There is not even one.â€
13 “Their throat is an open grave,
With their tongues they keep deceiving,â€
“The poison of asps is under their lipsâ€;
14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitternessâ€;
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood,
16 Destruction and misery are in their paths,
17 And the path of peace they have not known.â€
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.â€
Quote:
you know the MEEK shall inherit the earth.
Yes I do know that. Great observation Harry.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
JP Morgan was a Rothschild agent, serving the Rothschild's American interests and activities anonymously. Morgan-Chase still does.

behind-the-matrix: JP Morgan is a Rothschild outlet - why president McKinley had to die

Here's a detailed connection chart of the Rothschild consortium.

Mayer Rothschild and the Five Arrows

Some claim their wealth reaches between 100 and 300 Trillion dollars, and have been behind most every war or revolution dating back to the French Revolution, with vast evidence that supports such claims.

Already a financial dynasty that the time of war between Great Britain and France/Napoleon, Rothschild agents monitoring the war determined that Napoleon was losing the war .... Rothschilds sent their agents to spread rumor of Great Britain's impending defeat ... ordered a sell off of assets held to give credence to the rumor, crashing Britain's markets, where Rothschild then began repurchasing at a fraction of the costs. When news of Britain's victory reached home, the markets soared, and Rothschild literally owned Great Britain.

The Rothschilds are responsible for more death, destruction, misery, depravation and human suffering than any other entity ever to exist on this earth, and continue to be today.
Awesome post. Thanks Guy!

I'll need to check out those links.

Old 09-12-2012, 01:18 AM

15,046 posts, read 8,618,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Google it, and you'll see this theory is commonly used to spread anti-Semitic propaganda... I may be wrong about your motivations, but I'm not wrong or naive about this particular topic. You're actually the one being naive, if you don't think this kind of stuff is often used against us!
Just to preface coming remarks, let me first say I have no desire or predisposition to insult anyone's personal religious beliefs, no matter the flavor, be it Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, or other. To engage in such criticism without just cause, is an act of prejudice. At the same time, I will not yield to the tactical ploy of accusations of such for the express purpose of silencing legitimate criticism. My personal observations show that Jews have honed that tactic to a fine science, so much so, that such allegations of prejudice toward Jews have it's own special classification ... anti-Semitism, which is used as a shield against any form of criticism. Oddly enough, the term is not applicable to Arabs, even though they too are Semitic peoples. Such is the duplicity of this very separate and distinct category of protection reserved solely for Jews, which might even be used in reaction to an improperly brewed cup of coffee served.

Now there is no doubt that there exists an element among the masses of humanity who would dislike or even hate others for who they are, but these types represent the extreme minority. The reality is, most people who find themselves disliked by others must look in the mirror for the answer, because it is most likely based on their behavior toward those others, and not a case of unjust malice. Kind, caring , thoughtful people are readily embraced by most normal people, who are not predisposed to persecute others without cause. However, people who have been taught to believe from childhood that they are members of a clan who are the most persecuted people on earth, tend to find it everywhere, and they carry an unconscious air of hostility toward others, which does not attract love and acceptance. You reap what you sow, I think is the allegory. And such an attitude should naturally anticipate resistance. Of course, if your particular religion teaches you that you are God's chosen people, with all others relegated to a lesser status, more kindly referred to as gentiles, and less kindly so, goyem, it's only natural that such zealotry should be met with hostility. As strange as that may sound, it's actually quite natural for others to rail against the idea that they are unworthy of existence, other than to serve your interests. Funny how people tend to feel offended by such things, huh?

Now I'm no expert on Judaism or Christianity, but I am familiar with a bit of each, as well as the Old Testament or Torah, and some of the blood curdling things one will find therein. And I gotta tell ya, this Jehovah character, or Yahweh, or Adonai or Yod-Heh or Elohim or whatever other of the several names and pronunciations that have been applied to YHVH by Christians and Jews alike, was indeed a mean motor scooter. And it's no mystery to me where the whole "God-Fearing" concept came from. God was a very scary dude, with some vary scary ideas ... even the improper use of his name held dire consequences, and one really need be careful in selecting which of those many names to use, as to choose the wrong one is considered by some to be grounds for execution, while others might find it perfectly acceptable. Very confusing.

In any case, I have yet to hear a rational explanation for why the Jews have been targeted for persecution for thousands of years, among the many religions that have existed. Really ... is it an unfortunate 2+ Thousand year run of bad luck, or some Jew hating gene that only exists in gentiles? Or could it possibly be that people tend to get a little apprehensive with a group that claims to be God's chosen people, and that every other human being is but goyem ... mere animals, no different than livestock?

Be that as it may ... telling the truth is not an act of racism or anti-Semitism, and the history of the Rothschild dynasty is quite well documented. I personally couldn't care less if they were Jews or Jesuits, as that would not alter my opinion of them one bit. By whatever book or bloodline they claim their authority, they have been a scourge upon the earth, and the bane of human existence for several hundred years. The suffering they have caused, which is eclipsed by no one, is their crime.

So, as a decent human being, which I'm sure you consider yourself to be .. by all means join in condemning their actions just as others do, irrespective of their Jewish heritage. You cannot honestly accuse others of prejudice for legitimately denouncing blood thirsty, despicable criminals, while you deploy this all purpose cloak of protection for them ... dismissing any criticism as anti-Semitism.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 09-12-2012 at 01:39 AM..

Old 09-12-2012, 02:01 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,928,057 times
Quote:
Just to preface coming remarks, let me first say I have no desire or predisposition to insult anyone's personal religious beliefs, no matter the flavor, be it Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, or other. To engage in such criticism without just cause, is an act of prejudice. At the same time, I will not yield to the tactical ploy of accusations of such for the express purpose of silencing legitimate criticism. My personal observations show that Jews have honed that tactic to a fine science, so much so, that such allegations of prejudice toward Jews have it's own special classification ... anti-Semitism, which is used as a shield against any form of criticism. Oddly enough, the term is not applicable to Arabs, even though they too are Semitic peoples. Such is the duplicity of this very separate and distinct category of protection reserved solely for Jews, which might even be used in reaction to an improperly brewed cup of coffee served.

Now there is no doubt that there exists an element among the masses of humanity who would dislike or even hate others for who they are, but these types represent the extreme minority. The reality is, most people who find themselves disliked by others must look in the mirror for the answer, because it is most likely based on their behavior toward those others, and not a case of unjust malice. Kind, caring , thoughtful people are readily embraced by most normal people, who are not predisposed to persecute others without cause. However, people who have been taught to believe from childhood that they are members of a clan who are the most persecuted people on earth, tend to find it everywhere, and they carry an unconscious air of hostility toward others, which does not attract love and acceptance. You reap what you sow, I think is the allegory. And such an attitude should naturally anticipate resistance. Of course, if your particular religion teaches you that you are God's chosen people, with all others relegated to a lesser status, more kindly referred to as gentiles, and less kindly so, goyem, it's only natural that such zealotry should be met with hostility. As strange as that may sound, it's actually quite natural for others to rail against the idea that they are unworthy of existence, other than to serve your interests. Funny how people tend to feel offended by such things, huh?

Now I'm no expert on Judaism or Christianity, but I am familiar with a bit of each, as well as the Old Testament or Torah, and some of the blood curdling things one will find therein. And I gotta tell ya, this Jehovah character, or Yahweh, or Adonai or Yod-Heh or Elohim or whatever other of the several names and pronunciations that have been applied to YHVH by Christians and Jews alike, was indeed a mean motor scooter. And it's no mystery to me where the whole "God-Fearing" concept came from. God was a very scary dude, with some vary scary ideas ... even the improper use of his name held dire consequences, and one really need be careful in selecting which of those many names to use, as to choose the wrong one is considered by some to be grounds for execution, while others might find it perfectly acceptable. Very confusing.

In any case, I have yet to hear a rational explanation for why the Jews have been targeted for persecution for thousands of years, among the many religions that have existed. Really ... is it an unfortunate 2+ Thousand year run of bad luck, or some Jew hating gene that only exists in gentiles? Or could it possibly be that people tend to get a little apprehensive with a group that claims to be God's chosen people, and that every other human being is but goyem ... mere animals, no different than livestock?

Be that as it may ... telling the truth is not an act of racism or anti-Semitism, and the history of the Rothschild dynasty is quite well documented. I personally couldn't care less if they were Jews or Jesuits, as that would not alter my opinion of them one bit. By whatever book or bloodline they claim their authority, they have been a scourge upon the earth, and the bane of human existence for several hundred years. The suffering they have caused, which is eclipsed by no one, is their crime.

So, as a decent human being, which I'm sure you consider yourself to be .. by all means join in condemning their actions just as others do, irrespective of their Jewish heritage. You cannot honestly accuse others of prejudice for legitimately denouncing blood thirsty, despicable criminals, while you deploy this all purpose cloak of protection for them ... dismissing any criticism as anti-Semitism.
Unfortunately, this is much like the "racist" thing. I see people say it is anti-semitic if you don't think the US should be Israel's main support. However, Israel is a country not a religion. The whole anti-semitic thing is indeed often used as a phony deflection. Though I have seen some people with a real chip on their shoulder about such things.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:34 AM

30,297 posts, read 51,904,009 times
Quote:

If you have no desire to insult anyone's religion, please do yourself a favor and learn a bit more about Judaism... starting with the "G-d's Chosen People" part, which means nothing even CLOSE to what you assume. It actually means the opposite, how the Jews have been "chosen" to endure extra hardships to prove our worth. Gentiles should feel more special/lucky than Jews, for being granted a pass on this - and no Jewish scholar would ever claim this means we're "better" than anyone else. We weren't chosen as higher beings, we were chosen to suffer. In a nutshell, at least.

And that's the only real answer I can offer, since I'm not entirely capable of addressing the rest. Firstly, I don't need to (and cannot) explain why we're so historically hated - that is on the haters' shoulders, as prejudice deserves no justification. I also know ZILCH about the Rothschild family and their supposed powers, which is why I can neither condemn nor confirm anything they've done. Where did you get the idea I was protecting or defending them, anyway?

I don't care if you believe it or not, my only point was that this particular conspiracy is often based in anti-Semitism. I've only heard of them thanks to Internet forums & blogs, where the theories are almost ALWAYS paired with anti-Semitic rhetoric... so that's where I connect the two, and it's not just because they're Jewish. I don't think people hating Bernie Madoff (as one example) is rooted in anti-Semitism, for goodness sakes. Hopefully you all get my point now, instead of jumping on the "sensitive Jews cry anti-Semitism at everything" wagon - which I really never do, as you'll see if you search my posting history. Actually, I usually avoid all Jewish & Israel-related discussions altogether, because again I don't really give a crap.

Last edited by gizmo980; 09-12-2012 at 03:45 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies