Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 12:44 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times

Advertisements

Kinda reminds me of this: Delusion of Grandeur.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2012, 01:03 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
No cars. Get with the program. These days it's drone surveillance.
The NSA is big, but they don't have unlimited resources. The drones are for Afghanistan and Yemen. Harmless senior citizens in Kansas still get tailed by rookie agents in gray Ford sedans. On a really tough case, like a gandma off her meds, you might see the occasional black helicopter.

Old 09-10-2012, 01:09 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
In other words, you have been instructed to denounce another truth as a lie.

Want some more koolaid?
What truth would that be? The crackpot theory that the government, Obama specifically, is out to get them because they spend their time listening to snakeoil salesmen and lapping up every conspiracy theory the far right spits out, no they are not woried about them, they already know those that believe such nonesense are only a threat to themselves.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:14 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Then it is a good thing that you responded isn't it?
I like to point out lunacy when I see it (and I see a lot around here). Let us know when you learn the names of any citizens who are killed for not supporting/voting for Obama.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:16 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Sure I wonder about that. I could easily be considered a terrorist by the entire Executive Branch since I was declared a terrorist along with many other vets by the head woman at DHS. I wonder if my wife will be in the house when they blow it4 up. Naw, none of this is true other than what the reporter says about who "leaked" the news about the list. Yep, they did say just that about the list.

1 on 1 With President Obama, How Does He Justify A Kill List? : Freedom Outpost
If you honestly cared or knew anything about this issue you'd know and admit that the GOP supports these kill lists as well.

Instead, it's just another one of your mud slinging threads.

This one just happens to be valid and a great excuse not to vote for Obama.

Too bad you don't have the principle to see beyond partisan politics.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:17 PM

4,300 posts, read 4,408,773 times
Look out your window and check for those drones! Gone are the days of black helicopters. Heck - now tiny drones disguised as hummingbirds exist. Don't grow flowers around your place, then if you see a hummingbird fluttering about, then you know you are being watched.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:18 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
Sigh, the people of city data.

Some babies have made it on the no-fly list.

Are you one of them?

Just because you share your name with a person on that list, doesn't mean you are that person, even if certain people may try and treat you that way.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:20 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,004,783 times
Well, I got the updated kill list this morning (all of us Liberals receive it). While there are a few people from Kansas on it, I didn't see your name.

Still, it can't hurt to Ceran-wrap your house and unlock the items you have stored away from the Zombie Apocalypse.

Alas, FEMA camps are opening soon and I, too, would be really, really worried if I were roy.

Roy, you've always been a bit whacky - but this is a tad too crazy, even for you.

Oh, and please don't accuse any of us of not reading your link. We never do. There is a reason that nobody ever does.

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
What truth would that be? The crackpot theory that the government, Obama specifically, is out to get them because they spend their time listening to snakeoil salesmen and lapping up every conspiracy theory the far right spits out, no they are not woried about them, they already know those that believe such nonesense are only a threat to themselves.
I don't read it as that. It's just a tongue in cheek argument by the OP that you shouldn't have a President allowed to kill US citizens with no judicial oversight, let alone no legislative oversight.

18,358 posts, read 26,495,840 times
Millions in the USSR thought they were too unimportant to be put in the gulags.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies