Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 08:34 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
Yet another source is proving O'bummer's birth certificate is forged.
Israeli science website: Obama birth certificate forged

I'm not saying his birth certicate is fake, -because I don't know. But I am saying something strange is going on here.
Finally! I was wondering when the Brain Dead Birther threads would be re-started, and they did not fail. After all the crazy stuff that was posted in 08 is being re-posted especially over the last couple of days, the politcal hacks are busy busy busy, the desperation of the right is evident for all to see. Every major poll shows Obama with a nice lead and as the election gets closer and the debates come that lead will increase, the righties can thank the GOP for not being able to present a quality candidate, heck there wasn't one in the entire GOP candidate pool, an enlightening commentary on the state of the GOP today. Enjoy four more years of President Obama

Old 09-11-2012, 08:42 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:

I'm not saying his birth certicate is fake, -because I don't know. But I am saying something strange is going on here.

I think his birth certificate is real and he was born in hawaii. he just lied while in college and said he was born in kenya and was here as a foreign student.
it sure does show people how much integrity he really didnt have in the 1st place.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:45 AM

2,528 posts, read 2,817,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
It's just so strange that no white president ever had to endure this. Even Romney joked that no one asked for his birth certificate. Sad state of politics.
Well no duh, Romney was born in Detroit Michigan...

The Supremes: Love Is Like an Itching in My Heart (Holland / Dozier, 1966) - Lyrics - YouTube

BOB SEGER - Shakedown (Beverly Hills Cop II) - YouTube

Steve McQueen in Bullitt: The Chase - YouTube

Old 09-11-2012, 08:59 AM

26,581 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
he just lied while in college and said he was born in kenya and was here as a foreign student.
what exactly is your evidence to support this?

multiple contemporaneous articles about obama becoming president of the harvard law revue list him as "born in hawaii". if he had enrolled in either occidental or columbia as "a foreign student"" then that would have followed up thru his transcripts to harvard.

Old 09-11-2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
Well no duh, Romney was born in Detroit Michigan...
yep, and with mexican citizenship.

Old 09-11-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
.....a cage match between dueling Birther "experts."
i miss sity data, who would embrace both contradicting views........ in the same post!

Old 09-11-2012, 09:05 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Actually, regarding the status of Jerusalem that's pretty much been the US Government's position since 1949.
Really? The US Government has believed that the Jews are occupiers since 1949?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Oh please. Now the Jews are in on it. You know what Jews? Jerusalem isn't the capital just because you say it is. You are occupiers, plain and simple.

Old 09-11-2012, 09:09 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Ho, hum, yet another inane birther thread showcasing birther hate and racism for all the world to see. It must be in the City Data TOS somewhere that one of these idiotic threads must be active at all times.

Quote:
Oh, BS, of course that's exactly what you're saying. Anyone who believes Vinylly is "just wondering" about this (and his use of a pejorative in place of the President's name isn't proof enough) go check his posting history. It's filled with crap posts just like this.

Give it up, birthers. The scary black man is your president, and we don't need you to like it for it to remain a fact.

Old 09-11-2012, 09:14 AM

2,528 posts, read 2,817,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yep, and with mexican citizenship.
Of course!

The four tops - It´s the same old song - YouTube

Ted Nugent - Stranglehold (Motor City Mayhem) - YouTube

Rare Earth - (I Know) I'm Losing You (1970) - YouTube

Old 09-11-2012, 09:18 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,435,394 times
Quote:
Dude he has been president for 4-years. Who the f' cares.

Only thing strange is why this is important. its not like anyone is going to remove him from office at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies