Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 03:09 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,482,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Most reasonable people know he is a foriegn national, thus the great care being taken to conceal his college transcripts.
that would be the same amount of "care" that romney has taken to "conceal" his college transcripts.

you've still yet to answer my question hawkeye. given your medical training, would you give yellow fever shots to a pregnant woman in her third trimester and a newborn baby?

Old 09-11-2012, 03:11 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,219,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what exactly is your evidence to support this?

multiple contemporaneous articles about obama becoming president of the harvard law revue list him as "born in hawaii". if he had enrolled in either occidental or columbia as "a foreign student"" then that would have followed up thru his transcripts to harvard.

you are kidding right? how about the college newspaper that shows husseins picture and tells how he if a citizen of kenya and is here as a foreign student. try looking it up, you will see what i mean....unless you are a biased and intolerant person who doesnt like looking at the truth.

dont read the story as I think they are a bit biased, and it is old too. just look at the picture.

Former Columbia Classmate Says Obama Was A ‘Foreign Exchange Student’ From Indonesia

Old 09-11-2012, 03:11 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,099,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
There is no lie.
Yes there is, and this thread proves it.

It is astounding you persist in defending it. It bespeaks a detachment with reality both profound and troubling.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:13 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,099,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
you are kidding right? how about the college newspaper that shows husseins picture and tells how he if a citizen of kenya and is here as a foreign student.
There is no such college newspaper. You are now officially hallucinating.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:22 PM

89,194 posts, read 44,965,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Yes there is, and this thread proves it.
You're having trouble comprehending the English language. I've repeated the actual posts multiple times. I'm sorry you're lost and confused.

Quote:
It bespeaks a detachment with reality both profound and troubling.
Don't be so hard on yourself. It's really just a case of your poor reading skills. You can brush up and improve.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
how about the college newspaper that shows husseins picture and tells how he if a citizen of kenya and is here as a foreign student. try looking it up,....
i've been following birtherism since nearly it's inception and have never heard of anything close to what you are describing. please support your claim with a link or some other proof.

Quote:
....unless you are a biased and intolerant person who doesnt like looking at the truth.
i love the truth. so....... please support your claim.

Quote:
dont read the story as I think they are a bit biased, and it is old too. just look at the picture.
is that the evidence you're talking about? that's an intentionally doctored photo for editorial purposes. the article doesn't even list it as authentic. not to mention that even brietbart acknowledges ( with proof ) that obama never attended columbia as "barry soetoro":

The Vetting - Exclusive Document Debunks Myth About Obama's Columbia Years

so the evidence you are basing your belief on is an intentionally doctored photo?

Old 09-11-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
dont read the story as I think they are a bit biased,....]
i actually have read the story many times. wayne allyn root's claim contradicts itself and he never actually claims to know that obama attended as a foreign citizen. it is his "gut belief".

Old 09-11-2012, 03:53 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,913,054 times
Quote:
that would be the same amount of "care" that romney has taken to "conceal" his college transcripts.

you've still yet to answer my question hawkeye. given your medical training, would you give yellow fever shots to a pregnant woman in her third trimester and a newborn baby?
You know, there are a lot of reasons not to believe this nutty "born in Kenya" crap, but the above is not one of them. A pregnant woman and/or a newborn would simply get an exemption from the requirement for the vaccine, if there even was such a requirement. A lot of these "travel shots" are simply recommendations.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:55 PM

613 posts, read 816,247 times
Quote:
one of my favorite "conspiracy of silence" aspects of birtherism revolves around their belief that emmerich de vattel was the source for the "natural born citizen" clause in the US constitution and he defined it as born in country to 2 citizen parents. this theory was first advanced publicly on dec 6, 2008. since the nationality of obama's father was well known long before the election, for this to be true requires that everyone with an advanced study of the US constitution remained silent before the election. there are literally hundreds of thousands ( if not millions ) of people within the US with an advanced study of the constitution and countless more globally.

when discussing this with a regular birther contributor on this forum i asked how this would be conceivably possible. their answer was that they were all intimidated or bought into silence. i then asked how that could be physically possible since that's not the kind of thing you can take care of with a mass email, it would take personal contact. their response was that military personnel were recruited to handle it. so now we have 10s of thousands of members of the military intimidating or buying off 100s of thousands of people with an advanced study of the US constitution with nobody blowing the whistle. but what about those close to the intimated/bought, family/friends and co-workers, why were they silent also? the birther's answer was that they were intimidated/bought into silence as well.

so, countless military personnel personally intimidating countless millions of US citizens without a single person noticing is a perfectly believable rational belief amongst the birthers.

And yet he can't get one small group of Navy Seals to present only his version of events regarding Bin Ladin. Curious.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:59 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,836,845 times
As Jesus said- or one of those highly bright guys- You can not use Satan to cast out Satan....It is so corrupt these days that even if you were to find out that OBAMA was an alien from Mars...those around him don't care. So forget about it...if it was totally true..that Obama was not natural born......Who would you appeal to for justice? Who is going to convict him? Who is going to banish him? The moral authority does not exist- You lost all moral authority when you let the Saudi Arabians murder 3000 Americans 11 years ago....and did NOTHING about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies