Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2015, 03:09 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,462,675 times

Advertisements

Has everyone noticed the way I have, after the mainstream media's accounting of all of these supposed "shootings" are swallowed hook line and sinker by the American sheeple that YouTube videos of those seeking to expose the actual truth begin to proliferate?

Watching these videos we learn that these "horrific" "shootings" all designed to brainwash people into believing that somehow we will all be safer if only the bad guys and the government have guns after the law abiding citizens, who are responsible with them, give theirs up. Huh? How much sense does that make? It doesn't make any sense but more and more of even "educated" people think that way.

The general public is so clueless that Mark Dice has a YouTube video showing a fake petition he asked people to sign to get rid of the Bible in bookstores due to the "hate speech" it contains and 90 percent of the people believed it was a serious petition that Obama was backing and agreed to sign it. But I digress.

I wanted to make sure everyone knew and took a moment to view the numerous videos proving NOBODY died in the Charleston Church shooting and NOBODY died at Sandy Hook (or any other school shooting).

It turns out the the government uses actors to pull these false flag events off. In fact a woman interviewed as a Mother of a Sandy Hook victim was also interviewed after the Boston Marathon Bombing. Check out this video on YouTube and see for yourself. "Actress appears 3 different times: 1) Sandy Hook 2) Boston Bombing 3)Police Chase"

Here is what I'm talking about. For the Charleston shooting check out the following videos on YouTube.
1) "The Charleston Shooting Hoax Ultimate Exposed"
This points out the lack of emotion and odd comments made by family members whose mother was just "killed". At the 15 minute mark he shows the Dept. of Homeland Securities Calendar showing they planned to have a "drill" there that day.

AT the 18 minute mark he shows two articles showing 2 days after the shooting already $926k had been donated. Then two days after that over $29 Million was donated by the federal government which was obviously hush money going to the actors.

At the 19 minute mark it shows the police walking slowly and politely up to the "shooter" in his car and then gently putting handcuffs on him -- hardly the way cops act when arresting a real violent killer. Other videos say they took him to Burger King after he was "arrested".

AT the 24 minute mark you hear the "victims" forgiving the shooter which the Narrator points out happens in all the "shootings". The shooter is always forgiven. They show him being guarded by two guards( after he is supposedly taken to a "high security" prison) one who is ONLY 14 YEARS OLD! You see how lame the acting attempts are.

At the 29 minute mark a family member makes a fake comment about how it is important for "the community" to heal from the incident when it was her family who supposedly lost a family member.

The inconsistencies and ridiculousness of the story of the story they want the public to believe about Dylan Roof -- that he was a high school drop out yet he could write a 2000 page manifesto and built a website are hardly fathomable. That he was a racist yet his friends were mostly black doesn't follow.

Also how could anyone get away with stopping and reloading a gun 9 times without someone stopping him?

2) In "Absolute Proof Charleston Shooting was Staged" points out it is unlikely that Roof pictured in the video wearing one enterring the church on a different day than the supposed shooting, would have been able to purchase a $1000 bullet proof vest, if he was unemployed. How could they clean up and reopen the church so quickly if 9 people had supposedly been shot. It would take months to clean up after something like that.

3) "Hard proof of wax dummies in Fake Charleston Shooting Hoax" points out even the wax dummies used in the open casket funeral, where evidently nobody was able to get a close look at the casket, were poor replicas of the supposed victim they were supposed to be.

4)"Dylann Roof guarded by 14 year old in fake free masonic jail"

5)"Dylann Roof is really Dylan Roff from the U.K."

6) "The Very, Very, Very, Odd arrest of Dyland Roof"

For proof Sandy Hook was a hoax, check these out on YouTube:

"Crazy investigation reveals Sandy Hook Shooting Actors got free Houses"
This YouTube Video takes you to the "land evidence" real estate records showing "victims" homes
also shown on Google Earth were all paid off on Chri

"Top 10 Reasons Sandy Hook was an Elaborate Hoax"
point out all the inconsistencies and laughable errors such as discussing
the event on social media before it occurred. Big "check in" signs were seen
at the crime (where actors checked in . I guess.) What actual Mass shootings have "check in" signs?

"Noah Pozner: Sandy Hook "Victim" also Taliban "Victim" ? "

" Real Grief vs. Sandy Hook Grief ."

Old 09-21-2015, 03:15 PM

862 posts, read 519,945 times
Isn't it odd how everything is always some conspiracy?

So what if thats the real conspiracy?!?!

Seriously though, don't procreate.

Old 09-21-2015, 03:23 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
At the 13 minute mark in that video you can see Elvis Presley.

Old 09-21-2015, 03:25 PM

88,605 posts, read 84,857,016 times
I have definitely noticed the people who believe anything on You Tube.

Ever wonder if YOU are part of some governmental social experiment that tests how easily certain minds are bent by Internet videos?

Old 09-21-2015, 03:27 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
I don't doubt that a "conspiracy theory" could be true. At the same time, I doubt every shooting is a "conspiracy."

Old 09-21-2015, 03:33 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,513,935 times

The thought that I share space with people who are unmedicated just scares the hell out of me.

Old 09-21-2015, 03:34 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Is the click count down so much that threads like this have to be started?

Last edited by pknopp; 09-21-2015 at 03:44 PM..

Old 09-21-2015, 03:42 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,701,717 times
I remember talking a schizophrenic patient off a turnpike bridge a couple years ago. He was going to throw himself into the Potomac to get rid of the conspirators who were chasing him.

The subsequent ride to the hospital sounded an awful lot like this thread's original post...

Old 09-21-2015, 03:49 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,454,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
At the 13 minute mark in that video you can see Elvis Presley.
Was looking for ALF.

Oh well....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies