Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 03:08 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,528,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post

He's also allowed information to be revealed about the Seal Team, identifying them as Seal Team 6, putting every member and their families in danger.

Go figure.
You have personal Knowledge Obama leaked the information!

PLEASE provide the proof and links.

Those Military members who leaked the information are now under investigation.

SEAL Book Describes Grisly Death of Osama Bin Laden: Reports - ABC News

A former member of America's elite and secretive SEAL Team Six stepped out of the shadows -- but still apparently in disguise -- to make his first public appearance to talk about the historic raid that killed al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Obama had NOTHING to do with the leak!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2012, 03:08 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Yes, and the present administration never gets called on the carpet for multiple, continuous leaks.
What? leaks? No, it's preposterous to suggest they came from the WH!

Indeed. There's a lot of preposterous stuff coming out of the WH.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
One in 6? One in 7? 15%? How do you know these polls aren't skewed?

But, considering for a moment that they're not...

Did it occur to you that these may be the people who are disappointed with Obama and are now switching sides? Give them time, they'll get better educated now that they've been enlightened.

It was the vastly ignorant that threw the numbers behind Obama in '08. He won NC only by 14,000 votes. So 1 in 6 or 7 of those being ignorant, no surprise there.

The Problem with your supposed "logic" IS that I used MANY POLLS and SOURCES!

Try Again!

Old 09-11-2012, 03:17 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,430,619 times
That's sad. Thank God Obama hasn't been shy about using the killing in his campaign, it'd probably be a lot higher then

Old 09-11-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
obama believes that he did it. I would rather the voters be wrong rather than the delusional president.
He did do it

Old 09-11-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
sounds like all (too include 100% of democrats) dont know

Seal team 6 killed osama, with the direction of the Sec of Defense (gates), with the intell gathered by both admins, and final approval by the cuurent potus
That is not what happened. The team was sent in by President Obama. He was the one who had to decide between bombing or sending in the Seals. And most likely a slew of other decisions that he had to make and thus would have been held 100% responsible by the rightwing had any one of them backfired. He was totally involved from the beginning. It was NOT a case of "Mr President is it ok if we kill bin Laden" "yeah, ok"

Old 09-11-2012, 03:23 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
I've known people who are way uninformed about current events, none of them voted, I find most people who do not follow the news don't vote either, ya have to care to be interested in voting. JMO

Old 09-11-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
Here is the difference between Hussein's death and Osama's:

Bush: "We got him!"

Obama: "I got him!"

Also, obama refused to agree to the mission to get osama 3 times before finally caveing to the presure.

And if something had gone wrong, I would not have blamed obama. I'm sure some Republican or Tea Party member would use it, just like obama uses it for his benefit. But, obama did not have much to do with Osama's death. So, I do not give him credit for it. And today being 9/11, I would think you could take a little time from your obama worship to give credit to the brave soldiers that did do it instead.

Why don't you take time from your Obama bashing before complaining about others. Obama didn't refuse or cave.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:27 PM

CBS News) Americans — but conservative Republicans in particular — are more likely to mistakenly think that President Obama is Muslim than they were in 2008, according to a new report from the Pew Research Center.
Nearly half, 49 percent, of registered voters surveyed correctly identified Mr. Obama as Christian, while 17 percent thought he was Muslim. In October 2008, as Mr. Obama was in the final stretch of his first presidential campaign, 55 percent of registered voters identified him as Christian and 12 percent identified him as Muslim.
The increase in voters who think the president is Muslim is more pronounced among registered Republicans, especially conservative Republicans. In 2008, among both conservative Republicans and Republicans overall, 16 percent said Mr. Obama was Muslim. Now, 30 percent of Republicans and 34 percent of conservative Republicans think he is Muslim.

Poll: 30% Of Republicans Think Obama Is A Muslim

Conservatives more likely to think Obama is Muslim now than in 2008 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Four years ago, 16 percent of self-described “conservative Republicans” identified Barack Obama as a Muslim; and today that figure has risen to 34 percent. Among self-described “moderate” and “liberal” Republicans, however, there has been virtually no change.

49 percent of all surveyed individuals identify President Obama as a Christian, while only 17 percent believe him to be a Muslim. Among those who are are “sure” they can identify the president’s faith, 19 percent say they are “uncomfortable” with it. However, most of those who expressed discomfort believe Obama is a Muslim.
Overall, the poll concludes that most voters are unconcerned with the candidates’ religion — even GOP candidate Mitt Romney‘s avowed Mormonism which many analysts say could hurt him int he election. Nearly 80 percent of those who could correctly identify Romney’s Mormonism said they are either “comfortable” or unconcerned with his religious views, while only 19 percent said it made them uncomfortable.

New Poll Shows Conservative Republicans Increasingly Believe Obama Is Muslim | Mediaite

2012 Candidates Religion | Romney Mormon | Obama (PEW RESEARCH POLL)

I rest my case!

Old 09-11-2012, 03:56 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,075,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
ROFLMFAO....Obviously NO president directly takes ANY military action but he IS The Commander In Chief and therefore gets the BLAME as well as the CREDIT for Military success OR failure.

Just ask Jimmy Carter?????

I remember Bush landing on an Aircraft Carrier...in a flight suit with a HUGE banner "Mission Accomplished" so don't give me any propaganda that Obama was not president when Osama Bin Laden was brought to justice!

He has every right to "take credit" just like IF something went wrong YOU and the Tea Party/GOP would without doubt BLAME Obama.
Gee wiz there sparky, lets spin some more shall we? Wow, if you really want to you should give Bush credit since he sent them over there long ago in the first place

Democrats have become so pathetic and angry they will resort to ANYTHING to make themselves look good no matter how much lying takes place
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies