Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2012, 05:11 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Classic. And this from a liberal yet.
What else do you expect from a Liberal? No ethics. No honor. No class. No integrity. NO TRUTH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 05:16 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Again, I don't hate Israel; I hate it's government's mindset.

So, you avoid places you don't favor. That leads ultimately to narrow-mindedness.
If you don't visit those places, you are only relying on others' views and opinions to form your own.

Par for the conservative course, though, I suppose.
That is sort of a black or white view point.
I don't favor bars so I avoid them. Do I really need to bar hop to know that there are a certain number of drunks inside?
I don't favor hanging out on street corners where drugs are sold so I would avoid those also.
I have been to 19 different countries. Some I liked and some I detested. I dont go back to places I didnt like. Why would I? You spend your hard earned money to travel to places you enjoy not for self torture.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:35 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
And then China will send it's million-man army to defend the oil and Ta Da! we have Armegeddon!
Big fight...Jesus comes...World peace for a thousand years!

Is everybody HAPPY?
But what about the RAPTURE?!? Don't you know the Christians are waiting for their sky daddy to beam them up to heaven before the armageddon they are itching for and promoting so all the unbelievers can perish? We can't deny them of their just desserts!

Old 09-12-2012, 05:54 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,460,466 times
Quote:
And then China will send it's million-man army to defend the oil and Ta Da! we have Armegeddon!
Do you seriously believe communist China (or anyone outside Islamic Shia) has any interest to fight and scarify millions for the sake of the Ayatollahs?

Old 09-12-2012, 06:28 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,500,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I said to start there and read through the thread. Complicated instructions for liberals, I know, but I think if you all try really hard maybe some of you can actually do it.

I said something you don't like. Does this mean you're going to kill me now (Ă  la the murderously violent Muslims for which so many of you are making excuses)?
I did read through the thread. Grow up.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
But what about the RAPTURE?!? Don't you know the Christians are waiting for their sky daddy to beam them up to heaven before the armageddon they are itching for and promoting so all the unbelievers can perish? We can't deny them of their just desserts!
Correction: RAPTURE is a False word/teaching. But ''that Day'' is close.

That COMING DAY should catch ''many'' unawares. And very regretful. But it'll be too late then.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:46 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Looking at the quotes posted here by leaders regarding what they gather from intelligence reports...It might be possible that these leaders are not liars...but have depended on intelligence gathering by lunatics and delusional inept idiots...I mean it...could it be that American intelligent services are utterly amateurish and absurdly stupid? It is impossible that all the politicians are liars...all they know is what they are told...who the hell is in charge of gathering intelligence these days? Are they people in the field or nerds sitting at computers looking over Arab facebook accounts? I am starting to wonder.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:52 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Back to the subject>>> A few years ago I posted some material that America would toss Israel into the fire once they no longer had use for them...I am not prophet...but I hope I was not right...If this abandonment and betrayal of Israel is taking place, the Israeli people had better tighten things up and circle the wagons AND not depend on what might have been just users of the Jews...

Old 09-12-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Looking at the quotes posted here by leaders regarding what they gather from intelligence reports...It might be possible that these leaders are not liars...but have depended on intelligence gathering by lunatics and delusional inept idiots...I mean it...could it be that American intelligent services are utterly amateurish and absurdly stupid? It is impossible that all the politicians are liars...all they know is what they are told...who the hell is in charge of gathering intelligence these days? Are they people in the field or nerds sitting at computers looking over Arab facebook accounts? I am starting to wonder.
If you're making a case regarding how easy it is for enemies to destroy Americans lives because of a vast lack of strong security checks/standards, etc. ....not a hard sell.

Israel could and should give Clinics on this subject, to their friends, if they have any left?!! And that's exactly why when a team consisting of Netanyahu's people say there is immense Imminent Danger, wise people LISTEN.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:10 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
If you're making a case regarding how easy it is for enemies to destroy Americans lives because of a vast lack of strong security checks/standards, etc. ....not a hard sell.

Israel could and should give Clinics on this subject, to their friends, if they have any left?!! And that's exactly why when a team consisting of Netanyahu's people say there is immense Imminent Danger, wise people LISTEN.
Yes they are experts at division
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies