Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2012, 11:57 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times

Advertisements

romney was right to say what he did
obama's is buddies with this *******s
he just had the leader to the white house and when it was questioned
people went nuts
these people hate us,they want us all dead and we have a president
that can not find his own butt with both hands!
he should have come out and said we live in a free society
and we will not accept our people being killed,period
but did he
hell no
he was with his rev wright saying america's chickens have come home to roost
this is his fault,not romney
he is president,for now
and he is a discrace!!
his little speach had zero emotion
he is a horrible man,not just a horrible,president!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 11:58 AM

990 posts, read 3,185,619 times
I would imagine it is a so called "ally" of ours.

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Romney is a disgusting human being. No wonder Americans are not buying his lies.
He is a decent and good American. The opinions of the lecherous mooches that hate him and make up the Democrat voter base are as worthless as they are.

6,156 posts, read 7,218,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
He's taking a real beating over this. Canter, Boehner and Rubio are ignoring him, and released statements basically supporting the president's stand on the issue. The only person backing up Romney at this point is Sarah Palin.

The press is all over him, calling him an amateur and not ready to be commander in chief:
Mitt Romney Response To Libya, Egypt Attacks Called 'Irresponsible,' 'Craven,' 'Ham-Handed'

Both R and D foreign policy hands are in disbelief over the whole thing:
Foreign Policy Hands Voice Disbelief At Romney Cairo Statement
exactly!

Old 09-12-2012, 11:59 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Romney's response was the correct one. It is what Obama should have said. Romney was "presidential" for those of you who love to use that term so much (personally, I hate that stupid term).

Romeny acted like a leader. That is what we need. The apology offered by the administration weakens us.
can you provide a link to the 'apology'?

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
This. ^^ It never ceases to amaze me how posters like jt and other fundamentalist Christians can slam Islamic extremists with a straight face. They are exactly the same; the only difference is the brand of religion they exploit to push their extreme views.
I'm sorry.

I missed the news story that discussed fundamentalist Christians assassinating a U.S. ambassador. Could you share the link you're referring to?

5,787 posts, read 4,713,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Romney is a disgusting human being. No wonder Americans are not buying his lies.

Drug test time!!!

1,211 posts, read 1,533,519 times
Romney just proved why he should never be President. He takes the death of a US Ambassador to advance his own personal agenda, and undermines the US government in the process.

I would be so ashamed to have this man represent our country to the world.

99 posts, read 203,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It's 100% political. Like I said it makes me sick. As an independent I can tell you there is no chance in the world I'd vote for a hack like that.

Yeah...you really seem like an "independent"...

Old 09-12-2012, 12:00 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Yet, you were one of the first to try and pin the Gabby Giffords shooting and Jared Loughner on tea party folks.

Ironic, isn't it?

By the way, Romney did exactly what he should have done given the pathetic response of our about-to-be-fired president.
Are you daft enough to compare the lone gunman incident in Gabby Giffords case to an international incident? Romney is that you? Are you smirking now too? Nice to know that clueless Mitt Romeny is posting right here on C-D.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies