Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 03:00 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I never said icky or sinners.

You said icky or sinners.

I don't deal in terms of religious morality, I don't practice any organized religion.

Icky... maybe.

Feel free to address the other parts of that post you quoted any time.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that so many people are totally, willfully gullible. Swallow the stupidest, most outrageous tripe as long as it fits into their worldview, always from the dodgiest of sources. And they have no shame. Amazing.

It's because this President, alone, is responsible for all the woes that plague us as a nation right now.

You didn't know that?

Old 09-12-2012, 03:06 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,792,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
We need to question why Õbama would appoint three les bian_homosexuals to the highest levels in government. Napolitano at HS, and two supreme court justices Sonia, Sotomayor and Elena Kagan. Anyone that understands math knows the chances for that happening randomly are astronomical. Add to that, the homosexual 'safe schools czar" who was forced to resign Kevin Jennings. Does Õbama like to have people like that around him?
Wow, with a wife and two daughters he's really gone to great lengths to hide the gay. LMAO.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:07 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Let's look at the "evidence" here.

1. Kevin DuJan claims he knows 2 people who knows this. He names no names, so his claim is anonymous hearsay.

2. Wayne Madsen claims it "is common knowledge." But he names no names, so his claim is also anonymous hearsay.

3. "WND spoke with" an anonymous member of the East Bank Club, where it was "known." So here we have anonymous hearsay of a guy repeating anonymous hearsay. For those paying attention, that's anonymous hearsay squared.

4. Larry Sinclair... a career criminal, con artist and felon who flunked the polygraph test he agreed to take and has been whining about it ever since... and has been unable to come up with a single person who corroborates the tiniest detail of his fictional encounter.

5. John Drew, who had a "feeling" Obama was gay, but never saw any gay activity.

6. Unattributed rumors regarding Reggie Love... more anonymous hearsay.

7. Obama wore a ring before he was married.

I am underwhelmed into a state of near catatonia by the completely vacuous nature of this entire stupid article.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:08 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
How gay can a man be if he fathered children without the use of a test tube?

I have seen some pics of him from the '80's which are kinda peculiar...
Everyone looked kinda peculiar in the 70s & 80s.

Quote:
I knew there was something about Michelle's broad shoulders that had to be appealing to him, also she doesn't need to wear heels to look him in the eye.
Every time I think that your posts aren't so bad, you post this kid of crap.
So sorry that your posts seem to point out your bigotry.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:15 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,460,466 times
Wait, I am confused.
Only yesterday I read that it is most shocking that Obama may not have been born in the US.
Now being gay is the most shocking fact about him.
I am not joking. A few weeks back, someone (not Donald Trump) said Obama was born and raised Muslim and that was most shocking...
Guys, please, make up your minds!

Old 09-12-2012, 03:16 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,788,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Even though I heart gays.

I love **** because I am a San Franciscan.
If you’re dissing on my homos
then this censure’s what you’re risking
(I’m insisting on containing my temper but listen up):
you shouldn’t ought to be intolerant about who queers like to f***!
"Even though you heart gays," what does that mean. Hmm, these terms can be used, can we also use the "n" word? Or other pejorative terms for blacks and hispanics as well..?

Old 09-12-2012, 03:17 PM

613 posts, read 815,300 times
You realize that people who care about this nonsense were never going to vote for Obama anyway don't you? Not that any of it is true.

The rest don't give a flying fig.

There is a pathetic pointlessness in preaching to the choir.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:18 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,737,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Let's look at the "evidence" here.

1. Kevin DuJan claims he knows 2 people who knows this. He names no names, so his claim is anonymous hearsay.

2. Wayne Madsen claims it "is common knowledge." But he names no names, so his claim is also anonymous hearsay.

3. "WND spoke with" an anonymous member of the East Bank Club, where it was "known." So here we have anonymous hearsay of a guy repeating anonymous hearsay. For those paying attention, that's anonymous hearsay squared.

4. Larry Sinclair... a career criminal, con artist and felon who flunked the polygraph test he agreed to take and has been whining about it ever since... and has been unable to come up with a single person who corroborates the tiniest detail of his fictional encounter.

5. John Drew, who had a "feeling" Obama was gay, but never saw any gay activity.

6. Unattributed rumors regarding Reggie Love... more anonymous hearsay.

7. Obama wore a ring before he was married.

I am underwhelmed into a state of near catatonia by the completely vacuous nature of this entire stupid article.

Excellent analysis, btw.

Old 09-12-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
"Even though you heart gays," what does that mean. Hmm, these terms can be used, can we also use the "n" word? Or other pejorative terms for blacks and hispanics as well..?

"Gay" is a pejorative term? Funny, I have two different sets of gay neighbors who refer to themselves as "gay" all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies