Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 07:01 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,467 times

Advertisements

Apparently lame stream media knows that in order to paint Romney in a bad light and save their messiah, they are going to have to work together during press conferences and try to take him down by asking the same questions again and again.

Coordinating to make Romney look bad. It is disgusting. But typical of the left....try to win at any cost.

Thank goodness we do have a few reliable news sources.

EXCLUSIVE: Open mic captures press coordinating questions for Romney “no matter who he calls on we’re covered” » The Right Scoop -

http://freedomslighthouse.net/2012/0...bassy-attacks/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 07:27 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,202,988 times
Will we see any posts from liberals in this thread?

I won't hold my breath. Liberals don't like to face the hard truth about the devious and hateful nature of the liberal sycophants in control of the bulk of the US media.

Thank God for Fox News and the internet to tackle the hypocrisy of the liberal media and who will expose this with hard evidence that cannot be refuted. The sole short term goal of the liberal media is to make sure Obama is re-elected and it is obvious they will sink to any level to attain that goal.

Does anyone think the upcoming presidential debates can possibly be structured to give the voters a fair shot at learning everything they need to make an informed choice?

Old 09-13-2012, 07:33 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,034,448 times
The liberals will just say so what. Romney, at least took questions and showed more leadership than our President who gave a weak statement then refused questions because campaigning is more important to him. The press are fools. They share an agenda with liberals, so they don't even care constantly getting snubbed by the President. But they will work together to go after his opponent. I have lost any faith in our media to look out for We the People.

Old 09-13-2012, 07:35 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,849,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Apparently lame stream media knows that in order to paint Romney in a bad light and save their messiah, they are going to have to work together during press conferences and try to take him down by asking the same questions again and again.

Coordinating to make Romney look bad. It is disgusting. But typical of the left....try to win at any cost.

Thank goodness we do have a few reliable news sources.

EXCLUSIVE: Open mic captures press coordinating questions for Romney “no matter who he calls on we’re covered” » The Right Scoop -

Freedom's Lighthouse » Open Mic Catches Media Coordinating Questions to Ask Mitt Romney at Press Conference on U.S. Embassy Attacks
Oh no! Sarah's back!

Old 09-13-2012, 07:38 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,202,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Oh no! Sarah's back!
Well, I was wrong. A liberal showed up in this thread but had nothing to say about the subject matter.

Old 09-13-2012, 07:42 AM

52,706 posts, read 34,531,096 times
libbies are constantly bleating about how even handed NPR is?
well, one of the reporters here was ari shapiro of..... you guessed it.

Quote:
JAN CRAWFORD, CBS: That’s the question....Yeah that’s the question. I would just say do you regret your question.

ARI SHAPIRO, NPR: Your question? Your statement?

CRAWFORD: I mean your statement. Not even your tone, because then he can go off on –

SHAPIRO: And then if he does, I think we can just follow up and say ‘but this morning your answer is continuing to sound' –

CRAWFORD: I’m just trying to make sure that we’re just talking about, no matter who he calls on we’re covered on the one question.

Video: CBS and NPR Reporter Plot to Insure Romney's Asked If He Regrets Obama Critique | NewsBusters.org
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Well, I was wrong. A liberal showed up in this thread but had nothing to say about the subject matter.
the usual dot-bob babble

Old 09-13-2012, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Will we see any posts from liberals in this thread?

I won't hold my breath. Liberals don't like to face the hard truth about the devious and hateful nature of the liberal sycophants in control of the bulk of the US media.

Thank God for Fox News and the internet to tackle the hypocrisy of the liberal media and who will expose this with hard evidence that cannot be refuted. The sole short term goal of the liberal media is to make sure Obama is re-elected and it is obvious they will sink to any level to attain that goal.

Does anyone think the upcoming presidential debates can possibly be structured to give the voters a fair shot at learning everything they need to make an informed choice?
I agree with everything you said!

I think even the media realize Obama is finished and they are going to go out fighting in the dirtiest way.

Old 09-13-2012, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
The liberals will just say so what. Romney, at least took questions and showed more leadership than our President who gave a weak statement then refused questions because campaigning is more important to him. The press are fools. They share an agenda with liberals, so they don't even care constantly getting snubbed by the President. But they will work together to go after his opponent. I have lost any faith in our media to look out for We the People.
I was proud of Romney for taking questions....especially knowing that the media was basically ganging up on him. He answered with dignity and grace and he spoke with passion and strength. All qualities Obama does not have.

Old 09-13-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Oh no! Sarah's back!
As usual, you provide absolutely NOTHING to a thread. Kinda like your leader....providing nothing but interfering everywhere.

Old 09-13-2012, 07:51 AM

1,635 posts, read 1,593,373 times
Despicable to say the least. They are auditioning for a wh gig,ala Carney.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies