Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 09:34 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
This has "supposedly" been cleared up by someone within the Obama administration who said something along the lines of "Obama gets all the briefings on his Ipad for him to read while Bush needed to have meeting everyday so people could read the briefings to him".

Sounds like a nice cop out excuse to me.

At real meetings you can ask questions and give directions...you know, stuff a President would do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 09:35 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,590,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
At real meetings you can ask questions and give directions...you know, stuff a President would do.
Obama has never worn the title of president. This has been evident since day one.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:37 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
Quote:
Come on now. We've all been in meetings and they never end on time. He probably had a tee time or some urgent campaigning activities to attend to.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:37 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Do I feel safer than I did four years ago? Not one bit.
Especially ambassador Stevens

Old 09-13-2012, 09:38 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,633,406 times
This is the most sickening thing I have read since 9/11. I do not understand how the focus has all been on Gov. Romney's statements and Obama just waltzes around and keeps campaigning........
unbelievable.....we deserve whatever happens if Obama gets another 4 years.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:40 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
This is the most sickening thing I have read since 9/11. I do not understand how the focus has all been on Gov. Romney's statements and Obama just waltzes around and keeps campaigning........
It's not hard to understand. The national media is part of the Obama campaign. It's that simple.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:42 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Interesting that I see several links to different sources yet not one of them is a viable non-partisan source of truth, meaning they all have their own agenda, that speaks volumes.

I don't think anyone has called this one verified and legitimate just yet.

Personally, I like to see the real names of sources or other evidence that what is claimed is true before I accept what is claimed is factual.

We'll have to see how this plays out.

Until then, I'm still posting in the hypothetical.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:44 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
From day one, the press has done all they can to cover for and defend this man and his wrong doings. It seems, even when easily preventable deaths doesn't stop their allegience. It is enough to make one physically ill.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:47 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
Quote:
I don't think anyone has called this one verified and legitimate just yet.

Personally, I like to see the real names of sources or other evidence that what is claimed is true before I accept what is claimed is factual.

We'll have to see how this plays out.

Until then, I'm still posting in the hypothetical.
I can understand that. But doesn't it make sense to have security in the middle east, especially on 9/11? It seems like a no brained but our people were basically unprotected. Threat or no threat, how does that even happen?

Old 09-13-2012, 09:53 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,369,433 times
Romney should cancel the debates.........you can't debate an apologetic coward that won't do his duty.

Romney should just tell the American people he'll be attending the funerals and visiting families of the victims while O visits Hollywood, does his TV spots on the talking head shows, campaigns and plays golf. I wouldn't be surprised if he squeezes in a three week vaca before the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies